YouTubers that your kids watch & what you think of them

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wondering what YouTubers your kids all watch? And what you think of them?
I'll start. I have a 5yo daughter and a 9yo son.

Ali-A: I don't mind this guy really, pretty harmless but his voice grates on me sometimes.
Matt & Rebecca Zamola: Irritating, although I do get sucked into the game master stuff 🤣
Trav & Cor/Tydus: I don't mind them watching these, but they are annoying parents.
Ruby & Bonnie: Cannot stand them, especially the grannie.
Famous Tube Family: I find the dad really annoying.
Adley/Shonduras: I won't lie, I bloody love this channel! I just think they're such a cute family and they always seem to have fun and spend quality time with the kids.

Think that's pretty much it, would love to know what all your kids watch and whether you secretly love any like I do!

Reactions: 3
My 10yr old has been a big fan of Dan TDM for about 2 years now. I like him. He’s fun, inoffensive, and he makes interesting gaming videos that even I get into when my son’s watching. He seems like a decent guy.

Reactions: 13
My oldest likes Unspeakable- the pranks not gaming - they just shout ALL THE TIME! Oh and Ninja kids - could they BE any more American??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My oldest likes Unspeakable- the pranks not gaming - they just shout ALL THE TIME! Oh and Ninja kids - could they BE any more American??
Omg how could I forget unspeakable! We watch some of those, and Preston!

Reactions: 4
To be honest he’s inoffensive and doesn’t swear etc and just seems like a young lad having fun with his mates? He pushes his “Merch” a lot and my son begged for a T-shirt luckily I got one on Etsy for £6! His stuffs pricey without the shipping!!!

Another vote for Dan TDM. Not offensive and there’s no screeching and shouting like other YouTubers.

Unspeakable was very annoying! His voice and the shouting and stupid noises would go right through me 🥴 thankfully my son doesn’t watch his videos anymore.

To be honest he’s inoffensive and doesn’t swear etc and just seems like a young lad having fun with his mates? He pushes his “Merch” a lot and my son begged for a T-shirt luckily I got one on Etsy for £6! His stuffs pricey without the shipping!!!
My son wants the Ali A merch, we haven't given in yet!

I'm not sure what a lot of them are called, I just listen to them in the background through gritted teeth, but one day I was so enraged by the video my daughter was watching that I just had to have a look at the name of the channel. Anyway, it was Ruby and Bonnie. Absolutely hideous.

There is another one she watches too, not sure of the name, seems like an Asian-American family and one of them is called Wendy and they never stop saying each others names: "Hi Wendy, you want some pizza Wendy?" Bloody excruciating.

Also stupid videos made with Super Mario soft toys.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what a lot of them are called, I just listen to them in the background through gritted teeth, but one day I was so enraged by the video my daughter was watching that I just had to have a look at the name of the channel. Anyway, it was Ruby and Bonnie. Absolutely hideous.

There is another one she watches too, not sure of the name, seems like an Asian-American family and one of them is called Wendy and they never stop saying each others names: "Hi Wendy, you want some pizza Wendy?" Bloody excruciating.

I'm like you, I don't know who half of them are, I just recognise voices.

Mine like a brother, sister duo who play pranks on each other and one with twin brothers that act out different sketches.

They also watch a family of siblings. There are four of them I think. American. They are not particularly offensive, I just don't really understand the appeal or why parents would allow them to have this much exposure.

They used to watch Morgz but thank goodness they are over that obsession. He was very shouty. I'd always feel really wound up when he was on in the background.

Dan TDM isn't so bad. He's quite calming and as others have said not offensive in any way. We tend to refer to him as Tedious Dan though because he can be a bit boring to watch (unless your a Minecraft fan obviously).

Reactions: 2
Ryan’s Toy Review - kids ok but the parents are so annoying.
Wendy - ears bleed.
Ninja kids - ok, used to promote physical activity a lot but now seem to be pushing the whole prank side of things.
Steve & Maggie - ok for short bursts
Blippi - best of a bad bunch!

YouTube is banned on a weekday morning in favour of CBeebies. I really notice a different in my 6 year olds attitude if she watches certain things x

My daughter watches Carter sharer, caylus, spy ninjas, troom troom, five minute crafts, Moriah Elizabeth, unspeakable. I am well and truly invested in spy ninja videos lol I enjoy them as much maybe more than she does haha

My daughters are 8 & 5 and mainly watch people who play minecraft, pokemon and roblox. They watch on kidoodle which I like as it’s child friendly and nothing inappropriate on there. There’s not loads of content on there and it’s not always the latest videos, but there’s enough to keep them entertained for a bit. If I let them have YouTube kids app, they would watch it non stop all day every day because there’s just so much on there😅 They do watch it at their grand parents usually if they let them.

The ones they watch the most are ThinkNoodles, BigB and EthanGamerTv. All pretty inoffensive and definitely know their audience is mainly kids. Think I prefer them watching gaming videos rather than toy reviews which they don’t seem interested in.

They also watch gaming ‘streams’ (not live) on Pluto TV. Usually people playing Mario, Final Fantasy, Minecraft, Animal Crossing, Pokemon etc.

Moriah Elizabeth. I actually ended up enjoying this and we started decorating our own squishies! Unspeakable who is annoying. Colins Key I think it’s called and that is just awful with screaming 3,2,1 over and over. That Zamola is just slappable. But one that I can’t stand is Mckenzie Turner. She plays Roblox but does the most bizarre horrible stories. Can’t stand it.
My older teen watches Sidemen which is actually entertaining.

My son used to watch a lot of Ryan’s World (so annoying) and Blippi (tolerable) and he’s now moved onto Spy Ninjas and Stephen Sharer/the Sharer ‘fam’ who are silly but harmless although £££ cos he wants the ‘merch’. I managed to find a knock off hoody on eBay which he’s happy with though (he’s almost 6 so I can get away with it at the mo).

Its crazy how many there are and how they are worth so much money!

Just remembered my eldest watches Mr Beast sometimes, he does some weird stuff but I actually think he is really charitable and quite a decent guy.

It’s that for me “ Wendy you don’t have enough money !!!” “ oh no I need some money !!”

My youngest absolutely loves Diana (and Roma). Worth a total fortune!
I put my foot down with Diana she started doing the fake tantrums Diana does . Couldn’t cope hearing it .

• Haha
My oldest likes:

Dad v Girls - I'm on the fence about this family, I can't decide if I like them or not
Norris Nuts - No nononononononono just No. I don't even know where to start.
Tiana - again, sometimes I like them, sometimes I think the dad is one massive show off living vicariously through her

Youngest likes:

123 Go - I hate this channel with a passion
Ruby and Bonnie - annoying
Jacey and Kacey - also annoying