Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skyeball

Chatty Member
The ones I don't mind:
Miss Mina
Safiya Nygaard
Moriah Elizabeth
Mr. Beast
Laurenzside.

The ones that are loud and penetrate my brain but nothing is exploitative so leave them to it:
Daz Games
Killem.

The ones I make them switch off on grounds of the ick:
The Ingham perv and his enabler
The Norris Nuts.
Both of these are tick tick it's adverse childhood o clock.

nopenopenopejustno

Not sure where else to post this or if there is already a thread but have people seen the allegations about Sssniperwolf sending inappropriate messages to young fans and doxxing another youtuber by live streaming outside his house because he called her out for plagiarising other people's work in her videos?
My 13 year old was talking about this. He hates her, so not sure how much is true but he seems to think she's been "really dodgy". Heard other YouTubers discuss the allegations of her posting an address and encouraging her fans to harass the other YouTuber. There's certainly a lot of talk about her being "toxic" 🤔😵💫

37BBL

VIP Member
442oons is the name of the football channel. I did piss myself laughing when i saw the Trent Alexander Arnold video and there was a clip of a pregnant lass(as rumours are he likes to shag pregnant girls). Luckily that went straight over my 9 year olds head! He loves showing me the salah diving video, plus all the messi ones. I was watching one and Klopp was singing oh what a night, and another Louis Suarez was dressed up as Amy Winehouse! lol.

As for Sniper wolf, i think because i have a bit of a girl crush on her it means i dont mind watching her. I know she has had work done and as much as she likes to think she is "your messy hair youtuber"-it probably takes her a long time to get ready. Sometimes i find myself watching her without my little girl! That is so sad of me to admit that!!haha.

What do you think of Matt and Rebecca now they have had Zannie Hope? It will be interesting to see whether they carry on with all the game master stuff, i hope they do rather than just go into family vlogging. Plus i find myself getting into all the storylines with Agent R, Robby Rob, evil Daniel, the halloween hacker etc. Christ i sound so sad that i know all that!! haha :)
Tbh I won't lie, I was super happy for Rebecca when she fell pregnant!!
I hope they carry on with the channel and just occasionally mention Zadie or show her every so often. I get sucked in too, I hated it when Daniel became evil!! I also secretly hope Daniel and Maddie get together!

Clairer86

VIP Member
KSI, sidemen and such. I don't mind them so much. KSI can get pretty shouty and quite rude for when the much younger children are about. But had YouTube been around when I were there ages, this is probably the sort of content I would have swayed towards.

The older ones watch a group of Australian lads do pranks on eachother or random things. They do the "silly salmon". I've had to prevent my kids from doing inappropriate 'silly salmons'.

Theyve recently grown out of Dan TDM and I quite miss it. Another vote for being inoffensive and quite calming, very child friendly content that isn't 'babyish'. Before they got into Dan, they were into StampyLongNose who is monotone and just plain annoying, a voice that should not be in any sort of commentry, so he was warmly welcomed in this house and was a firm favourite among my kids for many years.

I hated when my children went through a stage of watching rich kids, during their Logan/Jake Paul phase destroy luxury items. Equally they went through a phase of watching these kid rappers from Blackpool, Little T, Afghan Dan, to name a couple from the top of my head... That was like nails down a chalkboard at times.

They also watch Chillin With Dylan, his voice is annoying but somewhat amusing, it's mainly creepy/unsolved/ghosts content, the strange commentry makes it light hearted I quite enjoy watching that with them sometimes along with Crazy Russian Hacker.
Who is Dan TDM? Is it Dan the Man?