YouTubers that your kids watch & what you think of them

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My granddaughter is 8 she loves NorrisNuts it drives me mad when I’m looking after her 😭

Reactions: 2
I’ve no idea what some of them are called to be honest.

But I honestly want to rip my own ears off everytime my daughter starts watching Unspeakable. Why do they need to shout and make a racket in every single video? I hate it.

Kate and Janet is another, so monotone and boring..? I don’t get it,

The Ohana Adventure. The mind boggles, I don’t understand what they are trying achieve.
Another American Family that crops up with the above, no idea who they are.
They pretend that a ghost, stalker, killer (????) is in their house, really bad acting.

Tiana drives me nuts, as does her Dad.
BUT there was one video and I was in hysterics. It genuinely was really funny.

I actually have nothing nice to say about any of the YouTubers my daughter watches. It’s just noise and irritates me 🤣

Reactions: 3
Any parents have an opinion on Jordan matter? Seems like a creep to me
Yes! My youngest watches a few because she is into gymnastics and obviously he has a daughter who is very good. Strange guy, very over enthusiastic and almost unhinged.

Reactions: 1
I’m so glad I’ve found this topic! A place for me to moan about rich kids pratting about!! 😂 My two boys are 9 and 12. They watch:

Chad Wild Clay - I’ve never watched him properly but he doesn’t seem too bad. He does some naff ninja acting.

Morgz - The worst of the lot. Him and his mum, Big Jill 😱 Good lord, the racket they make. I can’t stand them.

Unspeakable - Second worst. His voice and ridiculous high-pitched laugh get right into my head.

Robbie - A lad who tries out hacks for himself except he’s a bit slap-dash with it and it annoys me. If he’s going to test things, try and do it well.

Sniperwolf - Hmmm, a bit loud but not too bad.

Carter Sharer - He’s one of the better ones they watch I suppose.

Mr Beast - as some of you have said above, he ok.

Killem - about the only British YouTuber they watch. I don’t mind him. He did do some funny Amazon unboxings which had me laughing.

• Haha
Tiana (Toys and me)
Diana and Roma

What I think is what utter shite 🤣
It's just the fame hungry parents using their kids for YouTube/money IMO.

I'm not sure what a lot of them are called, I just listen to them in the background through gritted teeth, but one day I was so enraged by the video my daughter was watching that I just had to have a look at the name of the channel. Anyway, it was Ruby and Bonnie. Absolutely hideous.

There is another one she watches too, not sure of the name, seems like an Asian-American family and one of them is called Wendy and they never stop saying each others names: "Hi Wendy, you want some pizza Wendy?" Bloody excruciating.

Also stupid videos made with Super Mario soft toys.
Oh my gosh! This! The Asian-American Wendy girl! She screeches every single word she says! It’s excruciating to listen to! It’s got to be hands-down the most painful YouTube channel for kids!

Oh my gosh! This! The Asian-American Wendy girl! She screeches every single word she says! It’s excruciating to listen to! It’s got to be hands-down the most painful YouTube channel for kids!
Oh it's awful isn't it? Thanks to Wendy & Co, whenever my daughter plays shop, all sweets are 'candy' and everything costs '5 dollah'.

She watches another Russian one now, 'Vlad & Niki'. Excruciating.

Ohhh my son is 5. He watches:

Stampylonghead - a personal favourite. I often find myself saying come onnnnn let’s watch stampy. I find him so calming and interesting to listen too.

Dan DTM - I didn’t used to like him at first but he’s grown on me. A bit boring though.

We’ve never ever watched Ryan’s world. It’s always been banned in our house because I can’t stand the family!

Anyone’s kids watch ellieV toys? She’s Australian and builds Lego models. My daughter is obsessed and has been research Australia so she can meet her

• Heart
I have to keep my son in check, I've noticed when he watches some of this crap I've mentioned above his behaviour is worse. They are brats and act up/tantrums so I dunno if that's what he's seeing, thinking it's acceptable. Well nope it comes right off and I'm going to limit it now.

