Ystyleireland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive had enough of the fugly tacky trainers she keeps posting too 🤢 nobody over the age of 12 should be wearing them. What’s she going to have next? Light up trainers?

And...

Pesto
Nduja
Gnocchi
Cream
Shite from Aldi but only the finest range at Aldi
She has sworn me of Gnocchi for life 🙄. Is their no veg ever eaten apart from when it’s lumped in with a load or cream cheese and pasta.

Reactions: 6
Her food always looks so horrifically unhealthy.
Would not say unhealthy loaded with creams/carbs but her portion sizes are very small! I think she never had to watch what she was eating hence able to eat what she shows on Instagram, she is naturally thin anyone else prone to putting on pounds would be mindful of this!

Reactions: 2
Would not say unhealthy loaded with creams/carbs but her portion sizes are very small! I think she never had to watch what she was eating hence able to eat what she shows on Instagram, she is naturally thin anyone else prone to putting on pounds would be mindful of this!
I wouldn’t say pasta laced with bread/cream/cheese every night of the week is healthy

Reactions: 2
I’ve heard she only eats one meal a day. No one her age is naturally that thin.

Reactions: 7
The portions are miniscule....a toddler would nearly eat more than some of what she shows. Best one was 3 chicken breasts in a dish one day to feed the five of them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The portions are miniscule....a toddler would nearly eat more than some of what she shows. Best one was 3 chicken breasts in a dish one day to feed the five of them 😂
They would need to be miniscule with all the cream and pasta that family eat.

Reactions: 3
I don’t follow her anymore since the sweaty Betty adverts and her random Penney’s crap, that she would never wear.
Actually what is her style?

Reactions: 5
Her whole page has gone bland and boring. I'm starting to think the Adverts thing coming out has had an affect on what she is being sent/not being sent anymore.
Cooking, page links and now the cat playing with a cable tie. Feck sake, could she at least paint a wall and let us watch it dry.
She literally has no content left.

Reactions: 9