Zaffron moon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was lovely to see Jordan's dad holding the new baby .
That’s not Jordan’s dad - it’s all done to make all this tit situation “acceptable” which it’s not

He didn't have life insurance no. She did a massive post about it when he had died saying how everyone needs to get it to avoid being in a financial mess if something happens
He didn’t actually have “life insurance” but he did have other money that was left for THE BOYS but it went to HER which went towards a house with a NEW MAN.

Can I confirm this was NOT Jordan’s dad and this does not mean that Jordan’s family accept the new baby because they don’t - think about it how is it normal to have a baby and mortgage 2 years after loosing a partner…

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
That’s not Jordan’s dad - it’s all done to make all this tit situation “acceptable” which it’s not

He didn’t actually have “life insurance” but he did have other money that was left for THE BOYS but it went to HER which went towards a house with a NEW MAN.

Can I confirm this was NOT Jordan’s dad and this does not mean that Jordan’s family accept the new baby because they don’t - think about it how is it normal to have a baby and mortgage 2 years after loosing a partner…
Not that I like her but it's also not normal to lose your partner on Christmas Eve & become a single parent over night. Nothing about any of this is normal. I agree I think life's moved very fast for her. But I think her & the boys have some stability & that's not a bad thing.

Reactions: 10
Not that I like her but it's also not normal to lose your partner on Christmas Eve & become a single parent over night. Nothing about any of this is normal. I agree I think life's moved very fast for her. But I think her & the boys have some stability & that's not a bad thing.
It’s also not normal to loose your son or brother on Christmas Eve. People need to realise there were many of Jordan’s family affected by this, not just her. Its also not normal to not only loose him but then loose your grandchildren and nephews as well as she has stopped his whole family seeing them. Her Instagram is lies, trust me do not believe a thing you see.

• Heart
It’s also not normal to loose your son or brother on Christmas Eve. People need to realise there were many of Jordan’s family affected by this, not just her. Its also not normal to not only loose him but then loose your grandchildren and nephews as well as she has stopped his whole family seeing them. Her Instagram is lies, trust me do not believe a thing you see.
Nobody said it was normal for them either. I said "nothing about any of this is normal". Like I said it's not that I like her because I don't. You said "how is it normal to have baby & mortgage two years after loosing a partner" so I let you know nothing about this situation is normal. Your clearly involved in this personally and that's not what tattle is for me so I'll leave you to say whatever you need to get off your chest.

Reactions: 4
If that isn't Jordan's dad I think it's very disturbing to have posted that it was. I don't understand if that's so .

Reactions: 2
How does that vile person sleep at night. Everything she does is cold and calculating. With the help of her equally vile “mother” they have completely turned Jordan’s families life upside down. Here she is playing happy families with her new baby while Jordan’s mum has not only lost her baby but her grand babies too. One day I hope she hurts like how Jordan’s family is hurting. Liars cheats and thieves will always get caught - remember that.

How does that vile person sleep at night. Everything she does is cold and calculating. With the help of her equally vile “mother” they have completely turned Jordan’s families life upside down. Here she is playing happy families with her new baby while Jordan’s mum has not only lost her baby but her grand babies too. One day I hope she hurts like how Jordan’s family is hurting. Liars cheats and thieves will always get caught - remember that.
There is clearly a lot of hurt from both parties, hopefully in the future when everyone is ready you can all push pass it for the boys sake.

Reactions: 3
Zaffron posted yesterday that the man pictured with Ziggy wasn't Jordan's dad but he brought him up so he called him dad and the children called him grandad . She's posting a lot about Jordan at the minute .

Zaffron posted yesterday that the man pictured with Ziggy wasn't Jordan's dad but he brought him up so he called him dad and the children called him grandad . She's posting a lot about Jordan at the minute .
I imagine giving birth has stirred up a lot of memories of the first 3 births etc….plus hormones I guess maybe she’s thinking about it all a lot.

How can a 2 week old baby be 'too used to being held'? Does she seriously expect him to self settle at that age 🥴 talking like a 1st time mum not a 4th.

