Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amyx1518

VIP Member
Rebecca zamolo irritated me when her <2 week old baby was in a video in matts arm (literally just holding her with one arm) spinning those big wheel of fortune things with a whole room of people screaming and whooping, the poor little mite doesn’t need that!

Moriah Elizabeth surprised me with her recent video, she’s had a baby! She’s always struck me as very immature so I’m sure this will be the making of her. Congrats to her.

Reactions: 2

Pesky Tarian

VIP Member
Sssniper wolf i swear she bearly speaks English. 'Hella no thsnks'

I can stand Janet and Kate though (just)

Last edited:
My son watches Rebecca Zamalo and it drives me mad, the shrieking is just so annoying. I can't bear it! Ditto Preston and all that gang of screaming bellends.

Daughter like Sniperwolf and tbh I don't mind her.

I can't concentrate on anything though when they're watching YouTube, every single voice goes through me.

TinyDancer2602

Ellie V cracks out some good ass Lego builds to be fair to her. There’s a lot of Cookie Swirl C goes on here. Wrecks me 🥴

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
My son used to watch a lot of Ryan’s World (so annoying) and Blippi (tolerable) and he’s now moved onto Spy Ninjas and Stephen Sharer/the Sharer ‘fam’ who are silly but harmless although £££ cos he wants the ‘merch’. I managed to find a knock off hoody on eBay which he’s happy with though (he’s almost 6 so I can get away with it at the mo).

Ensay

VIP Member
I don't like any of them. Especially the 'family' channels that generally have staged content and exploit their children for views/money.

PumpkinKing

Chatty Member
My boys are 11 and 6. Eldest likes Ali A and Mr beast which are OK and I can tolerate.
6 year old likes fgtvee, annoying as hell but some of the dads songs are catchy.
Thumbs up family, cannot stand these and I won't let him watch them (bad mum 😆).
Think noodles, inoffensive but his voice goes through me.
Kindly keyan (sp?) The most tolerable.
At the moment he's obsessed with shiloh and bros and their among us videos.

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
Caught mine watching ‘Miss Charli’ the other day. I was not impressed, she’s like 9 and was doing ‘hauls’ and broadcasting her whole life (who are the parents that allow this shit??), what annoys me the most about YouTube kids is that they often come from such privileged backgrounds where their parents can afford to buy them what ever, they always live in nice houses with a nice big bedroom that has all matching furniture and never anything out of place. Literally every kids dream. I find it grotesque and annoying because my kids end up having unrealistic expectations that I then have to tame. I keep trying to tell them that these are just spoilt rich kids showing off but they don’t care. Maybe it’ll sink in one day.

Once again who the hell are these parents that have such a complete lack of disregard for their kids privacy? My 8yo wants to be a YouTuber and I told her she can do what she wants once she’s 18 but it’s not happening before then lol.

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Norris fucking nuts , drives me insane. The shouting, oh the shouting. Constantly . They are unable to say a word unless it’s screeched. Plus they are a really bad advert for home schooled Aussies.

• Haha

PumpkinKing

Chatty Member
My youngest is now obsessed with lankybox and Mr top 5. I thought Ryan, Wendy and blippi were bad, but christ on a bike I'd take them back in a heartbeat if I never had to listen to those 3 men again!!!
Lankybox- I swear they're high when filming, the Asian one puts on this stupid voice, I honestly can't listen to it, and the other has the fakest laugh ever! I thought they were about 17 but they're 28 or something 😲
Mr top 5 has an awful voice, irritating as thrush.
There also this other American kid that does fortnite videos with other people, I think hide an seek, and he literally screams the whole way through 😖
Wish my kids had never discovered youtube lol

• Haha

Penguinfeet

Bloody Lankybox is on here all the time and my god, their voices 😠 they make me rage! Then we have Dan TM who I don't mind at all and Think Noodles. Gamer Kev is the other one and whilst his American slang annoys me, his enthusiasm is quite amusing.

Clairer86

VIP Member
At the moment my little girl is obsessed with Rebecca Zamolo. She loves all the game master network stuff, and i have caved in and recently got her the book they did, for her upcoming birthday.

As much as i find them annoying, at least they put effort into their videos. And im so glad she watches these rather than the Ingham Family/other shit family vloggers! Plus i have a little crush on Daniel the Camera Man!! lol.

My boy tends to watch gaming youtubers, i cant think of any names as there are so many, but he has mentioned musty, mr beast, etc etc.

Oh my god, how could i forget Totally TV! She used to watch that all the time, but at the moment she is all about Rebecca Zamolo and the GMN.

I am just so thankful that my children dont watch Ryan's toy review/Ryan's world anymore! I couldnt believe it when he managed to get Dave Grohl on his mystery playdate show! Also, with all the money that family have you would have thought the annoying dad could have got his teeth sorted!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Pennylope26

My daughter watches nastya, a for adley and this weird YouTube channel that does 5 minute crafts, which are so ridiculous and cringey I just turn the effing tv off. I try and get her to watch normal tv programmes as I find this YouTube rubbish just crap! Sorry if I sound old!

37BBL

VIP Member
Its crazy how many there are and how they are worth so much money!

Just remembered my eldest watches Mr Beast sometimes, he does some weird stuff but I actually think he is really charitable and quite a decent guy.

louG74

My 8 year old watches Cookie swirl c and her annoying voice grates on me, and someone else who plays with barbies with more annoying irritating voices.
My 4 year old watches an American family and there random daily life, no idea what they’re called though, I’m just glad he moved on from Ryan

JustaLurker101

My youngest among others watches Rebecca zamolo and while irrating the games and pranks were 'fine' but since being pregnant and giving birth I can't stand her, she treats that babu like a doll, using her for content, throwing her around. The baby is constantly being picked up, put down with a camera in her face! Just leave the child be!

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
My son saw Santa and he asked what he wanted for Christmas. Son replied ‘Dan TDM’s phone number please’. 🤦‍♀️ Wtf has this world come to?

Currently being put through the trauma of hearing lankybox, two boys who I hear in my nightmares.
Dan TDM is so annoying. It’s not even that he’s annoying it’s just that he has zero personality and is boring!

BettySpaghetty

Ruby and Bonnie - truly horrifying. Banned in this house

Adley - a bit manic but they seem totally harmless. The Dad is great at playing with the kids. I think this is where my kids get their expectations of how I should play with them from 😅

Ellie Sprinkles - harmless content but she is a little creepy as she acts like a little kid.

Emma and Wendy - also horrifying and also banned.

bubbadabut

VIP Member
It’s that for me “ Wendy you don’t have enough money !!!” “ oh no I need some money !!”
Yep that's the one. When my daughter plays shop, everything costs '5 dollah' thanks to those videos :ROFLMAO:

Apart from the ones I mentioned above, I forgot about all the educational song videos my kids used to love. Some of them were annoyingly catchy ear-worms. The countries of the world and the solar system were the most popular ones in our house. I think the channels are Kids Learning Tube (annoying American one) and KidsTV123 (a more dozy British one).

My daughter also likes Steve and Maggie (repetitive and annoying) and that little Russian girl, is it Anastasia? Banal and really annoying. Oh and hi guys, this is Essie from Toys Unlimited - such an annoying voice.

Last edited: