Ystyleireland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone said above that she's the only Irish "influencer" they follow and I just realised I'm the same except for Daily Diva Diary also.

Reactions: 1
Someone said above that she's the only Irish "influencer" they follow and I just realised I'm the same except for Daily Diva Diary also.
Oh god don’t start me on DDD biggest bullshitter and conwoman around…she totally lost that spark she originally had and is one of the worst for not tagging her stories. If you took her at her stories she has literally never done 1 AD for any brand.

Reactions: 5
Oh god don’t start me on DDD biggest bullshitter and conwoman around…she totally lost that spark she originally had and is one of the worst for not tagging her stories. If you took her at her stories she has literally never done 1 AD for any brand.
Really? I've not seen that much of her on my page tbf but that sounds awful.

Omg just seeing this thread was started in 2019!!! Have to say I like her! No bullshit, she's a business account posting af and that's the crack. She doesn't come on for the face chats trying to be relatable, she gets asked for products and she posts links! Has she ever done the camera r face chat thing?

Reactions: 12
I like her too, have followed her for years, I find her relatable, she respects her kid’s privacy and doesn’t seem to have the notions that the vast majority of them do. I like her mix of home, food, fashion and doesn’t quite seem like she’d sell her granny.

Reactions: 13
No she's never done the face chat thing, she just does brief good humoured captions about her nights out etc.

She does mention the kids, like when the daughter had her debs she showed the dress and shoes she chose and then there was a funny caption about how she had left the shoes behind in the venue!

She'll mention what they're doing, like if they're out to the football or something but only in passing.

I strongly think her lack of face chats is why she's so popular. People always overdo them and soon every day there's - - - - - - - - - - - - - - across the top of the screen of just them talking shite and moaning.

Reactions: 16
She’s have the extension paid for and the summer hols the rate she posting Look Fantastic stop with the advent calendar full of products you WILL NEVER use!

Reactions: 2
She’s have the extension paid for and the summer hols the rate she posting Look Fantastic stop with the advent calendar full of products you WILL NEVER use!
The house looked perfect as it was. They have some disposable income.

Reactions: 5
She has plenty money wherever it's coming from. One child in college, plenty holidays and a new kitchen with all the extras. She flogs online and whatever the husband works at.

Reactions: 2
I don’t mind her she’s harmless as they go but I’d say she makes a decent wage just from schilling links!

Reactions: 11
i think she plays in clever, be it intentional or not. she is pretty inoffensive, keeps things fairly neutral, can be witty, responsive too. with the links she shares i’d imagine she is making a decent living herself.

Reactions: 15
In fairness she has always said she was going to replace the kitchen it's the original kitchen that came with the house she just painted it when she moved in as far as I remember. Her husband has a very good job with the ESB. If they are both working hard and can afford it good for her.

Reactions: 17
This!! Really do not understand paying so much for little pots of things that mostly wont be used & opening them up like a child each day...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I got the m&s calendar a few years & look fantastic one this year and last year. Wouldn't spend more than €60/€80 on them but for me it's an opportunity to sample products at a fraction of the cost. I'd hear of Emma Hardie, Image & La Mer before but never used them. Based on samples I got, I ending up buying full size image & Emma Hardie. Some calenders include nail 1-2 polishs. But out of the 25 days, I generally use 22/23 of the products.

Reactions: 8
M
I got the m&s calendar a few years & look fantastic one this year and last year. Wouldn't spend more than €60/€80 on them but for me it's an opportunity to sample products at a fraction of the cost. I'd hear of Emma Hardie, Image & La Mer before but never used them. Based on samples I got, I ending up buying full size image & Emma Hardie. Some calenders include nail 1-2 polishs. But out of the 25 days, I generally use 22/23 of the products.
Me too! Love the M&S one. Some really nice full size products too. I still use some brands I wouldn't have tried because they were in the calender. Great hair care too.
I love opening up the little box every day! Funny thing is buying one is actually voluntary who would have thought!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The Cloud 10 one looks absolutely class, to be fair. I can't afford or justify it this year but I'd use every one of those products.

Reactions: 1
I used to like Ystyle but is is just Aff link after aff link now and zero interesting content. As others have said, I suppose it pays for the kitchen but I don’t follow anymore. Each to their own.

Reactions: 7
She must be making an absolute mint! I have to admire her if she is, not BS "hey guys" or "just popping on for a chat" about her. People ask for links/discounts she sends them and monitises on them!

Reactions: 13