Ystyleireland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s flat out posting AF links since the holiday. I’ve never seen so many in such a short space of time! Must’ve over spent on the holiday 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s flat out posting AF links since the holiday. I’ve never seen so many in such a short space of time! Must’ve over spent on the holiday 😬
Oh I'd say finances in that house are micro managed! Another holiday planned before the end of the year maybe.

Reactions: 3
She’s a bit relentless with the links but at least what she promotes is affordable, unlike a lot of the others. She’s more relatable.

Reactions: 10
She's always all over the links tbf.

Their holiday looked class, I don't think she's the worst of them by any means.
No I don’t either, I actually like her and I find find of her stuff more attainable than a lot of influencers. Maybe it’s just she’s on my stories a lot this week but it seems to be a lot of AFs with no real connection to one another or just for the sake of it.

Reactions: 5
She's actually one of an ever decreasing circle of Irish women on Instagram at the moment that I like. I think I just like her delivery of showing things and the mix of lifestyle and food and clothing. I'm getting very jaded though of insta huns lately and my tolerance is zero for others who are on every feckin bandwagon going and "obsessed" with this that and the other!
I hate when people like that dreadful woman from Offaly with a load of Chinese tat to offload on her followers are smarming and gurning into the phone like a bachelor in Lisdoonvarna who hasn't had a ride in decades just to get their middle aged gullible sheep line their pockets and then acts so condescending to them in comments and messages. Ystyle is far more matter of fact and her replies are more helpful (can ya tell I can't bear that LLL🤭)
In short...I like Ystyle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I think Yvonne is smarter than the average hun. She treats Ystyle as a job and isn’t constantly pushing herself.

Reactions: 16
i don’t mind her at all if i’m honest. i’ve met her once and she was really lovely. i know people who know her personally and all really speak fondly of her and her husband: i really like how she doesn’t show her kids, as soon as her daughter didn’t want to be shown on insta she stopped. same with the boys. i find her relatable

Reactions: 14
Big fan here too. I love how it’s all links, books & food. She seems to have good banter with the husband & keeps the kids off. She ticks all my boxes

Reactions: 10
Big fan here to. If you message her always gets back. I lm more Celbridge now but I know friends in lucan speak v highly of her.. He has a very high profile jobe in the ESB. Beautiful house.

Reactions: 9
Yeah she's always messaged me back too. I think she's sound.

I also like how she has zero interest in showing her own face. She's definitely not in love with herself. Even though she's a stunner.

She's also the only Irish girl I still follow, her recommendations are pretty solid and affordable. I've definitely bought a few bits based on her recs. I regret getting Vejas over those Victorias she prefers as the Vejas haven't been great to wear tbh. And if she says the Victorias are way more comfortable they likely are.

I also really like her holiday content because she tells the truth (worms in salt pools??? Aaaaaaaahhhh!)

Reactions: 7
Like her too & use her links but no doubt she's very savvy. She's doesn't to do much anymore other than throw up AF links that I would say she's making the majority of her v nice income from. Throws up the odd aldi shop, occasional trip around the shops. Rarely does try ons. Fair play to her, makes a nice income without losing her private life or dignity like the many other huns on the scene

Reactions: 14
Like her too & use her links but no doubt she's very savvy. She's doesn't to do much anymore other than throw up AF links that I would say she's making the majority of her v nice income from. Throws up the odd aldi shop, occasional trip around the shops. Rarely does try ons. Fair play to her, makes a nice income without losing her private life or dignity like the many other huns on the scene
Also stays away ftom all of the other influencers and never goes to envelope openings!

Senior data network engineer according to LinkedIn.
So not exactly CEO or Director…good job but not exactly “high up” if you get me.
---
Also stays away ftom all of the other influencers and never goes to envelope openings!
Agree with all above, find her very engaging if you DM her and she tends to only recommend stuff you feel she genuinely likes. Love her holiday with teenager content, so funny and relatable.

She doesn’t neglect her Facebook page either like most of them. They’re all about insta but they forget they started on Facebook and got their following from there and now see themselves as above it.

Reactions: 6