Ystyleireland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look we are all different. Maybe that's what her family like? Also she has often said that she sometimes makes separate meals for kids as they wouldn't eat what she and Paul has. What difference does it makes to you!
Before someone says that I'm raving about her-im not. To me this simply looks that at the moment she can't win. Pick on her transparency and online actions but leave out the rest.
I didn't make the original comment about the soup. Not sure why you are getting so upset about it.

Reactions: 1
I’m so over every single style blogger shilling those bin bag Spanx pants.

pleather leggings
Long knit
Nike tanjuns

On repeeeat

it’s all so boring now.

Reactions: 7
Apart from when they try to hide hols in the sun and a second hand selling empire.
Thats when they get interesting!
But yeah same oul shite day in and day out.

Reactions: 10
Good god that brown parka rain coat from arnotts was Beyond disgusting this evening

It has dirty old man vibes banging off it

Come on now Yvonne

Reactions: 3
Good god that brown parka rain coat from arnotts was Beyond disgusting this evening

It has dirty old man vibes banging off it

Come on now Yvonne
Makes a change from the constant flogging of spanx. For the love of God woman lay off the spanx talk. It makes me want to burn mine!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Drives me mad when she puts up the messages from “followers” telling her how great they are, and the Nike, and the Sweaty Bettys 🤣

Reactions: 5
Drives me mad when she puts up the messages from “followers” telling her how great they are, and the Nike, and the Sweaty Bettys 🤣
She’s like a robot at this stage.
Press repeat and sit down for a cupan tae Yvonne!

So glad I stopped following her - I unfollowed after hearing about her shady behaviour on Adverts.ie

Her account is like an ongoing tutorial on how to be a middle aged basic witch 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is it just me or are those spanx leggings sooooo fekking ugly?! The quilting. So cheap and hideous!

Reactions: 2
Is it just me or are those spanx leggings sooooo fekking ugly?! The quilting. So cheap and hideous!
Yup, caught between the image of Ross from friends in his tight leather trousers and wonder how much they would smell if you wore them for more than a couple of hours. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone here on any of the Lucan buy and sell FB sites? I feel there might be more Sweaty Betty bits up there soon. But under an alias maybe.
It will be annoying her that the jealous trolls found out about her little sideline.
Wouldnt surprise me if she was on more anonymous sites like Ebay or Depop.
There is no Lucan buy and sell sights as far as I know. A few pages for free stuff but none for selling anything. If she is selling stuff its not on a local page.
My husband actually made himself soup last week for dinner! Imagine after a full days work, its hardly a scandal to serve soup 🙄😔

Reactions: 2
I'm not sure if anyone knows this but there is a 30% off code for Nike at the minute?
I laughed earlier she was gifted personalised makeup brushes. No chance of flogging those on unless she finds an adverts buyer called Yvonne.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm not sure if anyone knows this but there is a 30% off code for Nike at the minute?
I laughed earlier she was gifted personalised makeup brushes. No chance of flogging those on unless she finds an adverts buyer called Yvonne.
Still selling her soul for Nike, I unfollowed after the whole advertgate thing, but before I did her stories were all just Nike. She probably doesn’t wear those bloody black Nikes You know the ones that leave a huge hole at the toe after only a few wears.

Oh and re the Nikes if she has a discount code don’t use it, the % off comes off anyway as it’s only the sale stuff that’s has the percentage off. Don’t be filing her greedy pockets shes better off then most of us.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Oh yes the Nike Tanjuns in older kids sizing.
Do you know they are only €2 with the 30% code that everyone has access to. No special code for the floggers but that wouldnt stop Yvonne and co with their AF links. Bestowing on us the best bargains EVER that we couldnt possibly find ourselves.
Her hubbie has done a gift guide as well and linking AF links to those too. Very relatable €700+ Asus laptop on it. Cos you know most of us would be buying in that price range for our partners. Super smug, tone deafness continues.

Oh yes the Nike Tanjuns in older kids sizing.
Do you know they are only €2 with the 30% code that everyone has access to. No special code for the floggers but that wouldnt stop Yvonne and co with their AF links. Bestowing on us the best bargains EVER that we couldnt possibly find ourselves.
Her hubbie has done a gift guide as well and linking AF links to those too. Very relatable €700+ Asus laptop on it. Cos you know most of us would be buying in that price range for our partners. Super smug, tone deafness continues.
She’s a smug dose always was, better off then most people who are struggling because of covid at the minute. Paul and his “gift guide” such notions imagine living next door to them :cautious:

I have to laugh that she shops in Aldi but its all the specially selected range.

And she got so peed off when another ‘influencer’ dared to advertise them