You're a burglar, but instead of stealing, you do things to mildly inconvenience your victims.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scissors. All of them.

And the TV remote.
omg I was about to say this, how annoying is it that tvs nowadays need remotes and there is no option (on most) to change it on the tv?!

Only the left shoes, all the spoons, the tin opener and batteries from all items.
I'd say forks rather than spoons tbh. Also if poss (in a flat) keys to stuff like the post box/boiler cupboard

Reactions: 1
Take out the fuses from every plug
Tin opener
One shoe from each pair
All batteries
Modem
All their face masks so they couldn't go and easily get replacements 😂

Take the connecting wire from the wifi router. Leave the router, but no way to connect it to the phone line. 🤣

I’ve steal laces from people’s trainers/Lace shoes but leave the Shoes.
I’d steal one sock from each pair.
Then I’d steal every light bulb in the house.
The sock one would definitely effect me as i feel so wrong in odd pairs but it seems to be that lots of people choose to wear odd socks now!

The knives
Batteries
Labels off tins
Kettle lid/base
Plugs for bath n sinks
Shampoo but leave the conditioner
1 shoe of each pair
1 pillow case of each double set

Sprinkle toast crumbs in their bed
Unravel all their toilet rolls
Slightly unscrew all lightbulbs
Open small corners of crisp packets & biscuits so they go soft
Turn the heating on full during the summer

• Haha
Turn off the water supply
Take the fuses out of the fuse box
Remove all toilet paper from the house
Hide the toothpaste
Remove modem/router
Remove tv remotes
Remove chargers for phones, tablets etc
Remove all cutlery and crockery apart from one bowl, one plate, one spoon etc

Poke my finger in all of the yogurts in the fridge, crunch up all of the crisps while they're still in the packets, pour blue dye into the washing machine drum, snip a little hole in the toe of every sock in the house, replace the zoflora with cats piss, put pickled onions in their coat pockets, hide the lead for the router, smear jam on all the door handles, cling film on the toilet seats, put notes through all of their neighbours doors inviting them to a party at their house... jeez I could carry on all day 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 4