Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noseyoldcow

VIP Member
I like Steve and Maggie, even with Steve’s dreadful singing it’s kind of old school slapstick kids entertainment? Didn’t it start off as a channel for non English speakers to learn English? Halloween videos in May though?!! Grrrrrrr

Reactions: 3

roobs21

My daughter is 6 and thankfully has moved on from the bloody awful Wendy and Ryan’s World. She’s loving Roblox these days so watches a lot of CookieSwirlC who does a load of roblox videos but also seems to do a lot of unboxing.

Other than that she seems to really be into old re-runs of Nickelodeon shows like Sam & Cat.

I’ve definitely noticed she has picked up a bit of an American twang in some of her words though. Nothing she watches is from the UK!

Sally1993

Chatty Member
I'm not sure what a lot of them are called, I just listen to them in the background through gritted teeth, but one day I was so enraged by the video my daughter was watching that I just had to have a look at the name of the channel. Anyway, it was Ruby and Bonnie. Absolutely hideous.

There is another one she watches too, not sure of the name, seems like an Asian-American family and one of them is called Wendy and they never stop saying each others names: "Hi Wendy, you want some pizza Wendy?" Bloody excruciating.

Also stupid videos made with Super Mario soft toys.
Oh my gosh! This! The Asian-American Wendy girl! She screeches every single word she says! It’s excruciating to listen to! It’s got to be hands-down the most painful YouTube channel for kids!

Kindred

Vladimir and nikki, - typical Russian making too much money. Nothing new.
Some other random Russian kid/family channels... same opinion.
Blippi - OMG THIS ABSOLUTE FREAK. I cannot cope with this sick person. He used to do YouTube way back in the day, doing weird sick things, one of them being defecating onto a friends naked chest and filming it!! Then he got got by YouTube for being inappropriate and restarted his YouTube career as a kids entertainer. Now he's a millionaire. His old videos he got successfully removed but once the Internet knows, it knows. I hate that my youngest likes him so much. Also he looks ridiculous without his hat.

Oh and Kate & Jannet. Twin preteens that do gaming. No bad language, no gimmicks, no fashions, just old fashion roblocks and minecraft. My 6 year olds love them and I do too.

• Wow

37BBL

VIP Member
Wondering what YouTubers your kids all watch? And what you think of them?
I'll start. I have a 5yo daughter and a 9yo son.

Ali-A: I don't mind this guy really, pretty harmless but his voice grates on me sometimes.
Matt & Rebecca Zamola: Irritating, although I do get sucked into the game master stuff 🤣
Trav & Cor/Tydus: I don't mind them watching these, but they are annoying parents.
Ruby & Bonnie: Cannot stand them, especially the grannie.
Famous Tube Family: I find the dad really annoying.
Adley/Shonduras: I won't lie, I bloody love this channel! I just think they're such a cute family and they always seem to have fun and spend quality time with the kids.

Think that's pretty much it, would love to know what all your kids watch and whether you secretly love any like I do!

Noseybugger

My son watches Rebecca Zamalo and it drives me mad, the shrieking is just so annoying. I can't bear it! Ditto Preston and all that gang of screaming bellends.

Daughter like Sniperwolf and tbh I don't mind her.

I can't concentrate on anything though when they're watching YouTube, every single voice goes through me.
Beware of sssniperwolf... she posted some videos of herself on omegle, a really dangerous website where you can instantly chat with people without making an account, my next door neighbours kid ended up being groomed on there after being directed there by watching her videos.... luckily she caught it before it turned really nasty... watch some of her omegle videos, then block her 🙏

• Heart

Bella87

My kids watch:

Unspeakable. Harmless enough but a bit loud.
Dan TDM. The YouTube equivalent of drizzle, but nothing offensive there.
How Ridiculous. Three Australians lads doing stuff (usually involves dropping things onto other things). They seem like nice guys.
Fun Family Three. British family (there's now five kids). They used to be really annoying but have grown on me and the parents seem nice.
Sanna. Roblox YouTuber. Very loud but supportive of stuff kids do.

There's a load of others they only watch occasionally:

Shot of The Yagers - mormons, loads of them, but the kids aren't spoilt.
Trinity and Beyond - weird family. The Dad's an oddball.
The LaBrant Fam - the parents appear to be nice, but I know there's a lot of online hate.
Norris Nuts - dreadful, terrible, awful.
Trinity and beyond. I always think the youngest girl looks terrified she's going to say the wrong thing, it's so scripted and she looks so uncomfortable like she's worried she's going to get her lines wrong and have to start over again.

Come play with me (annia and elsia) is the most watched in our house. I actually get excited for a new upload as my daughter will sit glued for half an hour and i can get things done.

37BBL

VIP Member
Do they all have a ‘YouTube voice’ that they put on when doing a video or something? Because I find pretty much every kids YouTuber voice grates on me. I don’t find nearly as many people annoying on tv😅
They definitely have a voice!!! The worst is Ruby from Ruby and Bonnie, she over pronounces every single damn word!

• Haha

Artax79

I’ve no idea what some of them are called to be honest.

But I honestly want to rip my own ears off everytime my daughter starts watching Unspeakable. Why do they need to shout and make a racket in every single video? I hate it.

