Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Wow thank god there is a thread I looked for one back in April I have found her so weird for months the need to post raunchy photos of herself constantly only a couple of months after her husband died, the breaking of lockdown in April hosting a gathering with friends uploading on her feed kissing and hugging her friends blind drunk then ranting at her fans that called her out on her behaviour and now already with someone new and parading it over the Internet I have not thought she was genuine from the beginning her behaviour is so inconsistent and can't imagine how hard this must be for her children and in laws so insensitive

Reactions: 15

strugglingmother2020

As requested in another feed.

Really liked her to begin with and my heart broke for her. But I really can't get my head around moving on so quick after 12 years with her partner. Also seems his family don't agree with todays posts. Not really appropriate for her eldest to have the family airing their dirt laundry online.

Reactions: 13

Loopsylou84

If you look back it was around May time when they got together, baring in mind we'd been in lockdown for 3 months as well. So within 5 months she over Jordan and erasing him from the kids lives. I used to like her in the beginning but she's really changed lately, acts very entitled and makes no secret how much she loves herself

• Wow
Reactions: 10

Slowpoker

VIP Member
That’s not Jordan’s dad - it’s all done to make all this shit situation “acceptable” which it’s not

He didn’t actually have “life insurance” but he did have other money that was left for THE BOYS but it went to HER which went towards a house with a NEW MAN.

Can I confirm this was NOT Jordan’s dad and this does not mean that Jordan’s family accept the new baby because they don’t - think about it how is it normal to have a baby and mortgage 2 years after loosing a partner…
Not that I like her but it's also not normal to lose your partner on Christmas Eve & become a single parent over night. Nothing about any of this is normal. I agree I think life's moved very fast for her. But I think her & the boys have some stability & that's not a bad thing.

Reactions: 10
What an absolute piece of work she is. Nasty and vindictive. She is a cruel cruel person and this is speaking first hand. I have seen what she has done to Jordan’s family. The lies that her and family spurt out are just unbelievable. And now to announce her pregnancy 2 weeks away from Jordan’s 2nd anniversary. That speaks volumes on the type of person she is. Watch your back Jimmy, she won’t think twice of rinsing you.

Reactions: 9

WhoTheFunkIsAlice

I just really hope that her new strength and happiness isn't solely based on this new guy because what if that fails and she falls apart. I feel so sorry for the kids, I thought it was lovely how close her and the eldest seemed to be after his death and now they have to share her with a strange man who isn't their beloved Dad. I just can't even imagine the situation for them 😪😪

I agree, she’s moved on super quick and it comes across as pretty heartless. She’s literally wiped every trace of him from her insta, when before it was mainly about him and her grief. I mean, obviously you gotta move on eventually, but yeah.
Side note: how full of herself is she 🙄

Well I am beyond shocked I can't believe the change so suddenly I'm married have been with my other half for 17 years can't even imagine ever being with anyone let alone ever again let alone so soon

Reactions: 8

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Does anyone remember what happened to Caroline Flack?
I’m fed up of reading all this hate. Would you say it to her face? Probably not! How many of you have lost a partner? I’m guessing not many!
Of course she loved Jordan. She was with him for years. The love she had for him is now a memory. But that doesn’t mean it wasn’t real.
She’s extremely lucky that she found someone to help her with her grief and eventually make her happy again. I have never heard that there’s a time limit on how long grief lasts! Jimmy has taken on the responsibility of being a step dad to her 3 eldest so they have a role model and also a father figure. Why is that wrong?
Also, discussing someone’s financial situation on a public forum is very wrong. It’s absolutely none of your business! Neither is how she parents a newborn.
If you know her personally, say it to her face and if she decides not to listen, that’s entirely up to her. She doesn’t owe you anything.
If you don’t have anything nice to say, then don’t say anything at all.
As Caroline Flack said “in a world where you can be anything, be kind”
I’m looking forward to hearing what all you trolls think.

Blank
You don't need to come here and read it. It's not posted all over the tabloids. You actively look for this then come here and read this. Get back to the night feeds Zaffron.

Reactions: 7

Areyouforreal

Just being nosey on his insta after seeing him tagged on her stories. I don't agree with him posting a picture like this on his insta feed which is a public profile so any of jordans family could see it, so disrespectful towards jordans family aswell.
Its coming across asif she wiped every bit of jordan away, and just replaced him with first man she could. Them poor boys are still grieving for their daddy but that doesn't seem to bother her. She needs to becareful especially with the oldest boy, as he might grow to resent her for getting with someone so quickly, and the fact she has removed so much of his dad. I really did like her and felt so bad for them after seeing what happened, but then once she was going out and met this new bloke I've lost every bit of sympathy and respect for her. Also her sharing things that we're happening between herself and jordans family was disgusting but she couldnt give a damn about anyone but herself, she always needs to be the star of the show

Attachments

• Heart

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I think its really sad shes removed all traces of him from her page. I get she wants to move forward etc but he's still apart of her, and apart of the journey her followers have been seeing. It should still be a part of who she is.

• Sad

Heyguysswipeup

VIP Member
She came up as a suggested person at the beginning of the year, I felt so bad for her... I know you can’t exactly judge someone when they move on as you have not experienced it yourself but as said above, the person died whilst you were IN LOVE with them and expected to spend the rest of your life with them. Airing dirty laundry on social media for everyone to see is a recipe for disaster ... something I’ve sadly had to experience myself the past year.. it never ends well and the kids will sadly be affected

Reactions: 6

Tumbleweed

VIP Member
Can’t believe the semi naked pictures of her showing off new jewellery! I have completely lost all respect and admiration I had for her at the beginning. With an 11 year old son I think it’s disgraceful .

Bleeblue

She seemed to plead poverty one minute and then the next she’s getting tattoos/expensive bags/always out on nights out. Don’t get it.

• Heart
Can I just say, she looks like an absolute twat with that haircut. And before the cut that fringe looked stupid.

really can’t stand the woman, she is so utterly full of herself. Like yeah, you’re pretty, we get it, guess what I’m pretty to but god self obsessed much?

also, in regards to money. I remember when she had donations for the ashes jewellery and then a few weeks later it’s constant clothes buying.