Ellie V cracks out some good ass Lego builds to be fair to her. There’s a lot of Cookie Swirl C goes on here. Wrecks me 🥴

Ellie V cracks out some good ass Lego builds to be fair to her. There’s a lot of Cookie Swirl C goes on here. Wrecks me 🥴
I find her less annoying then others mentioned on here. She’s been teaching my 7 year old current events as well - she’s been telling me all about Australia being in lockdown 😂

• Haha
Vladimir and nikki, - typical Russian making too much money. Nothing new.
Some other random Russian kid/family channels... same opinion.
Blippi - OMG THIS ABSOLUTE FREAK. I cannot cope with this sick person. He used to do YouTube way back in the day, doing weird sick things, one of them being defecating onto a friends naked chest and filming it!! Then he got got by YouTube for being inappropriate and restarted his YouTube career as a kids entertainer. Now he's a millionaire. His old videos he got successfully removed but once the Internet knows, it knows. I hate that my youngest likes him so much. Also he looks ridiculous without his hat.

Oh and Kate & Jannet. Twin preteens that do gaming. No bad language, no gimmicks, no fashions, just old fashion roblocks and minecraft. My 6 year olds love them and I do too.

• Wow
Blippi - OMG THIS ABSOLUTE FREAK. I cannot cope with this sick person. He used to do YouTube way back in the day, doing weird sick things, one of them being defecating onto a friends naked chest and filming it!! Then he got got by YouTube for being inappropriate and restarted his YouTube career as a kids entertainer. Now he's a millionaire. His old videos he got successfully removed but once the Internet knows, it knows. I hate that my youngest likes him so much. Also he looks ridiculous without his hat.

Oh and Kate & Jannet. Twin preteens that do gaming. No bad language, no gimmicks, no fashions, just old fashion roblocks and minecraft. My 6 year olds love them and I do too.
Omg I never knew that!!!! We don't watch Blippi but I've seen a couple. That's gross!!!

Omg I never knew that!!!! We don't watch Blippi but I've seen a couple. That's gross!!!
Isn't it!? My husband had a creep feeling from him and I give everyone the benefit of the doubt, have that toxic people attraction, ya know, typical trying to assume the best bout everyone. Quick Google from the hubby brought this up. I was shocked.
He is a proper pewdiepie, messed up big time online and somehow, through the grace of God and stupid YouTube followers was forgiven for everything.. now my 2 year old asks for Bluppi every moment of every day

Raising litter ones for Jesus- a mum that basically opens and plays with paw patrol toys. She has 2 small boys and they're often in the background too bit you never see them, she protects their privacy well. Great videos for kids who like paw patrol and might want to see the toys.
CookieswirlC - Abnoxious hyper happy toy unboxing, has brought all the materialism into our home. Had to ban it as my girls were suddenly miserable with every overpriced unboxing toy.
SlickSlimeSam- Another channel unboxing toys and crafting. Pretty good but not actually American. Has an American voice over like a lot of the big channels do.

Imma flood this thread, we have 4 kids and game and watch YouTube a lot. 😭 *fulfilling existence *

Last edited:
Isn't it!? My husband had a creep feeling from him and I give everyone the benefit of the doubt, have that toxic people attraction, ya know, typical trying to assume the best bout everyone. Quick Google from the hubby brought this up. I was shocked.
He is a proper pewdiepie, messed up big time online and somehow, through the grace of God and stupid YouTube followers was forgiven for everything.. now my 2 year old asks for Bluppi every moment of every day

Raising litter ones for Jesus- a mum that basically opens and plays with paw patrol toys. She has 2 small boys and they're often in the background too bit you never see them, she protects their privacy well. Great videos for kids who like paw patrol and might want to see the toys.
CookieswirlC - Abnoxious hyper happy toy unboxing, has brought all the materialism into our home. Had to ban it as my girls were suddenly miserable with every overpriced unboxing toy.
SlickSlimeSam- Another channel unboxing toys and crafting. Pretty good but not actually American. Has an American voice over like a lot of the big channels do.

Imma flood this thread, we have 4 kids and game and watch YouTube a lot. 😭 *fulfilling existence *
My eldest loves to watch gaming channels. Ali A and this Roblox guy. Tbf they don't annoy me as much as my youngest watching Tydus or Ruby and bloody Bonnie.

Holy tit I did not know that about Blippi. One of mine used to enjoy watching him for a while but hasn’t in ages thankfully.

Norris bleeping nuts , drives me insane. The shouting, oh the shouting. Constantly . They are unable to say a word unless it’s screeched. Plus they are a really bad advert for home schooled Aussies.

• Haha
Mine watch a lot and they got me hooked too! So off the top of my head: Tom Scott, Austin McConnell, safiya nygaard, Nerdforge, Jazza, Nerdecrafter, Dollightful, bernadette banner and Odd1sout so a really mix of craft, dress making, doll customisation and videos about science, tech and places :)