Ystyleireland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOVE Ystyle!!! Even if I don't always buy I'll generally click or look at the link she puts up! I like that she not false and doesn't come on with the "hey guys haven't been on in ages coming on for the chats".

If I had to point her out in a line up I wouldn't know what she looks like! I hope she's making an absolute fortune from aff links cause there's no BS about her - her account is what it is a business. She doesn't over share, doesn't put out personal opinions on things, very inoffensive! Yes ok ok I'm in love with her!! 😆
Agree with all of the above. She’s relatable. The rest of them are so fake and desperate. Yvonne is not.

Reactions: 11
Yeah I find her recommendations tend to be quite good.

Like those Amazon sandals she's always banging on about. I finally cracked and got the gold pair when they were on sale - they're incredible. So spongey..

Oh and there was a top from Amazon too, kinda lacy and sleeveless. That was incrediblely easy to wear, totally hiding the tum.

Reactions: 8

Like those Amazon sandals she's always banging on about. I finally cracked and got the gold pair when they were on sale - they're incredible. So spongey..

Oh and there was a top from Amazon too, kinda lacy and sleeveless. That was incrediblely easy to wear, totally hiding the tum.
Her and the style-less fairy are poles apart!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

ooh I must look for the shoes 🙈🤣

Reactions: 1
I’m a big fan of her as well. I use a lot of her links & recipes. I love how she is what she is & there’s no rambling, no guys guess my news, no white label brand & no exploiting of her kids. It’s selling with a bit of humour & I enjoy it.

Reactions: 15
She started off as a stylist in Blanch. Seen her at it a few times years ago
Then she got heavily influenced or schooled by Helen does my bum look 40 with the aff links so probably doesn’t work there anymore

Her taste is very vanilla and straight for me but she does her job well
She has a good sense of humour too
None of this ‘ I’m obsessssssed” carryon
Stays in her lane

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She gives very honest try ons too and always reads and responds to messages, she isn't selling her whole life or a fake image and has given a few good tips for aldi too 🤣 I feel like you could sit and have a glass of wine with her so guess that makes her relatable. I also got the gold sandals from amazon flicking through the af stuff can be boring but at least its stuff i might buy and actually use or wear maybe I'm vanilla too 🤣

Reactions: 11
Have to agree. Big fan of Yvonne. Direct, no bullshit. Decent recommendations and super helpful if ever I have messaged her about something she has shown etc. Some of them would ROT you such as Lisa etc. I honestly really like her and I think she deserves her success.

Reactions: 10
Yvonne is ok now, shes had ber own few 'scandals' that has pissed people off at the time, but nothing on the same league as the likes of Grace, Rosie, Lisa etc.
I think shes realised what will work for her and keep the money rolling in so she'll dare not upset people now.

Reactions: 5
Yvonne is ok now, shes had ber own few 'scandals' that has pissed people off at the time, but nothing on the same league as the likes of Grace, Rosie, Lisa etc.
I think shes realised what will work for her and keep the money rolling in so she'll dare not upset people now.
She just sells the stuff in someone else’s name now on done deal/adverts /Depop etc 🥸🥸🥸🤪oh you live and learn Yvonne 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I like Yvonne I have to say. She recommends good products, nice clothing etc and gets good deals. The Amazon sandals as mentioned above are fab they are so comfy. I never would have seen them otherwise.

This must be one of the best days of Yvonne’s life!
Fan girl moment
I remember when I started following her years ago I had no clue who Trinny was & she kept mentioning her, I was like who is Trinny, I thought it was a friend or sister 😂😂 I was scarlet when I realised

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This must be one of the best days of Yvonne’s life!
Fan girl moment
She's a classy lady, Yvonne, unlike some of the other melters that met Trinny yesterday. Michelle up the bloody lane, I'm looking at you 😂

I'm glad Yvonne got to meet Trinny again, she does admire her. Good for her!

Reactions: 13
I've never looked back at Yvonne's old stories/pictures but seeing her yesterday o my god she is absolute stunning!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 4
Yeah she doesn't show her face much (and it's a breath of fresh air) but she always looks great on the rare occasions you see what she actually looks like. She has "Happy Resting Face" I think.

Reactions: 7
She also has a stunning house! Genuinely a nice person though so good for her.

You can tell with Yvonne her family come first all the time and every time. I am sure insta is making her a new income but at the same time it's not everything to her and she hasn't lost the run of herself.

Reactions: 12