YouTubers that your kids watch & what you think of them

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My kids both watch more Twitch streams than YouTube but two that come to mind are Mr Beast and the Buzzfeed unsolved true crime/paranormal series. Mr Beast seems cool, he’s always seemed genuine. And I’ll happily watch all of the Buzzfeed unsolved series. I find that stuff fascinating.
They watch more, but I’m drawing a blank.

Reactions: 1
My oldest likes:

Dad v Girls - I'm on the fence about this family, I can't decide if I like them or not
Norris Nuts - No nononononononono just No. I don't even know where to start.
Tiana - again, sometimes I like them, sometimes I think the dad is one massive show off living vicariously through her

Youngest likes:

123 Go - I hate this channel with a passion
Ruby and Bonnie - annoying
Jacey and Kacey - also annoying
The Norris Nuts! That's the family of siblings I mentioned yesterday. I couldn't remember their name.

Ruby and Bonnie - truly horrifying. Banned in this house

Adley - a bit manic but they seem totally harmless. The Dad is great at playing with the kids. I think this is where my kids get their expectations of how I should play with them from 😅

Ellie Sprinkles - harmless content but she is a little creepy as she acts like a little kid.

Emma and Wendy - also horrifying and also banned.

Reactions: 2
It’s that for me “ Wendy you don’t have enough money !!!” “ oh no I need some money !!”
Yep that's the one. When my daughter plays shop, everything costs '5 dollah' thanks to those videos :ROFLMAO:

Apart from the ones I mentioned above, I forgot about all the educational song videos my kids used to love. Some of them were annoyingly catchy ear-worms. The countries of the world and the solar system were the most popular ones in our house. I think the channels are Kids Learning Tube (annoying American one) and KidsTV123 (a more dozy British one).

My daughter also likes Steve and Maggie (repetitive and annoying) and that little Russian girl, is it Anastasia? Banal and really annoying. Oh and hi guys, this is Essie from Toys Unlimited - such an annoying voice.

Last edited:
Ruby and Bonnie - truly horrifying. Banned in this house

Adley - a bit manic but they seem totally harmless. The Dad is great at playing with the kids. I think this is where my kids get their expectations of how I should play with them from 😅

Ellie Sprinkles - harmless content but she is a little creepy as she acts like a little kid.

Emma and Wendy - also horrifying and also banned.
I genuinely love Adley, I think the dad is great too! I always feel like my 5yo wants me and her dad to be more like him!

My boys are 11 and 6. Eldest likes Ali A and Mr beast which are OK and I can tolerate.
6 year old likes fgtvee, annoying as hell but some of the dads songs are catchy.
Thumbs up family, cannot stand these and I won't let him watch them (bad mum 😆).
Think noodles, inoffensive but his voice goes through me.
Kindly keyan (sp?) The most tolerable.
At the moment he's obsessed with shiloh and bros and their among us videos.

My son watches Rebecca Zamalo and it drives me mad, the shrieking is just so annoying. I can't bear it! Ditto Preston and all that gang of screaming bellends.

Daughter like Sniperwolf and tbh I don't mind her.

I can't concentrate on anything though when they're watching YouTube, every single voice goes through me.

Yep that's the one. When my daughter plays shop, everything costs '5 dollah' thanks to those videos :ROFLMAO:

Apart from the ones I mentioned above, I forgot about all the educational song videos my kids used to love. Some of them were annoyingly catchy ear-worms. The countries of the world and the solar system were the most popular ones in our house. I think the channels are Kids Learning Tube (annoying American one) and KidsTV123 (a more dozy British one).

My daughter also likes Steve and Maggie (repetitive and annoying) and that little Russian girl, is it Anastasia? Banal and really annoying. Oh and hi guys, this is Essie from Toys Unlimited - such an annoying voice.
We just discovered Steve and Maggie today , which I don’t mind . We have come away from Wendy I have no dollllllahhhhhsssss . My eldest is autistic and was talking like an American after those videos it drove me nuts .

Reactions: 3
I like Steve and Maggie, even with Steve’s dreadful singing it’s kind of old school slapstick kids entertainment? Didn’t it start off as a channel for non English speakers to learn English? Halloween videos in May though?!! Grrrrrrr

Do they all have a ‘YouTube voice’ that they put on when doing a video or something? Because I find pretty much every kids YouTuber voice grates on me. I don’t find nearly as many people annoying on tv😅

• Haha
Do they all have a ‘YouTube voice’ that they put on when doing a video or something? Because I find pretty much every kids YouTuber voice grates on me. I don’t find nearly as many people annoying on tv😅
They definitely have a voice!!! The worst is Ruby from Ruby and Bonnie, she over pronounces every single damn word!

• Haha
My 10 year old watches Flamingo; a guy that plays roblox. I can’t stand his voice. Screaming, muffled scratchy mic, and he talks absolute mince. That’s the only channel I’ll get her to turn right down or switch to something else.

• Haha
My son watches Rebecca Zamalo and it drives me mad, the shrieking is just so annoying. I can't bear it! Ditto Preston and all that gang of screaming bellends.

Daughter like Sniperwolf and tbh I don't mind her.

I can't concentrate on anything though when they're watching YouTube, every single voice goes through me.
Beware of sssniperwolf... she posted some videos of herself on omegle, a really dangerous website where you can instantly chat with people without making an account, my next door neighbours kid ended up being groomed on there after being directed there by watching her videos.... luckily she caught it before it turned really nasty... watch some of her omegle videos, then block her 🙏

• Heart
Beware of sssniperwolf... she posted some videos of herself on omegle, a really dangerous website where you can instantly chat with people without making an account, my next door neighbours kid ended up being groomed on there after being directed there by watching her videos.... luckily she caught it before it turned really nasty... watch some of her omegle videos, then block her 🙏
Thank you.

My daughter is 6 and thankfully has moved on from the bloody awful Wendy and Ryan’s World. She’s loving Roblox these days so watches a lot of CookieSwirlC who does a load of roblox videos but also seems to do a lot of unboxing.

Other than that she seems to really be into old re-runs of Nickelodeon shows like Sam & Cat.

I’ve definitely noticed she has picked up a bit of an American twang in some of her words though. Nothing she watches is from the UK!

My daughter is 9 and she’s obsessed with Its Funneh and The Crew and Leah Ashe. She also likes CookieSwirlC and she used to watch Denis Daily but not seen him around for a while.
Sadly she’s recently discovered Dad vs Girls (?? Or something like that), god they’re awful.

Chills. Enough said.

Thought of two more that make me want to cut my ears off with a rusty knife - mandjtv and Cranier.

Last edited:
Any parents have an opinion on Jordan matter? Seems like a creep to me