Ystyleireland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this "posh" estate in Lucan - those houses were going for a song after the crash. I wouldn't live there. Right opposite that house of horrors that was in the news last year. I wouldn't like to be reminded of that awful crime everyday.

She's a weapon. A few years ago she was peddling 'fur' gillets from ebay, which originated from China. It was back when she was more active on facebook than insta. It was well-reported at the time that a lot of these seemingly fake fur from china were actually real fur, as its actually cheaper to manufacture in china than faux fur. There were a lot of companies at the time caught out (inadvertently) for using real fur poms on hats. I asked her about it on facebook and she was so rude, how dare I suggest she was wearing real fur. I was very polite as I didn't think she was doing it on purpose and she didn't realise it could be real fur, but she was so horrible. Funnily enough I never saw the 'fur' gillets from ebay again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
There's a WhatsApp going round with ystyles affiliate links to all the Black Friday sales...she'll rake it in!🙄

Reactions: 3
Because she thinks that as she lives in a posh estate in Lucan that she resonates with a more well healed audience. Who just happen to love the bargains/discounts. Except she forgets that people who might have a bit of money wont buy tat like Betty and Biddy that turns green or cheap sweat shop factory made I-clothing. She actually doesnt know who her audience is, she tries to be a relatable school mom giving the 'girls' all the style advice, tips and bargains with her hand written file of family dinners, music choices and sharing how its wine oclock.
Her true personality comes out when someone dares to question that maybe the sequins, stripes, or leopard polyester patterns, the uniform of jeans + blazer or the joggers are getting a bit repetitive and it might be nice to see different styles. Way before tattle existed she was very unpleasant a good number of times to followers at the time (actual people and not fake profiles with no pic/details) and let her followers loose on them and kept it going very passively aggressively for ages. Bit like the Aldi debacle a few months back.
She will be seething that her dirty delete on adverts wasnt enough to make this all go away. I'd say she might be close to self combusting in the old polyester numbers she is so fond of.
Would you call that estate in Lucan posh?
She was good at the start a few years back it is so saturated now with them all.
I don't think she be able to style people who are more on the curvy side.

Reactions: 4
Does House of Horrors refer to where poor Anna Kriegel was murdered? Yeah getting a bit bored with ystyleireland .. so bland repetitive predictable. Glad I’m not the only one who finds Spanx over rated .. can’t understand why ppl wd all want to look the same.

Reactions: 2
Does House of Horrors refer to where poor Anna Kriegel was murdered? Yeah getting a bit bored with ystyleireland .. so bland repetitive predictable. Glad I’m not the only one who finds Spanx over rated .. can’t understand why ppl wd all want to look the same.
My sister has a pair and I got her to post them to me lately to see if I'd like them. With all the discounts. I actually phoned her when they arrived as I thought she was taking the pee. They are shocking.

I've been wearing coated skinnies with 7/8 years, give me a good pair of them any day.

My sister has a pair and I got her to post them to me lately to see if I'd like them. With all the discounts. I actually phoned her when they arrived as I thought she was taking the pee. They are shocking.

I've been wearing coated skinnies with 7/8 years, give me a good pair of them any day.
River island do a great pair of coated skinnies. I had a nosey at her stories Jesus that cat really hates her, I’m still shocked she got one to begin with in the first place considering how anal the house looks ie doesn’t look lived in. Where is she going with her designer bags does she not even realise that a lot of people are struggling more so this Christmas then ever. She doesn’t live in the real world that one.

Reactions: 2
River island do a great pair of coated skinnies. I had a nosey at her stories Jesus that cat really hates her, I’m still shocked she got one to begin with in the first place considering how anal the house looks ie doesn’t look lived in. Where is she going with her designer bags does she not even realise that a lot of people are struggling more so this Christmas then ever. She doesn’t live in the real world that one.
Cats are great judges of character apparently....🙊

Reactions: 3
Do they? Thanks, I'll take a look!

this "posh" estate in Lucan - those houses were going for a song after the crash. I wouldn't live there. Right opposite that house of horrors that was in the news last year. I wouldn't like to be reminded of that awful crime everyday.

She's a weapon. A few years ago she was peddling 'fur' gillets from ebay, which originated from China. It was back when she was more active on facebook than insta. It was well-reported at the time that a lot of these seemingly fake fur from china were actually real fur, as its actually cheaper to manufacture in china than faux fur. There were a lot of companies at the time caught out (inadvertently) for using real fur poms on hats. I asked her about it on facebook and she was so rude, how dare I suggest she was wearing real fur. I was very polite as I didn't think she was doing it on purpose and she didn't realise it could be real fur, but she was so horrible. Funnily enough I never saw the 'fur' gillets from ebay again.
In fairness what property estate or in general did not crash during the recession?
I think it's a bit harsh calling her that in fairness she seems nice.

Reactions: 1
In fairness what property estate or in general did not crash during the recession?
I think it's a bit harsh calling her that in fairness she seems nice.
Weapon would be the last thing I'd call her, personally. Any time I've asked her anything she always replied and, although perhaps boring in her clothes, she seems like a nice person.

Reactions: 5
Weapon would be the last thing I'd call her, personally. Any time I've asked her anything she always replied and, although perhaps boring in her clothes, she seems like a nice person.
Agree anytime I’ve messaged her she’s replied unlike many others with a similar following (or less) that don’t even acknowledge your message !

Reactions: 7