Zaffron moon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an absolute piece of work she is. Nasty and vindictive. She is a cruel cruel person and this is speaking first hand. I have seen what she has done to Jordan’s family. The lies that her and family spurt out are just unbelievable. And now to announce her pregnancy 2 weeks away from Jordan’s 2nd anniversary. That speaks volumes on the type of person she is. Watch your back Jimmy, she won’t think twice of rinsing you.

Reactions: 9
I agree, she’s moved on super quick and it comes across as pretty heartless. She’s literally wiped every trace of him from her insta, when before it was mainly about him and her grief. I mean, obviously you gotta move on eventually, but yeah.
Side note: how full of herself is she 🙄

Reactions: 9
Two weeks before his anniversary and she announces. Wouldn’t surprise me if the youngest ones call him ‘dad’. Wonder if they have any decent photos etc of their dad in the house seeing as she wiped her insta clean

Reactions: 4
I don’t think they met before Jordan. If you look on Jimmy’s Instagram, his new post says they had their first date in August. So a long time after some of you are saying?

They both look really happy together. You never know when you will find love. I’m sure Zaffron wasn’t looking for it.
She was absolutely looking for it after about of month of him dying! All she ever kept banging on about was how she missed get some dick! duck how the kids were feeling cos all she was thinking about was her grotty fanny!

Can I just say, she looks like an absolute twit with that haircut. And before the cut that fringe looked stupid.

really can’t stand the woman, she is so utterly full of herself. Like yeah, you’re pretty, we get it, guess what I’m pretty to but god self obsessed much?

also, in regards to money. I remember when she had donations for the ashes jewellery and then a few weeks later it’s constant clothes buying.
I donated to that fund 😡 she did get the jewellery but she never really mentioned it! I'll never do it again for anyone.

Reactions: 2
How do they afford these holidays. Lavish lifestyles. Clothes. They are I. London aren’t they? Central?

Reactions: 1
Anyone noticed her most recent post? Definitely been reading these threads 😂 so predictable

I cant understand her half the time just mumbles or says umm umm alot
And yes ive never seen someone move on so fast its shocking

She’s going on like she’s heavily pregnant. Heavily pregnant is like 36weeks plus something she definitely isn’t is she?!

Would Jordan of had life insurance maybe? Was her house she was in rented or bought? Jimmy defo has a good job though I reckon
He didn't have life insurance no. She did a massive post about it when he had died saying how everyone needs to get it to avoid being in a financial mess if something happens

Reactions: 2
Her content is actually really boring isn’t it? It always seems so forced and just lacking. I used to think she was quite stylish, but she seems to have changed her style since being with Jimmy and now seems a bit meh

Reactions: 3