YouTubers that your kids watch & what you think of them

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nastya! (Quite fancy her dad though)
But then I see Ruby and Bonnie doing the same videos (the mum/granny makes me vom) same with Vlad and Niki and Diana and Roma.
It's really bugging me, who comes up with the original ideas? Is it Nastya and her ideas are practically used as knock offs by everyone else, or is there someone that does them before her?
We literally watch the same video by like 5 different families.

Reactions: 4
At the moment my little girl is obsessed with Rebecca Zamolo. She loves all the game master network stuff, and i have caved in and recently got her the book they did, for her upcoming birthday.

As much as i find them annoying, at least they put effort into their videos. And im so glad she watches these rather than the Ingham Family/other tit family vloggers! Plus i have a little crush on Daniel the Camera Man!! lol.

My boy tends to watch gaming youtubers, i cant think of any names as there are so many, but he has mentioned musty, mr beast, etc etc.

Oh my god, how could i forget Totally TV! She used to watch that all the time, but at the moment she is all about Rebecca Zamolo and the GMN.

I am just so thankful that my children dont watch Ryan's toy review/Ryan's world anymore! I couldnt believe it when he managed to get Dave Grohl on his mystery playdate show! Also, with all the money that family have you would have thought the annoying dad could have got his teeth sorted!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
At the moment my little girl is obsessed with Rebecca Zamolo. She loves all the game master network stuff, and i have caved in and recently got her the book they did, for her upcoming birthday.

As much as i find them annoying, at least they put effort into their videos. And im so glad she watches these rather than the Ingham Family/other tit family vloggers! Plus i have a little crush on Daniel the Camera Man!! lol.

My boy tends to watch gaming youtubers, i cant think of any names as there are so many, but he has mentioned musty, mr beast, etc etc.

Oh my god, how could i forget Totally TV! She used to watch that all the time, but at the moment she is all about Rebecca Zamolo and the GMN.

I am just so thankful that my children dont watch Ryan's toy review/Ryan's world anymore! I couldnt believe it when he managed to get Dave Grohl on his mystery playdate show! Also, with all the money that family have you would have thought the annoying dad could have got his teeth sorted!
Hey Zam Fam!!!!
My eldest watches them, won't lie I'm too invested in it and I do hope her and Matt have thier happy ever after with a baby.

My kids watch:

Unspeakable. Harmless enough but a bit loud.
Dan TDM. The YouTube equivalent of drizzle, but nothing offensive there.
How Ridiculous. Three Australians lads doing stuff (usually involves dropping things onto other things). They seem like nice guys.
Fun Family Three. British family (there's now five kids). They used to be really annoying but have grown on me and the parents seem nice.
Sanna. Roblox YouTuber. Very loud but supportive of stuff kids do.

There's a load of others they only watch occasionally:

Shot of The Yagers - mormons, loads of them, but the kids aren't spoilt.
Trinity and Beyond - weird family. The Dad's an oddball.
The LaBrant Fam - the parents appear to be nice, but I know there's a lot of online hate.
Norris Nuts - dreadful, terrible, awful.

Reactions: 1
Caught mine watching ‘Miss Charli’ the other day. I was not impressed, she’s like 9 and was doing ‘hauls’ and broadcasting her whole life (who are the parents that allow this tit??), what annoys me the most about YouTube kids is that they often come from such privileged backgrounds where their parents can afford to buy them what ever, they always live in nice houses with a nice big bedroom that has all matching furniture and never anything out of place. Literally every kids dream. I find it grotesque and annoying because my kids end up having unrealistic expectations that I then have to tame. I keep trying to tell them that these are just spoilt rich kids showing off but they don’t care. Maybe it’ll sink in one day.

Once again who the hell are these parents that have such a complete lack of disregard for their kids privacy? My 8yo wants to be a YouTuber and I told her she can do what she wants once she’s 18 but it’s not happening before then lol.

My kids watch:

How Ridiculous. Three Australians lads doing stuff (usually involves dropping things onto other things). They seem like nice guys.
Fun Family Three. British family (there's now five kids). They used to be really annoying but have grown on me and the parents seem nice.

The LaBrant Fam - the parents appear to be nice, but I know there's a lot of online hate.
The la Brant family are awful 😂 have you seen the video where they tell Everleigh her dog has died and she’s crying on camera and it’s a big joke 🥴The dad is homophobic as well 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 7
My kids watch:

Trinity and beyond - we've watched a few and agree they're odd I agree.

We also watch fun family three. Never used to like them but actually I think the parents are alright now, don't mind watching them.

KSI, sidemen and such. I don't mind them so much. KSI can get pretty shouty and quite rude for when the much younger children are about. But had YouTube been around when I were there ages, this is probably the sort of content I would have swayed towards.