I find it disgusting that she’s moved on so quickly and has another baby. She should he ashamed of herself! Jordan’s poor boys. Her instagram wiped clean of Jordan’s photos and the memories of their lives and family. Eldest son still grieving and the younger boys not really remembering their dad and now they are living with their mums partner and a half sibling. I used to feel sorry for zaffron but now I can’t bare her

Reactions: 3
[QUOTE="belle32, post: 9971160, member: 264315"
I find it disgusting that she’s moved on so quickly and has another baby. She should he ashamed of herself! Jordan’s poor boys. Her instagram wiped clean of Jordan’s photos and the memories of their lives and family. Eldest son still grieving and the younger boys not really remembering their dad and now they are living with their mums partner and a half sibling. I used to feel sorry for zaffron but now I can’t bare her

Does anyone remember what happened to Caroline Flack?
I’m fed up of reading all this hate. Would you say it to her face? Probably not! How many of you have lost a partner? I’m guessing not many!
Of course she loved Jordan. She was with him for years. The love she had for him is now a memory. But that doesn’t mean it wasn’t real.
She’s extremely lucky that she found someone to help her with her grief and eventually make her happy again. I have never heard that there’s a time limit on how long grief lasts! Jimmy has taken on the responsibility of being a step dad to her 3 eldest so they have a role model and also a father figure. Why is that wrong?
Also, discussing someone’s financial situation on a public forum is very wrong. It’s absolutely none of your business! Neither is how she parents a newborn.
If you know her personally, say it to her face and if she decides not to listen, that’s entirely up to her. She doesn’t owe you anything.
If you don’t have anything nice to say, then don’t say anything at all.
As Caroline Flack said “in a world where you can be anything, be kind”
I’m looking forward to hearing what all you trolls think.

Blank

Last edited:
Does anyone remember what happened to Caroline Flack?
I’m fed up of reading all this hate. Would you say it to her face? Probably not! How many of you have lost a partner? I’m guessing not many!
Of course she loved Jordan. She was with him for years. The love she had for him is now a memory. But that doesn’t mean it wasn’t real.
She’s extremely lucky that she found someone to help her with her grief and eventually make her happy again. I have never heard that there’s a time limit on how long grief lasts! Jimmy has taken on the responsibility of being a step dad to her 3 eldest so they have a role model and also a father figure. Why is that wrong?
Also, discussing someone’s financial situation on a public forum is very wrong. It’s absolutely none of your business! Neither is how she parents a newborn.
If you know her personally, say it to her face and if she decides not to listen, that’s entirely up to her. She doesn’t owe you anything.
If you don’t have anything nice to say, then don’t say anything at all.
As Caroline Flack said “in a world where you can be anything, be kind”
I’m looking forward to hearing what all you trolls think.

Blank
You don't need to come here and read it. It's not posted all over the tabloids. You actively look for this then come here and read this. Get back to the night feeds Zaffron.

Reactions: 7
Absolutely - defo either zaffron or one of her whips writing this for her - maybe zaffron needs to take “Caroline Flacks” words and use this herself - because she certainly hasn’t been kind by a long shot - and has treated all of her boys/Jordan’s family members very badly and publicly - no need for them to have revenge tho - as rotten fruit will fall on its own and justice for Jordan & his family will be served one day

You don't need to come here and read it. It's not posted all over the tabloids. You actively look for this then come here and read this. Get back to the night feeds Zaffron
Do you actually think I’m Zaffron? That’s hilarious.
I put her name in Google for my own reasons and found this website. So I wasn’t actively looking for it. But now I’ve found it, I will fight her corner. You bitter trolls are all jealous because she’s found happiness. It’s very sad that you begrudge her that.

Absolutely - defo either zaffron or one of her whips writing this for her - maybe zaffron needs to take “Caroline Flacks” words and use this herself - because she certainly hasn’t been kind by a long shot - and has treated all of her boys/Jordan’s family members very badly and publicly - no need for them to have revenge tho - as rotten fruit will fall on its own and justice for Jordan & his family will be served one day
I follow Zaffron on Instagram and she doesn’t know me.
Bitterness is an ugly trait to have and maybe some soul searching is needed. Are you going to approach Judge Rinder so justice can be served? What a silly thing to say!

Last edited: