Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tublet83

VIP Member
Ellie V cracks out some good ass Lego builds to be fair to her. There’s a lot of Cookie Swirl C goes on here. Wrecks me 🥴
I find her less annoying then others mentioned on here. She’s been teaching my 7 year old current events as well - she’s been telling me all about Australia being in lockdown 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

inkdigit

My kids watch:

Unspeakable. Harmless enough but a bit loud.
Dan TDM. The YouTube equivalent of drizzle, but nothing offensive there.
How Ridiculous. Three Australians lads doing stuff (usually involves dropping things onto other things). They seem like nice guys.
Fun Family Three. British family (there's now five kids). They used to be really annoying but have grown on me and the parents seem nice.
Sanna. Roblox YouTuber. Very loud but supportive of stuff kids do.

There's a load of others they only watch occasionally:

Shot of The Yagers - mormons, loads of them, but the kids aren't spoilt.
Trinity and Beyond - weird family. The Dad's an oddball.
The LaBrant Fam - the parents appear to be nice, but I know there's a lot of online hate.
Norris Nuts - dreadful, terrible, awful.

BattleAxing

VIP Member
Ryan’s Toy Review - kids ok but the parents are so annoying.
Wendy - ears bleed.
Ninja kids - ok, used to promote physical activity a lot but now seem to be pushing the whole prank side of things.
Steve & Maggie - ok for short bursts
Blippi - best of a bad bunch!

YouTube is banned on a weekday morning in favour of CBeebies. I really notice a different in my 6 year olds attitude if she watches certain things x
I've noticed the same with my two year old. His behaviour is alot better behaved and lovely when he watches most of cBeebies or more educational shows on YouTube... When we start gravitating to louder, hyperactive shows like Paw Patrol, we get headbutts, throwing things and rag doll bodies. 😅

37BBL

VIP Member
Any parents have an opinion on Jordan matter? Seems like a creep to me
Yes! My youngest watches a few because she is into gymnastics and obviously he has a daughter who is very good. Strange guy, very over enthusiastic and almost unhinged.

liliUk

I dont let them watch youtubers 🤣🤣 i prefer my kids to watch normal kids tv shows or something educational or a movie. Im going to keep them away from social media rubbish for as long as possible. Let their brains grow, develop & fill with knowledge before they start seeing all that rubbish

• Haha

37BBL

VIP Member
My kids watch:

Unspeakable. Harmless enough but a bit loud.
Dan TDM. The YouTube equivalent of drizzle, but nothing offensive there.
How Ridiculous. Three Australians lads doing stuff (usually involves dropping things onto other things). They seem like nice guys.
Fun Family Three. British family (there's now five kids). They used to be really annoying but have grown on me and the parents seem nice.
Sanna. Roblox YouTuber. Very loud but supportive of stuff kids do.

There's a load of others they only watch occasionally:

Shot of The Yagers - mormons, loads of them, but the kids aren't spoilt.
Trinity and Beyond - weird family. The Dad's an oddball.
The LaBrant Fam - the parents appear to be nice, but I know there's a lot of online hate.
Norris Nuts - dreadful, terrible, awful.
Trinity and beyond - we've watched a few and agree they're odd I agree.

We also watch fun family three. Never used to like them but actually I think the parents are alright now, don't mind watching them.

Itsnotmeitsyou

Chatty Member
My son is 8 - Lankybox is his favourite - their voices grate after a while but they’re inoffensive. He’s a ROBLOX fanatic so also watches RussoPlays and Calixo and other channels where they’re playing ROBLOX.

He also watches ThumbsUp Family which I really can’t stand. And sometimes That YouTube Family which his sister used to be into in a big way.

She’s 12 and watches all sorts but a lot of Gatcha.

Beware of sssniperwolf... she posted some videos of herself on omegle, a really dangerous website where you can instantly chat with people without making an account, my next door neighbours kid ended up being groomed on there after being directed there by watching her videos.... luckily she caught it before it turned really nasty... watch some of her omegle videos, then block her 🙏
Thank you.

Clairer86

VIP Member
I think i posted on here ages ago about my girl being obsessed with Rebecca Zamolo. You know i had high hopes (yes naive as fuck from me i know) that she wouldnt exploit Zanie Hope, yet ive already watched loads of videos with her in.

My girl also likes SSSniper wolf, and i cant lie i also dont mind watching her. Plus i think she is beautiful, she has the most amazing ass. And she doesnt annoy me as much as the others.

