YouTubers that your kids watch & what you think of them

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sssniper wolf i swear she bearly speaks English. 'Hella no thsnks'

I can stand Janet and Kate though (just)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
My son is 8 - Lankybox is his favourite - their voices grate after a while but they’re inoffensive. He’s a ROBLOX fanatic so also watches RussoPlays and Calixo and other channels where they’re playing ROBLOX.

He also watches ThumbsUp Family which I really can’t stand. And sometimes That YouTube Family which his sister used to be into in a big way.

She’s 12 and watches all sorts but a lot of Gatcha.

Reactions: 1
My older ones watch sidemen, I don’t mind them and I found their tinder videos funny . Middle lot watch jake and Logan ho again I don’t mind now . Younger ones watch Ryan’s toys and I can’t bleeping stand them

My 8 year old is autistic and he loves Jesse and Mike. I think it's the silly slapstick comedy he loves, they're not the typical gamer / family Youtubers.

Norris nuts. I cannot stand listen to the mothers voice. It gives me the rage, seriously.
Also the shouting. Constant shouting at the camera.

My youngest is now obsessed with lankybox and Mr top 5. I thought Ryan, Wendy and blippi were bad, but christ on a bike I'd take them back in a heartbeat if I never had to listen to those 3 men again!!!
Lankybox- I swear they're high when filming, the Asian one puts on this stupid voice, I honestly can't listen to it, and the other has the fakest laugh ever! I thought they were about 17 but they're 28 or something 😲
Mr top 5 has an awful voice, irritating as thrush.
There also this other American kid that does fortnite videos with other people, I think hide an seek, and he literally screams the whole way through 😖
Wish my kids had never discovered youtube lol

• Haha
Bloody Lankybox is on here all the time and my god, their voices 😠 they make me rage! Then we have Dan TM who I don't mind at all and Think Noodles. Gamer Kev is the other one and whilst his American slang annoys me, his enthusiasm is quite amusing.

Bloody Lankybox is on here all the time and my god, their voices 😠 they make me rage! Then we have Dan TM who I don't mind at all and Think Noodles. Gamer Kev is the other one and whilst his American slang annoys me, his enthusiasm is quite amusing.
I make my son put his headphones on when he watches them, their voices go right through me!

My 8 year old watches Cookie swirl c and her annoying voice grates on me, and someone else who plays with barbies with more annoying irritating voices.
My 4 year old watches an American family and there random daily life, no idea what they’re called though, I’m just glad he moved on from Ryan

My son is 3 and alternates between these off the top of my head:

Ryan's World - Top annoying family in the world more like!!
Steve and Maggie (fags and Stella version of Mr Tumble vibes 😆 but he loves halloween so they stay)
Vlad & Niki (annoying AF)
Toy Trains 4 You (probably my faves quite amusing)
Boys Play Time (dinosaurs quite educational he knows every single dinosaur even the hard ones. I have learnt a few too!)
Toy Pals TV (spinning wheel slime game)
Kids Toys Play (more spoilt kids getting gifted stuff)
There's another one who makes up Hot Wheels sets I think his name is Benny Jose or something. He watches him too occasionally
He used to watch the Cookie one but not anymore

He doesn't like that turd Blippi thank goodness because he makes my skin crawl (and rightly so by the looks)
He used to love Mr Tumble, has even learnt how to sign from watching him 😳 but he won't have CBeebies on anymore 😢 I used to quite like some of the programs 🤣

It may seem a lot to some, but he doesn't just sit there staring at the screen, he likes to have it on in the background while he trashes my living room, plays with his toys making up his own games, doing his own character voices etc. He doesn't have an ipad yet so it's only on on the main TV. If we dare turn it off when he's engrossed in a game he has a hissy fit saying the classic bloke line "I was watching that" 🤣🙄

Rebecca zamola, shes just had a baby and already pimping the poor kid out on insta.

Spy ninjas

Mr beast, i dont mind most of his stuff

I think i posted on here ages ago about my girl being obsessed with Rebecca Zamolo. You know i had high hopes (yes naive as duck from me i know) that she wouldnt exploit Zanie Hope, yet ive already watched loads of videos with her in.

My girl also likes SSSniper wolf, and i cant lie i also dont mind watching her. Plus i think she is beautiful, she has the most amazing ass. And she doesnt annoy me as much as the others.

