Ystyleireland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And prawns! I've never seen a family eat so many prawns, how the hell does she get her kids to eat prawns every week? Is there some secret that my kids are too savage to learn??!

Getting really sick of the Coast and Karen Millen ads. They're too often. And it's boring watching ad after ad for what are essentially Communion outfits when it's months after Communion season.

I must say I like Betty and Biddy a lot though. I keep buying bits from there, and they seem to do a 20% off every single week. Those clover necklaces are lovely in real life.

Reactions: 7
My kids all eat prawns! The price of them. I tend to flick through her posts now. I do like the Aldi hauls but the fashion is very bland.

Reactions: 4
And prawns! I've never seen a family eat so many prawns, how the hell does she get her kids to eat prawns every week? Is there some secret that my kids are too savage to learn??!

Getting really sick of the Coast and Karen Millen ads. They're too often. And it's boring watching ad after ad for what are essentially Communion outfits when it's months after Communion season.

I must say I like Betty and Biddy a lot though. I keep buying bits from there, and they seem to do a 20% off every single week. Those clover necklaces are lovely in real life.
Karen Millen is gone so tacky too, defo not tge brand it used to be. she'd never wear it herself.

On betty and biddy - have you bought earrings? Did you find they were ok to wear in the shower etc? Sorry to be OT, just toying with the idea of buying!

Reactions: 6
No I haven't bought the earrings, just necklaces so far.

But I've worn the necklaces in the shower and they've been grand, tbh. No complaints. Nice packaging. Quick postage.

I have my eye on a few more things but trying to restrain my magpie tenancies!

Reactions: 2
Was she not there before with a collab? Or was it a different part.
To be fair I do find when she does a collab it’s clearly labeled and informative so it doesn’t bother me as much.

Reactions: 9
Her getting a free trip doesn’t bother me because it’s not all the time and she does a good job of showing places. For the most part she sticks in her own lane and declares her ads. She has good banter as well

Reactions: 20
Her getting a free trip doesn’t bother me because it’s not all the time and she does a good job of showing places. For the most part she sticks in her own lane and declares her ads. She has good banter as well
Absolutely agree. She does do a really good job.

• Heart
Can't complain about Yvonne, I'm after nabbing sweaty Betty leggings for E57 reduced from E115, I pounced when she shared the sale link this morning! Had my eye on the running ones & was waiting for black Friday so delighted

I think the last collab she did with them was to one of their properties on the Algarve. In fairness she puts alot of effort in to her travel stories. Loved all her food stories but there hasn't been anything new in a while, maybe she gets fed up of cooking like the rest of us.

Reactions: 6
Yeah that's true, she takes amazing photos and gives a very comprehensive rundown. Pretty good at giving the pros and cons of certain areas and what bits her kids weren't keen on etc.

I'd say she's actually very good as a holiday collaborator and I can see how travel brands might appreciate it.

Reactions: 5
Why does she have to wait until the weekend to stirfry koka noodles?? If that's the level of indulgence her daily pasta meals must be absolutely shite !

Reactions: 1
It really is gone very stale isn’t it. I used to enjoy the trying on of the clothes she did for Marks and Carrig Donn and H&M etc. she hasn’t done anything for months. I haven’t got teenagers but is life really that busy with them she used always manage before!

Reactions: 3
It really is gone very stale isn’t it. I used to enjoy the trying on of the clothes she did for Marks and Carrig Donn and H&M etc. she hasn’t done anything for months. I haven’t got teenagers but is life really that busy with them she used always manage before!
I'd say she is bored stiff with it all.

Reactions: 3
Yes life can be busy with teenagers!

Reactions: 1