You're a burglar, but instead of stealing, you do things to mildly inconvenience your victims.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Super glue in with the shampoo, move some furniture around just so things look slightly off, put all the books so that pages face outwards.

Reactions: 1
Super glue in with the shampoo, move some furniture around just so things look slightly off, put all the books so that pages face outwards.
Reminds me of Friends when Chandler tidies up but then the sofa doesn’t line up with the rug and Joey can’t put his feet on the table πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Change all the light bulbs to super-bright.
Melt a plastic chopping board onto the oven rack.
Put jam in their shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I would fiill the room with ball pit balls and then wrap cling film around their car πŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Change the toaster setting to the longest time so they burn their toast

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Unplug the router - it'll be a lovely surprise when they realise they've been using 4G instead of WIFI :devilish:

Swap their Nice N Easy (ash blonde ) for an Paradise Blue Dylon 🀫🀭

• Haha
Hide their mobile phones
Replace the sugar in the jar with salt
Write cheesy quotes on their walls
Delete their TV recordings
Turn their family photographs the wrong way round
Sprinkle cat litter everywhere
Stick goggly eyes all over the house
Put cling film over their toilet seat

• Haha
Steal the TV remotes AND drive by and change the channel occasionally πŸ˜‰
That would be so annoying, on a holiday several years ago, we borrowed my parents caravan, and the tv kept randomly changing channels we would change it back and it would happen again - the tv was compleatly unusable. It took us nearly a week to realise the campervan on the next pitch had the same tv and we were in range for each other remotes!

• Haha