Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JustaLurker101

I have been searching for a zam fam thread for so long. My kids watch the you tube and I got invested with the pregnancy, I was genuinely so happy when they fell pregnant but then šŸ¤¬ I know the baby is quite safe in the womb but Rebecca's behaviour when pregnant, the jumping and acting for the you tube, I would have thought having had miscarriages you would be a bit more protective, a bit slower and more careful. It really bugged me.
Then the baby was born. That poor child. Rebecca is so loud and that child is constantly in videos, being dressed up. She isn't a doll but they are behaving like she is one. I just watched a story on insta and R is holding the baby's arms doing tiktok dance moves but big moves, I actually felt sick watching her poor arms being pulled about. Her face šŸ„ŗ I'm actually angry the way they are treating this baby. She is nothing more than a cash cow prop. It's horrible to watch.

Rant over!!

Reactions: 1
Not sure where else to post this or if there is already a thread but have people seen the allegations about Sssniperwolf sending inappropriate messages to young fans and doxxing another youtuber by live streaming outside his house because he called her out for plagiarising other people's work in her videos?

37BBL

VIP Member
I think i posted on here ages ago about my girl being obsessed with Rebecca Zamolo. You know i had high hopes (yes naive as fuck from me i know) that she wouldnt exploit Zanie Hope, yet ive already watched loads of videos with her in.

My girl also likes SSSniper wolf, and i cant lie i also dont mind watching her. Plus i think she is beautiful, she has the most amazing ass. And she doesnt annoy me as much as the others.

My boy is now watching lanky box. I dont mind one of the lads, but the other one annoys the fuck out of me!!! He just isnt funny, and he is soooo loud!

My boy has also started watching this football channel. They are cartoons with funny songs. He is forever showing me the liverpool ones as i am a liverpool season ticket holder while my son and his dad are both Everton season ticket holders so any chance they get to take the piss out of me and Liverpool they take it haha
Your household sounds just like mine!!! My two watch Rebecca Zamolo and Ssniper wolf!! I don't mind Ssniper either actually.

Pretty sure my eldest watches the football cartoon one too, some of them crack me up!

• Heart

Web30

VIP Member
Rebecca zamola, shes just had a baby and already pimping the poor kid out on insta.

Spy ninjas

Mr beast, i dont mind most of his stuff

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
Do they all have a ā€˜YouTube voiceā€™ that they put on when doing a video or something? Because I find pretty much every kids YouTuber voice grates on me. I donā€™t find nearly as many people annoying on tvšŸ˜…

• Haha

lastdis

VIP Member
My older ones watch sidemen, I donā€™t mind them and I found their tinder videos funny . Middle lot watch jake and Logan ho again I donā€™t mind now . Younger ones watch Ryanā€™s toys and I canā€™t fucking stand them

MrFMercury

Chatty Member
Mine watch a lot and they got me hooked too! So off the top of my head: Tom Scott, Austin McConnell, safiya nygaard, Nerdforge, Jazza, Nerdecrafter, Dollightful, bernadette banner and Odd1sout so a really mix of craft, dress making, doll customisation and videos about science, tech and places :)

nopenopenopejustno

Chills. Enough said.

Thought of two more that make me want to cut my ears off with a rusty knife - mandjtv and Cranier.

Last edited:

37BBL

VIP Member
Ruby and Bonnie - truly horrifying. Banned in this house

Adley - a bit manic but they seem totally harmless. The Dad is great at playing with the kids. I think this is where my kids get their expectations of how I should play with them from šŸ˜…

Ellie Sprinkles - harmless content but she is a little creepy as she acts like a little kid.

Emma and Wendy - also horrifying and also banned.
I genuinely love Adley, I think the dad is great too! I always feel like my 5yo wants me and her dad to be more like him!

37BBL

VIP Member
To be honest heā€™s inoffensive and doesnā€™t swear etc and just seems like a young lad having fun with his mates? He pushes his ā€œMerchā€ a lot and my son begged for a T-shirt luckily I got one on Etsy for Ā£6! His stuffs pricey without the shipping!!!
My son wants the Ali A merch, we haven't given in yet!

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Norris nuts. I cannot stand listen to the mothers voice. It gives me the rage, seriously.
Also the shouting. Constant shouting at the camera.

37BBL

VIP Member
At the moment my little girl is obsessed with Rebecca Zamolo. She loves all the game master network stuff, and i have caved in and recently got her the book they did, for her upcoming birthday.

As much as i find them annoying, at least they put effort into their videos. And im so glad she watches these rather than the Ingham Family/other shit family vloggers! Plus i have a little crush on Daniel the Camera Man!! lol.

My boy tends to watch gaming youtubers, i cant think of any names as there are so many, but he has mentioned musty, mr beast, etc etc.

Oh my god, how could i forget Totally TV! She used to watch that all the time, but at the moment she is all about Rebecca Zamolo and the GMN.

I am just so thankful that my children dont watch Ryan's toy review/Ryan's world anymore! I couldnt believe it when he managed to get Dave Grohl on his mystery playdate show! Also, with all the money that family have you would have thought the annoying dad could have got his teeth sorted!
Hey Zam Fam!!!!
My eldest watches them, won't lie I'm too invested in it and I do hope her and Matt have thier happy ever after with a baby.