Kate and Janet is another, so monotone and boring..? I don’t get it,

The Ohana Adventure. The mind boggles, I don’t understand what they are trying achieve.
Another American Family that crops up with the above, no idea who they are.
They pretend that a ghost, stalker, killer (????) is in their house, really bad acting.

Tiana drives me nuts, as does her Dad.
BUT there was one video and I was in hysterics. It genuinely was really funny.

I actually have nothing nice to say about any of the YouTubers my daughter watches. It’s just noise and irritates me 🤣

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
My son saw Santa and he asked what he wanted for Christmas. Son replied ‘Dan TDM’s phone number please’. 🤦‍♀️ Wtf has this world come to?

Currently being put through the trauma of hearing lankybox, two boys who I hear in my nightmares.

• Haha

Ab Fab

My granddaughter is 8 she loves NorrisNuts it drives me mad when I’m looking after her 😭

Reactions: 2
I'm not sure what a lot of them are called, I just listen to them in the background through gritted teeth, but one day I was so enraged by the video my daughter was watching that I just had to have a look at the name of the channel. Anyway, it was Ruby and Bonnie. Absolutely hideous.

There is another one she watches too, not sure of the name, seems like an Asian-American family and one of them is called Wendy and they never stop saying each others names: "Hi Wendy, you want some pizza Wendy?" Bloody excruciating.

Also stupid videos made with Super Mario soft toys.
I'm like you, I don't know who half of them are, I just recognise voices.

Mine like a brother, sister duo who play pranks on each other and one with twin brothers that act out different sketches.

They also watch a family of siblings. There are four of them I think. American. They are not particularly offensive, I just don't really understand the appeal or why parents would allow them to have this much exposure.

They used to watch Morgz but thank goodness they are over that obsession. He was very shouty. I'd always feel really wound up when he was on in the background.

Dan TDM isn't so bad. He's quite calming and as others have said not offensive in any way. We tend to refer to him as Tedious Dan though because he can be a bit boring to watch (unless your a Minecraft fan obviously).

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
My daughters are 8 & 5 and mainly watch people who play minecraft, pokemon and roblox. They watch on kidoodle which I like as it’s child friendly and nothing inappropriate on there. There’s not loads of content on there and it’s not always the latest videos, but there’s enough to keep them entertained for a bit. If I let them have YouTube kids app, they would watch it non stop all day every day because there’s just so much on there😅 They do watch it at their grand parents usually if they let them.

The ones they watch the most are ThinkNoodles, BigB and EthanGamerTv. All pretty inoffensive and definitely know their audience is mainly kids. Think I prefer them watching gaming videos rather than toy reviews which they don’t seem interested in.

They also watch gaming ‘streams’ (not live) on Pluto TV. Usually people playing Mario, Final Fantasy, Minecraft, Animal Crossing, Pokemon etc.

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Ohhh my son is 5. He watches:

Stampylonghead - a personal favourite. I often find myself saying come onnnnn let’s watch stampy. I find him so calming and interesting to listen too.

Dan DTM - I didn’t used to like him at first but he’s grown on me. A bit boring though.

We’ve never ever watched Ryan’s world. It’s always been banned in our house because I can’t stand the family!

Amyx1518

VIP Member
My daughter watches Carter sharer, caylus, spy ninjas, troom troom, five minute crafts, Moriah Elizabeth, unspeakable. I am well and truly invested in spy ninja videos lol I enjoy them as much maybe more than she does haha

qazqaz

I’m so glad I’ve found this topic! A place for me to moan about rich kids pratting about!! 😂 My two boys are 9 and 12. They watch:

Chad Wild Clay - I’ve never watched him properly but he doesn’t seem too bad. He does some naff ninja acting.

Morgz - The worst of the lot. Him and his mum, Big Jill 😱 Good lord, the racket they make. I can’t stand them.

Unspeakable - Second worst. His voice and ridiculous high-pitched laugh get right into my head.

Robbie - A lad who tries out hacks for himself except he’s a bit slap-dash with it and it annoys me. If he’s going to test things, try and do it well.

Sniperwolf - Hmmm, a bit loud but not too bad.

Carter Sharer - He’s one of the better ones they watch I suppose.

Mr Beast - as some of you have said above, he ok.

Killem - about the only British YouTuber they watch. I don’t mind him. He did do some funny Amazon unboxings which had me laughing.

• Haha

PumpkinKing

Chatty Member
Bloody Lankybox is on here all the time and my god, their voices 😠 they make me rage! Then we have Dan TM who I don't mind at all and Think Noodles. Gamer Kev is the other one and whilst his American slang annoys me, his enthusiasm is quite amusing.
I make my son put his headphones on when he watches them, their voices go right through me!

Tublet83

VIP Member
Anyone’s kids watch ellieV toys? She’s Australian and builds Lego models. My daughter is obsessed and has been research Australia so she can meet her

• Heart

Mumz2010

My 10 year old watches Flamingo; a guy that plays roblox. I can’t stand his voice. Screaming, muffled scratchy mic, and he talks absolute mince. That’s the only channel I’ll get her to turn right down or switch to something else.

• Haha