Ystyleireland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They were best buddies for a while on insta. Then something must have happened. The style fairy even had a photo of them at an event saying ystyle was like her sister. I’d say the style fairy is a weapon to be fair.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone notice that Ystyle pushes & pushes Karen Millen & Iclothing
has an occasion and wears asos

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Sure they are all the same, no credibility. Although I still stand by that I find Yvonne one of the better ones.

Reactions: 6
Anyone notice that Ystyle pushes & pushes Karen Millen & Iclothing
has an occasion and wears asos
I bought a few bits off that i-clothing site before. 5 of the 6 dresses went back as they were crap/see through, the one I kept went all weirdly shaped after washing, and the leggings she said are amazing, are glorified tights.
The Very leggings she recommended from Littlewoods though, great quality.

Totally agree. Anything I bought from iclothing went back. Dreadful fit on me.

Reactions: 8
Totally agree. Anything I bought from iclothing went back. Dreadful fit on me.
Absolutely pure rubbish (been good few years since I got any thing from them). It was my first real eye opener around these so called influencers and the fact they will flog anything.

Reactions: 5
I've bought 2 things from iclothing and tbh they're both excellent but maybe I got lucky. The first one is that striped dress she has with the gather in front. That's good thick material.

And I bought one from the Sugarhill brand on it and its again really thick material and it's fab and I swear I've never got so many compliments on a dress.

Agree the Very leggings are amazing. Great waist on them. I live in them in the winter.

I've bought 2 things from iclothing and tbh they're both excellent but maybe I got lucky. The first one is that striped dress she has with the gather in front. That's good thick material.

And I bought one from the Sugarhill brand on it and its again really thick material and it's fab and I swear I've never got so many compliments on a dress.

Agree the Very leggings are amazing. Great waist on them. I live in them in the winter.
Which ones are they? In the market for good leggings

I think they're called Confident Curve or something? They're in her Leggings highlights. They're super thick and have a very wide and high waist band. Cheap enough too.

Reactions: 1
I think they're called Confident Curve or something? They're in her Leggings highlights. They're super thick and have a very wide and high waist band. Cheap enough too.
Thank you - I’ll take a look

I generally like Ystyle, however, the whole B.T Veja sale annoyed me yesterday. She just took down the story/link posting about the “sale” without addressing it. Sinead - The Beaut Truth posted the B.T tweet as soon as she heard there was in issue and then came on briefly last night about it. These things happen but felt Ystyle should have addressed it after posting it. People have to make a living but nearly every story & post is an A.F now.

Reactions: 7
Yeah I thought Sinead from beautiful truth was great and laughing about it, and the af link joke

Ystyle seriously lowering standard going on a pr trip for DFS/Cath kidtson with the likes of Beggy battle and the other dealz hunz