My boy is now watching lanky box. I dont mind one of the lads, but the other one annoys the duck out of me!!! He just isnt funny, and he is soooo loud!

My boy has also started watching this football channel. They are cartoons with funny songs. He is forever showing me the liverpool ones as i am a liverpool season ticket holder while my son and his dad are both Everton season ticket holders so any chance they get to take the piss out of me and Liverpool they take it haha

The ones I don't mind:
Miss Mina
Safiya Nygaard
Moriah Elizabeth
Mr. Beast
Laurenzside.

The ones that are loud and penetrate my brain but nothing is exploitative so leave them to it:
Daz Games
Killem.

The ones I make them switch off on grounds of the ick:
The Ingham perv and his enabler
The Norris Nuts.
Both of these are tick tick it's adverse childhood o clock.

I think i posted on here ages ago about my girl being obsessed with Rebecca Zamolo. You know i had high hopes (yes naive as duck from me i know) that she wouldnt exploit Zanie Hope, yet ive already watched loads of videos with her in.

My girl also likes SSSniper wolf, and i cant lie i also dont mind watching her. Plus i think she is beautiful, she has the most amazing ass. And she doesnt annoy me as much as the others.

My boy is now watching lanky box. I dont mind one of the lads, but the other one annoys the duck out of me!!! He just isnt funny, and he is soooo loud!

My boy has also started watching this football channel. They are cartoons with funny songs. He is forever showing me the liverpool ones as i am a liverpool season ticket holder while my son and his dad are both Everton season ticket holders so any chance they get to take the piss out of me and Liverpool they take it haha
Your household sounds just like mine!!! My two watch Rebecca Zamolo and Ssniper wolf!! I don't mind Ssniper either actually.

Pretty sure my eldest watches the football cartoon one too, some of them crack me up!

• Heart
Your household sounds just like mine!!! My two watch Rebecca Zamolo and Ssniper wolf!! I don't mind Ssniper either actually.

Pretty sure my eldest watches the football cartoon one too, some of them crack me up!
442oons is the name of the football channel. I did piss myself laughing when i saw the Trent Alexander Arnold video and there was a clip of a pregnant lass(as rumours are he likes to shag pregnant girls). Luckily that went straight over my 9 year olds head! He loves showing me the salah diving video, plus all the messi ones. I was watching one and Klopp was singing oh what a night, and another Louis Suarez was dressed up as Amy Winehouse! lol.

As for Sniper wolf, i think because i have a bit of a girl crush on her it means i dont mind watching her. I know she has had work done and as much as she likes to think she is "your messy hair youtuber"-it probably takes her a long time to get ready. Sometimes i find myself watching her without my little girl! That is so sad of me to admit that!!haha.

What do you think of Matt and Rebecca now they have had Zannie Hope? It will be interesting to see whether they carry on with all the game master stuff, i hope they do rather than just go into family vlogging. Plus i find myself getting into all the storylines with Agent R, Robby Rob, evil Daniel, the halloween hacker etc. Christ i sound so sad that i know all that!! haha :)

442oons is the name of the football channel. I did piss myself laughing when i saw the Trent Alexander Arnold video and there was a clip of a pregnant lass(as rumours are he likes to shag pregnant girls). Luckily that went straight over my 9 year olds head! He loves showing me the salah diving video, plus all the messi ones. I was watching one and Klopp was singing oh what a night, and another Louis Suarez was dressed up as Amy Winehouse! lol.

As for Sniper wolf, i think because i have a bit of a girl crush on her it means i dont mind watching her. I know she has had work done and as much as she likes to think she is "your messy hair youtuber"-it probably takes her a long time to get ready. Sometimes i find myself watching her without my little girl! That is so sad of me to admit that!!haha.

What do you think of Matt and Rebecca now they have had Zannie Hope? It will be interesting to see whether they carry on with all the game master stuff, i hope they do rather than just go into family vlogging. Plus i find myself getting into all the storylines with Agent R, Robby Rob, evil Daniel, the halloween hacker etc. Christ i sound so sad that i know all that!! haha :)
Tbh I won't lie, I was super happy for Rebecca when she fell pregnant!!
I hope they carry on with the channel and just occasionally mention Zadie or show her every so often. I get sucked in too, I hated it when Daniel became evil!! I also secretly hope Daniel and Maddie get together!