Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NP

VIP Member
My 10yr old has been a big fan of Dan TDM for about 2 years now. I like him. He’s fun, inoffensive, and he makes interesting gaming videos that even I get into when my son’s watching. He seems like a decent guy.

Reactions: 13

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I try to play with my children more often and limit watching YouTube channels and various entertainment programs

It seems to me that before age 10, it is important to give a child the opportunity to develop regardless of the information field. You need to talk to your children more often and try to develop their thinking with the help of would you rather questions and other similar games. It helps to establish a parent-child relationship and helps the child develop as a person with his own opinion and judgments.
I’m sure everybody on here does talk to their children. I spoke to mine today briefly before he put the telly on and thankfully he didn’t speak to me again after that 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Tublet83

VIP Member
My kids watch:

Unspeakable. Harmless enough but a bit loud.
Dan TDM. The YouTube equivalent of drizzle, but nothing offensive there.
How Ridiculous. Three Australians lads doing stuff (usually involves dropping things onto other things). They seem like nice guys.
Fun Family Three. British family (there's now five kids). They used to be really annoying but have grown on me and the parents seem nice.
Sanna. Roblox YouTuber. Very loud but supportive of stuff kids do.

There's a load of others they only watch occasionally:

Shot of The Yagers - mormons, loads of them, but the kids aren't spoilt.
Trinity and Beyond - weird family. The Dad's an oddball.
The LaBrant Fam - the parents appear to be nice, but I know there's a lot of online hate.
Norris Nuts - dreadful, terrible, awful.
The la Brant family are awful 😂 have you seen the video where they tell Everleigh her dog has died and she’s crying on camera and it’s a big joke 🥴The dad is homophobic as well 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Beckyboo85

Ryan’s Toy Review - kids ok but the parents are so annoying.
Wendy - ears bleed.
Ninja kids - ok, used to promote physical activity a lot but now seem to be pushing the whole prank side of things.
Steve & Maggie - ok for short bursts
Blippi - best of a bad bunch!

YouTube is banned on a weekday morning in favour of CBeebies. I really notice a different in my 6 year olds attitude if she watches certain things x

Reactions: 6

Noseyoldcow

VIP Member
My oldest likes Unspeakable- the pranks not gaming - they just shout ALL THE TIME! Oh and Ninja kids - could they BE any more American??

• Haha

bubbadabut

VIP Member
I'm not sure what a lot of them are called, I just listen to them in the background through gritted teeth, but one day I was so enraged by the video my daughter was watching that I just had to have a look at the name of the channel. Anyway, it was Ruby and Bonnie. Absolutely hideous.

There is another one she watches too, not sure of the name, seems like an Asian-American family and one of them is called Wendy and they never stop saying each others names: "Hi Wendy, you want some pizza Wendy?" Bloody excruciating.

Also stupid videos made with Super Mario soft toys.

Last edited:

Dot_Cotton

Chatty Member
Moriah Elizabeth. I actually ended up enjoying this and we started decorating our own squishies! Unspeakable who is annoying. Colins Key I think it’s called and that is just awful with screaming 3,2,1 over and over. That Zamola is just slappable. But one that I can’t stand is Mckenzie Turner. She plays Roblox but does the most bizarre horrible stories. Can’t stand it.
My older teen watches Sidemen which is actually entertaining.

Reactions: 4

nbt

VIP Member
Another vote for Dan TDM. Not offensive and there’s no screeching and shouting like other YouTubers.

Unspeakable was very annoying! His voice and the shouting and stupid noises would go right through me 🥴 thankfully my son doesn’t watch his videos anymore.

pixieshix

Chatty Member
I'm not sure what a lot of them are called, I just listen to them in the background through gritted teeth, but one day I was so enraged by the video my daughter was watching that I just had to have a look at the name of the channel. Anyway, it was Ruby and Bonnie. Absolutely hideous.

There is another one she watches too, not sure of the name, seems like an Asian-American family and one of them is called Wendy and they never stop saying each others names: "Hi Wendy, you want some pizza Wendy?" Bloody excruciating.

Also stupid videos made with Super Mario soft toys.
It’s that for me “ Wendy you don’t have enough money !!!” “ oh no I need some money !!”

My youngest absolutely loves Diana (and Roma). Worth a total fortune!
I put my foot down with Diana she started doing the fake tantrums Diana does . Couldn’t cope hearing it .

• Haha

inkdigit

I dont let them watch youtubers 🤣🤣 i prefer my kids to watch normal kids tv shows or something educational or a movie. Im going to keep them away from social media rubbish for as long as possible. Let their brains grow, develop & fill with knowledge before they start seeing all that rubbish
Good luck.

Calonlan

Nastya! (Quite fancy her dad though)
But then I see Ruby and Bonnie doing the same videos (the mum/granny makes me vom) same with Vlad and Niki and Diana and Roma.
It's really bugging me, who comes up with the original ideas? Is it Nastya and her ideas are practically used as knock offs by everyone else, or is there someone that does them before her?
We literally watch the same video by like 5 different families.

pixieshix

Chatty Member
Yep that's the one. When my daughter plays shop, everything costs '5 dollah' thanks to those videos :ROFLMAO:

Apart from the ones I mentioned above, I forgot about all the educational song videos my kids used to love. Some of them were annoyingly catchy ear-worms. The countries of the world and the solar system were the most popular ones in our house. I think the channels are Kids Learning Tube (annoying American one) and KidsTV123 (a more dozy British one).

My daughter also likes Steve and Maggie (repetitive and annoying) and that little Russian girl, is it Anastasia? Banal and really annoying. Oh and hi guys, this is Essie from Toys Unlimited - such an annoying voice.
We just discovered Steve and Maggie today , which I don’t mind . We have come away from Wendy I have no dollllllahhhhhsssss . My eldest is autistic and was talking like an American after those videos it drove me nuts .

Reactions: 3

OoglyBoogly

Chatty Member
My oldest likes:

Dad v Girls - I'm on the fence about this family, I can't decide if I like them or not
Norris Nuts - No nononononononono just No. I don't even know where to start.
Tiana - again, sometimes I like them, sometimes I think the dad is one massive show off living vicariously through her

Youngest likes:

123 Go - I hate this channel with a passion
Ruby and Bonnie - annoying
Jacey and Kacey - also annoying

Noseyoldcow

VIP Member
To be honest he’s inoffensive and doesn’t swear etc and just seems like a young lad having fun with his mates? He pushes his “Merch” a lot and my son begged for a T-shirt luckily I got one on Etsy for £6! His stuffs pricey without the shipping!!!

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
Tiana (Toys and me)
Diana and Roma

What I think is what utter shite 🤣
It's just the fame hungry parents using their kids for YouTube/money IMO.

bubbadabut

VIP Member
Oh my gosh! This! The Asian-American Wendy girl! She screeches every single word she says! It’s excruciating to listen to! It’s got to be hands-down the most painful YouTube channel for kids!
Oh it's awful isn't it? Thanks to Wendy & Co, whenever my daughter plays shop, all sweets are 'candy' and everything costs '5 dollah'.

She watches another Russian one now, 'Vlad & Niki'. Excruciating.