My boy is now watching lanky box. I dont mind one of the lads, but the other one annoys the fuck out of me!!! He just isnt funny, and he is soooo loud!

My boy has also started watching this football channel. They are cartoons with funny songs. He is forever showing me the liverpool ones as i am a liverpool season ticket holder while my son and his dad are both Everton season ticket holders so any chance they get to take the piss out of me and Liverpool they take it haha

Pumpkin Spice

Unspeakable - too loud. Far too loud. The mess they make in some videos stresses me out.
Mr Beast - I don't know but I feel like he's a bit of a show off.
SypherPK - no idea, he just watches for Fortnite content.

chickhicks86

VIP Member
My 8 year old is autistic and he loves Jesse and Mike. I think it's the silly slapstick comedy he loves, they're not the typical gamer / family Youtubers.

lupanda

My kids both watch more Twitch streams than YouTube but two that come to mind are Mr Beast and the Buzzfeed unsolved true crime/paranormal series. Mr Beast seems cool, he’s always seemed genuine. And I’ll happily watch all of the Buzzfeed unsolved series. I find that stuff fascinating.
They watch more, but I’m drawing a blank.

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
Vladimir and nikki, - typical Russian making too much money. Nothing new.
Some other random Russian kid/family channels... same opinion.
Blippi - OMG THIS ABSOLUTE FREAK. I cannot cope with this sick person. He used to do YouTube way back in the day, doing weird sick things, one of them being defecating onto a friends naked chest and filming it!! Then he got got by YouTube for being inappropriate and restarted his YouTube career as a kids entertainer. Now he's a millionaire. His old videos he got successfully removed but once the Internet knows, it knows. I hate that my youngest likes him so much. Also he looks ridiculous without his hat.

Oh and Kate & Jannet. Twin preteens that do gaming. No bad language, no gimmicks, no fashions, just old fashion roblocks and minecraft. My 6 year olds love them and I do too.
Holy shit I did not know that about Blippi. One of mine used to enjoy watching him for a while but hasn’t in ages thankfully.

Clairer86

VIP Member
Your household sounds just like mine!!! My two watch Rebecca Zamolo and Ssniper wolf!! I don't mind Ssniper either actually.

Pretty sure my eldest watches the football cartoon one too, some of them crack me up!
442oons is the name of the football channel. I did piss myself laughing when i saw the Trent Alexander Arnold video and there was a clip of a pregnant lass(as rumours are he likes to shag pregnant girls). Luckily that went straight over my 9 year olds head! He loves showing me the salah diving video, plus all the messi ones. I was watching one and Klopp was singing oh what a night, and another Louis Suarez was dressed up as Amy Winehouse! lol.

As for Sniper wolf, i think because i have a bit of a girl crush on her it means i dont mind watching her. I know she has had work done and as much as she likes to think she is "your messy hair youtuber"-it probably takes her a long time to get ready. Sometimes i find myself watching her without my little girl! That is so sad of me to admit that!!haha.

What do you think of Matt and Rebecca now they have had Zannie Hope? It will be interesting to see whether they carry on with all the game master stuff, i hope they do rather than just go into family vlogging. Plus i find myself getting into all the storylines with Agent R, Robby Rob, evil Daniel, the halloween hacker etc. Christ i sound so sad that i know all that!! haha :)

My oldest likes:

Dad v Girls - I'm on the fence about this family, I can't decide if I like them or not
Norris Nuts - No nononononononono just No. I don't even know where to start.
Tiana - again, sometimes I like them, sometimes I think the dad is one massive show off living vicariously through her

Youngest likes:

123 Go - I hate this channel with a passion
Ruby and Bonnie - annoying
Jacey and Kacey - also annoying
The Norris Nuts! That's the family of siblings I mentioned yesterday. I couldn't remember their name.

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
I have to keep my son in check, I've noticed when he watches some of this crap I've mentioned above his behaviour is worse. They are brats and act up/tantrums so I dunno if that's what he's seeing, thinking it's acceptable. Well nope it comes right off and I'm going to limit it now.

MissTeddy

VIP Member
My daughter is 9 and she’s obsessed with Its Funneh and The Crew and Leah Ashe. She also likes CookieSwirlC and she used to watch Denis Daily but not seen him around for a while.
Sadly she’s recently discovered Dad vs Girls (?? Or something like that), god they’re awful.