Ystyleireland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t see the appeal of them, they’re entry level runners that are grand but hardly anything special.
Have to admit I was "influenced" by yvonne into buying a pair of tanjuns, I was sold as to how comfortable they were meant to be and the price point was good for me (I'm a stay at home mum with a limited clothing budget). Well never again, it took about a month to break them in they were so uncomfortable and the sole is gone to shite already. Love nike normally but don't get the hype at all with these.

Reactions: 10
Have to admit I was "influenced" by yvonne into buying a pair of tanjuns, I was sold as to how comfortable they were meant to be and the price point was good for me (I'm a stay at home mum with a limited clothing budget). Well never again, it took about a month to break them in they were so uncomfortable and the sole is gone to shite already. Love nike normally but don't get the hype at all with these.
Ah that’s a pity, yeah I used to work With the brand and they just don’t have the support for anything more than a gentle walk and sitting around in them.

Reactions: 5
Ah that’s a pity, yeah I used to work With the brand and they just don’t have the support for anything more than a gentle walk and sitting around in them.
That pretty much sums up all Yvonne does in them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's so weird all the mixed reviews on the Tanjuns because I got a few years out of mine (bought them before I'd ever even heard of Yvonne so won't give her the credit of introducing me to them 🤣) . The toe is gone now but that's after 4 years of regular enough wear and being put through the wash several times so would have definitely said they were worth the money. That said, I'm not buying another pair for the sheer fact everyone and their budgie has them now!

Reactions: 1
That pretty much sums up all Yvonne does in them.
Or standing posing in a front length mirror pretending that you do actually wear them along with the sweaty betty stuff. if you notice her black and grey ones always look brand new because their thrown into a wardrobe and only pulled out for try ons more then likely.

Brace yourselves for the Sweaty Betty black Friday posts... Yawn.

Would she have the boney neck after the whole adverts thing.

Reactions: 2
Or standing posing in a front length mirror pretending that you do actually wear them along with the sweaty betty stuff. if you notice her black and grey ones always look brand new because their thrown into a wardrobe and only pulled out for try ons more then likely.

Would she have the boney neck after the whole adverts thing.
Of course she will. She deleted all the ads. The bulk of her folllowers will be blissfully unaware.
She will be posing in the mirror with the hand on the stomach giving it socks about how great they are for the €€€€€€

Reactions: 3
She will use old footage from before she sold all the kit on Adverts. Probably when she had her holiday tan to match.

• Haha
And as predictable as ever we are back promoting the Sweaty Betty stuff. Apparently the power leggings would make a great kris kindle pressie. More like great for making a decent profit on adverts?
Boney neck or neck like a jockey. I cant quite decide.

Reactions: 7
Ystyle in full sweaty Betty and Nike flogging... she will throw in a bit of look fantastic anything to get the Ching Ching #AF in
(Has Paul suggested his neck massager yet 🤭)
Yvonne Really has shown no style at all so Bland

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“So much love for that Spanx jacket”. Lol
But not enough love to stop me flogging it on Adverts as soon as I finished trying it on.
Higher offer please.
Higher offer please.
Brand new. Higher please.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“So much love for that Spanx jacket”. Lol
But not enough love to stop me flogging it on Adverts as soon as I finished trying it on.
Higher offer please.
Higher offer please.
Brand new. Higher please.
She is absolutely SHAMELESS!

How has she never been called out on this?? I cannot stand the woman. So false.

And then I got, and then I got, and then I got.......totally shameless. Also where is she going with the expensive (on sale me hole) food mixers and coffee machines. Telpis.

Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t be jealous of her figure at all she hasn’t one curve or shape to her, she’s shaped like a teenage boy.

I thought she was bland and harmless too, but the Adverts thing was appalling and I view her in a whole new light since!

Theirs nothing harmless about her she’s a sneaky smug snake and still getting the sweaty Betty stuff for free that alone would put me off ever buying from them. Especially as it’s workout clothes and the only workouts she does is trying on the clothes in front of the mirror.

And then I got, and then I got, and then I got.......totally shameless. Also where is she going with the expensive (on sale me hole) food mixers and coffee machines. Telpis.
Because she thinks that as she lives in a posh estate in Lucan that she resonates with a more well healed audience. Who just happen to love the bargains/discounts. Except she forgets that people who might have a bit of money wont buy tat like Betty and Biddy that turns green or cheap sweat shop factory made I-clothing. She actually doesnt know who her audience is, she tries to be a relatable school mom giving the 'girls' all the style advice, tips and bargains with her hand written file of family dinners, music choices and sharing how its wine oclock.
Her true personality comes out when someone dares to question that maybe the sequins, stripes, or leopard polyester patterns, the uniform of jeans + blazer or the joggers are getting a bit repetitive and it might be nice to see different styles. Way before tattle existed she was very unpleasant a good number of times to followers at the time (actual people and not fake profiles with no pic/details) and let her followers loose on them and kept it going very passively aggressively for ages. Bit like the Aldi debacle a few months back.
She will be seething that her dirty delete on adverts wasnt enough to make this all go away. I'd say she might be close to self combusting in the old polyester numbers she is so fond of.