You're a burglar, but instead of stealing, you do things to mildly inconvenience your victims.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Put the child lock on their washing machine, take all their teabags, hide their telly remote after leaving it on the god channel. Soak their bath mats so it all wet to stand on with bare feet, loosen the screws on their toliet seat, so it wobbles when they sit to pee in it. Fill their kitchen bins with smelly rubbish if it's a hot day. 🤣🤣

Adjust the seats in the car ,a little bit
And mirrors 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
With all the Johnny Depp stuff going on, there is only one thing I can do, that is leave turds everywhere, even in the dishwasher.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Buy several small furry animals from a Pet Shop, open their front door and release those babies to have fun. (not wishing harm on small animals, but it amuses me that they’d probably find the rabbit first, then the guinea pigs, then a few days later the mice and a random gerbil 🤪) They’d have a nightmare trying to contain them, and re-home them and generally be paranoid and finding more.

Buy a pack of live locusts and put them into small containers.

Did this a few Easters ago, my kids got them in plastic eggs, my sister had them put in her weed box. It caused the household a minor inconvenience and the cats ended up thinking they were 10 men because they ate them.

I’d do nothing but leave a note saying that I had so it leaves them worrying.

This thread made me laugh.

A friend of a friend got burgled, don’t think they actually took much, but her telly was full of dust and they wrote on the screen with their finger “clean up you mucky witch🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Rub melted chocolate over their bed/bedding.

Leave a sleeping bag and lots of empty beer cans in their hallway.

Slightly cut open all the tea bags.

Put a stink bomb (or two) in their bathroom.

Put Boris Johnson support posters up in their windows.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
This thread made me laugh.

A friend of a friend got burgled, don’t think they actually took much, but her telly was full of dust and they wrote on the screen with their finger “clean up you mucky witch🤣🤣
About twenty years ago, my parents house developed serious foundation problems, so the insurance company sent around various contractors to get quotes.

While one set was looking around, I went and wrote on the car WASH ME PLEASE
and I showed it to my dad after they left. He was furious, he made sure they didn't get the job.

Twenty years later he still doesn't know, and my wife and I still have an occasional laugh thinking about it.

• Haha
Hide some shellfish in their underwear drawer.
Swap their toothpaste for some piles/anusol cream instead.
Wipe their toothbrush around the inside of the loo
Have a ton of manure delivered on their drive

Oh god, I feel awful now. 🤣

ok this one would cause an injury but hey ho - spray polish on the laminate floor..... this has happened to me when i have been over zealous with the cleaning and my it is slippy.

• hide the forks.
  • Take off all the 'series links' on the TV planner
  • Permanently delete the things they have set to 'keep'
  • take/break the caps off aerosols
  • empty the wash basket and put the dirty washing on it, not in it (a little peeve of mine)
  • Change the PIN number on the alarm (that clearly I know cos I broke in, but not if i live nearby)
  • Similar to the battery one earlier, take fuses out of plugs (mum used to do that to me when i was grounded - cow)
  • Change the decaf coffee to full fat.
I am so sorry to laugh but this reminds me of home alone Marvin goes down the icy steps and he's sliding everywhere 😂😂

Find and ant's nest and put it in the bed

Shake the vacuum cleaner all around the house so they have to clean it all up again

Some of these things are going beyond mildly inconvenient, but are quite funny. And clearly just show we all have a dark side inside of us.

• Haha