The older ones watch a group of Australian lads do pranks on eachother or random things. They do the "silly salmon". I've had to prevent my kids from doing inappropriate 'silly salmons'.

Theyve recently grown out of Dan TDM and I quite miss it. Another vote for being inoffensive and quite calming, very child friendly content that isn't 'babyish'. Before they got into Dan, they were into StampyLongNose who is monotone and just plain annoying, a voice that should not be in any sort of commentry, so he was warmly welcomed in this house and was a firm favourite among my kids for many years.

I hated when my children went through a stage of watching rich kids, during their Logan/Jake Paul phase destroy luxury items. Equally they went through a phase of watching these kid rappers from Blackpool, Little T, Afghan Dan, to name a couple from the top of my head... That was like nails down a chalkboard at times.

They also watch Chillin With Dylan, his voice is annoying but somewhat amusing, it's mainly creepy/unsolved/ghosts content, the strange commentry makes it light hearted I quite enjoy watching that with them sometimes along with Crazy Russian Hacker.

Last edited:
I have just caught my kid watching Mario and Jeffy!!!

What the absolute duck is it?! it was quickly turned off!

I dont let them watch youtubers 🤣🤣 i prefer my kids to watch normal kids tv shows or something educational or a movie. Im going to keep them away from social media rubbish for as long as possible. Let their brains grow, develop & fill with knowledge before they start seeing all that rubbish

• Haha
My kids watch:

Trinity and beyond. I always think the youngest girl looks terrified she's going to say the wrong thing, it's so scripted and she looks so uncomfortable like she's worried she's going to get her lines wrong and have to start over again.

Come play with me (annia and elsia) is the most watched in our house. I actually get excited for a new upload as my daughter will sit glued for half an hour and i can get things done.

Reactions: 3
KSI, sidemen and such. I don't mind them so much. KSI can get pretty shouty and quite rude for when the much younger children are about. But had YouTube been around when I were there ages, this is probably the sort of content I would have swayed towards.

The older ones watch a group of Australian lads do pranks on eachother or random things. They do the "silly salmon". I've had to prevent my kids from doing inappropriate 'silly salmons'.

Theyve recently grown out of Dan TDM and I quite miss it. Another vote for being inoffensive and quite calming, very child friendly content that isn't 'babyish'. Before they got into Dan, they were into StampyLongNose who is monotone and just plain annoying, a voice that should not be in any sort of commentry, so he was warmly welcomed in this house and was a firm favourite among my kids for many years.

I hated when my children went through a stage of watching rich kids, during their Logan/Jake Paul phase destroy luxury items. Equally they went through a phase of watching these kid rappers from Blackpool, Little T, Afghan Dan, to name a couple from the top of my head... That was like nails down a chalkboard at times.

They also watch Chillin With Dylan, his voice is annoying but somewhat amusing, it's mainly creepy/unsolved/ghosts content, the strange commentry makes it light hearted I quite enjoy watching that with them sometimes along with Crazy Russian Hacker.
Who is Dan TDM? Is it Dan the Man?

Unspeakable - too loud. Far too loud. The mess they make in some videos stresses me out.
Mr Beast - I don't know but I feel like he's a bit of a show off.
SypherPK - no idea, he just watches for Fortnite content.

Ryan’s Toy Review - kids ok but the parents are so annoying.
Wendy - ears bleed.
Ninja kids - ok, used to promote physical activity a lot but now seem to be pushing the whole prank side of things.
Steve & Maggie - ok for short bursts
Blippi - best of a bad bunch!

YouTube is banned on a weekday morning in favour of CBeebies. I really notice a different in my 6 year olds attitude if she watches certain things x
I've noticed the same with my two year old. His behaviour is alot better behaved and lovely when he watches most of cBeebies or more educational shows on YouTube... When we start gravitating to louder, hyperactive shows like Paw Patrol, we get headbutts, throwing things and rag doll bodies. 😅

I dont let them watch youtubers 🤣🤣 i prefer my kids to watch normal kids tv shows or something educational or a movie. Im going to keep them away from social media rubbish for as long as possible. Let their brains grow, develop & fill with knowledge before they start seeing all that rubbish
Good luck.

Reactions: 4
My son saw Santa and he asked what he wanted for Christmas. Son replied ‘Dan TDM’s phone number please’. 🤦‍♀️ Wtf has this world come to?

Currently being put through the trauma of hearing lankybox, two boys who I hear in my nightmares.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My son saw Santa and he asked what he wanted for Christmas. Son replied ‘Dan TDM’s phone number please’. 🤦‍♀️ Wtf has this world come to?

Currently being put through the trauma of hearing lankybox, two boys who I hear in my nightmares.
Dan TDM is so annoying. It’s not even that he’s annoying it’s just that he has zero personality and is boring!

I don't like any of them. Especially the 'family' channels that generally have staged content and exploit their children for views/money.