37BBL

VIP Member
Isn't it!? My husband had a creep feeling from him and I give everyone the benefit of the doubt, have that toxic people attraction, ya know, typical trying to assume the best bout everyone. Quick Google from the hubby brought this up. I was shocked.
He is a proper pewdiepie, messed up big time online and somehow, through the grace of God and stupid YouTube followers was forgiven for everything.. now my 2 year old asks for Bluppi every moment of every day

Raising litter ones for Jesus- a mum that basically opens and plays with paw patrol toys. She has 2 small boys and they're often in the background too bit you never see them, she protects their privacy well. Great videos for kids who like paw patrol and might want to see the toys.
CookieswirlC - Abnoxious hyper happy toy unboxing, has brought all the materialism into our home. Had to ban it as my girls were suddenly miserable with every overpriced unboxing toy.
SlickSlimeSam- Another channel unboxing toys and crafting. Pretty good but not actually American. Has an American voice over like a lot of the big channels do.

Imma flood this thread, we have 4 kids and game and watch YouTube a lot. šŸ˜­ *fulfilling existence *
My eldest loves to watch gaming channels. Ali A and this Roblox guy. Tbf they don't annoy me as much as my youngest watching Tydus or Ruby and bloody Bonnie.

Kindred

Omg I never knew that!!!! We don't watch Blippi but I've seen a couple. That's gross!!!
Isn't it!? My husband had a creep feeling from him and I give everyone the benefit of the doubt, have that toxic people attraction, ya know, typical trying to assume the best bout everyone. Quick Google from the hubby brought this up. I was shocked.
He is a proper pewdiepie, messed up big time online and somehow, through the grace of God and stupid YouTube followers was forgiven for everything.. now my 2 year old asks for Bluppi every moment of every day

Raising litter ones for Jesus- a mum that basically opens and plays with paw patrol toys. She has 2 small boys and they're often in the background too bit you never see them, she protects their privacy well. Great videos for kids who like paw patrol and might want to see the toys.
CookieswirlC - Abnoxious hyper happy toy unboxing, has brought all the materialism into our home. Had to ban it as my girls were suddenly miserable with every overpriced unboxing toy.
SlickSlimeSam- Another channel unboxing toys and crafting. Pretty good but not actually American. Has an American voice over like a lot of the big channels do.

Imma flood this thread, we have 4 kids and game and watch YouTube a lot. šŸ˜­ *fulfilling existence *

Last edited:

37BBL

VIP Member
Vladimir and nikki, - typical Russian making too much money. Nothing new.
Some other random Russian kid/family channels... same opinion.
Blippi - OMG THIS ABSOLUTE FREAK. I cannot cope with this sick person. He used to do YouTube way back in the day, doing weird sick things, one of them being defecating onto a friends naked chest and filming it!! Then he got got by YouTube for being inappropriate and restarted his YouTube career as a kids entertainer. Now he's a millionaire. His old videos he got successfully removed but once the Internet knows, it knows. I hate that my youngest likes him so much. Also he looks ridiculous without his hat.

Oh and Kate & Jannet. Twin preteens that do gaming. No bad language, no gimmicks, no fashions, just old fashion roblocks and minecraft. My 6 year olds love them and I do too.
Omg I never knew that!!!! We don't watch Blippi but I've seen a couple. That's gross!!!

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
My son is 3 and alternates between these off the top of my head:

Ryan's World - Top annoying family in the world more like!!
Steve and Maggie (fags and Stella version of Mr Tumble vibes šŸ˜† but he loves halloween so they stay)
Vlad & Niki (annoying AF)
Toy Trains 4 You (probably my faves quite amusing)
Boys Play Time (dinosaurs quite educational he knows every single dinosaur even the hard ones. I have learnt a few too!)
Toy Pals TV (spinning wheel slime game)
Kids Toys Play (more spoilt kids getting gifted stuff)
There's another one who makes up Hot Wheels sets I think his name is Benny Jose or something. He watches him too occasionally
He used to watch the Cookie one but not anymore

He doesn't like that turd Blippi thank goodness because he makes my skin crawl (and rightly so by the looks)
He used to love Mr Tumble, has even learnt how to sign from watching him šŸ˜³ but he won't have CBeebies on anymore šŸ˜¢ I used to quite like some of the programs šŸ¤£

It may seem a lot to some, but he doesn't just sit there staring at the screen, he likes to have it on in the background while he trashes my living room, plays with his toys making up his own games, doing his own character voices etc. He doesn't have an ipad yet so it's only on on the main TV. If we dare turn it off when he's engrossed in a game he has a hissy fit saying the classic bloke line "I was watching that" šŸ¤£šŸ™„

BattleAxing

VIP Member
KSI, sidemen and such. I don't mind them so much. KSI can get pretty shouty and quite rude for when the much younger children are about. But had YouTube been around when I were there ages, this is probably the sort of content I would have swayed towards.

The older ones watch a group of Australian lads do pranks on eachother or random things. They do the "silly salmon". I've had to prevent my kids from doing inappropriate 'silly salmons'.

Theyve recently grown out of Dan TDM and I quite miss it. Another vote for being inoffensive and quite calming, very child friendly content that isn't 'babyish'. Before they got into Dan, they were into StampyLongNose who is monotone and just plain annoying, a voice that should not be in any sort of commentry, so he was warmly welcomed in this house and was a firm favourite among my kids for many years.

I hated when my children went through a stage of watching rich kids, during their Logan/Jake Paul phase destroy luxury items. Equally they went through a phase of watching these kid rappers from Blackpool, Little T, Afghan Dan, to name a couple from the top of my head... That was like nails down a chalkboard at times.

They also watch Chillin With Dylan, his voice is annoying but somewhat amusing, it's mainly creepy/unsolved/ghosts content, the strange commentry makes it light hearted I quite enjoy watching that with them sometimes along with Crazy Russian Hacker.

Last edited:

Clairer86

VIP Member
I have just caught my kid watching Mario and Jeffy!!!

What the absolute fuck is it?! it was quickly turned off!