Your tips on how to look more Groomed, Glamorous or Polished.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have quite a few blackheads and wondered is there a treatment you can have to get them extracted? I have no idea what to look for.
If you get them often I would recommend the Dermaflash Dermapore tool. I bought it before realising my problem isn't blackheads but sebaceous filaments. But if you get frequent blackheads it's a good investment as it definitely extracts whatever's in there really well (there just isn't any point for me as SFs fill back up). It's on offer on Current Body at the moment :)

Reactions: 4
If you get them often I would recommend the Dermaflash Dermapore tool. I bought it before realising my problem isn't blackheads but sebaceous filaments. But if you get frequent blackheads it's a good investment as it definitely extracts whatever's in there really well (there just isn't any point for me as SFs fill back up). It's on offer on Current Body at the moment :)
Thank you, I have seen this on my hunt of a solution so may well give it a go!

Reactions: 1
My skin has the best glow either after getting microdermabrasion or when I use acids like glycolic acid. I have somewhat dull skin and am prone to getting spots here and there, plus my skin can't decide whether it's dry or oily (it's both often at once). Microdermabrasion helps loads in getting rid of the dullness and the glycolic acid adds on top of that (not on the same day!!!).
Dermalogica do a really good 'daily microfoliant' it's about 25 I think. I would highly recommend

I have quite a few blackheads and wondered is there a treatment you can have to get them extracted? I have no idea what to look for.
The pore strips do work but they are a bit harsh on your skin - I wouldn’t use more than once a month.

Aquapure facials and hydra facials are also really good for blackhead/sebaceous filament removal (and much better for your skin than a pore strip).

Reactions: 2
I hope someone here can help. My lips are chapped all the time due to wearing masks. No lip balm appears to help. What do you guys recommend to keep lips moisturized?

I hope someone here can help. My lips are chapped all the time due to wearing masks. No lip balm appears to help. What do you guys recommend to keep lips moisturized?
Going to sound odd but lanisoh nipple cream 🤣 its honestly the best thing ever and only thing that helped my very dry lips.

My lips were so dry that a sneeze would make my lips bleed and it was so painful

Someone recommended nipple cream and it was a life saver for my lips.

I don’t think it has to be that brand but definitely a nipple cream.

I tried the lanisoh lip balm and it did nothing

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Going to sound odd but lanisoh nipple cream 🤣 its honestly the best thing ever and only thing that helped my very dry lips.

My lips were so dry that a sneeze would make my lips bleed and it was so painful

Someone recommended nipple cream and it was a life saver for my lips.
Not at all the response I was expecting! :oops: :ROFLMAO:
I'll try anything because they bleed every time I smile- they are that dry! Do you apply the nipple cream at night or just whenever you feel dry?
Thank you so much! :)

• Heart
I'll try anything because they bleed every time I smile- they are that dry! Do you apply the nipple cream at night or just whenever you feel dry?
Dr.Lipp's Original Nipple Balm for Lips Is fantastic

• Heart
I know its absolute madness.

I jusy carry a small tube of nipple cream like a normal lip balm and apply whenever i need it. Would definitely recommend to use at night before sleep as well.

My lips were definitely the worst in the morning but since applying at night i wake up with very soft moistured lips. I don’t really move about too much in my sleep so it doesnt rub off into my pillow so sinks in very well.

• Heart
I’m going to give you the boring response - up your water intake. If I have any less than five pints of water a day, my lips go horribly dry and peel.

Reactions: 5
Blistex relief cream. It comes in a metal tube. The best stuff I’ve ever used.

Reactions: 7
Eucerin aquaphor is amazing for chapped lips

I can recommend Bepanthen Nose and Eye ointment for dry lips. I had septum surgery last October and could only breathe through my mouth, resulting in terribly chapped lips, they cracked from it. The hospital gave me the ointment and it was and is sooo good, I'll never go back to a regular chapstick. Also very good if you have a sore nose from blowing it too much ( allergy season is upon us already).

I’m going to give you the boring response - up your water intake. If I have any less than five pints of water a day, my lips go horribly dry and peel.
Lips look fuller when you’re hydrated. Just had to Google to make sure I wasn’t dreaming this up & hallucinating. It’s science 🧪

Reactions: 3
One more recommendation for lips. DHC lip cream. Recommended by someone here a while ago. I ordered on Amazon and it has made such a difference. Goes on smooth, absorbs well and can be worn under makeup. Comes in a cute pink tube, like a slender lipstick. Reasonable price on Amazon for a two pack.

F1945314-BD18-4B01-9D15-A305663947AD.jpeg

My hair gets frizzy even after blow drying. I live in a hot country. Any suggestions?

Also best tooth whitener or toothpaste

To the lady who mentioned Blistex lip relief …..thank you! I’ve had a kind of scab on the corner of my lips for months that I keep pulling off when I get stressed….literally ONE application of this and it’s almost gone! Me and my lips thank you xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.