You're a burglar, but instead of stealing, you do things to mildly inconvenience your victims.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would put the toilet roll out of reach when someone is sat on the toilet :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Omg, this thread has just sent chills down my back! It just reminds me of Charles Manson and his 'family' who would carefully break into houses in LA in the 60s, do no damage but just move things around. Creepy crawling, i think, they called it! 😨

• Wow
ok this one would cause an injury but hey ho - spray polish on the laminate floor..... this has happened to me when i have been over zealous with the cleaning and my it is slippy.

• hide the forks.
  • Take off all the 'series links' on the TV planner
  • Permanently delete the things they have set to 'keep'
  • take/break the caps off aerosols
  • empty the wash basket and put the dirty washing on it, not in it (a little peeve of mine)
  • Change the PIN number on the alarm (that clearly I know cos I broke in, but not if i live nearby)
  • Similar to the battery one earlier, take fuses out of plugs (mum used to do that to me when i was grounded - cow)
  • Change the decaf coffee to full fat.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m shocked by the villainous ways expressed in these comments - the influencers are right, we ARE evil 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I will buy them a cat, then when they're trying to catch up on paperwork at duck-it-when-will-it-end-o-clock, the cat will helpfully bring a bird into the house to mutilate.
Highly inconvenient.

Put tissue in the pockets of everything in the linen basket;
Unroll all the paired up socks;
Crush a bronzer compact and lightly sprinkle it over the bedroom carpet;
Delete everything on series record.

😈

empty the wash basket and put the dirty washing on it, not in it (a little peeve of mine)
My other half does this and it sends me DEMENTED!

Reactions: 1