Your tips on how to look more Groomed, Glamorous or Polished.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone got any recommendations for Jamie Genevieve’s make up line, is it any good?

Anyone had a lash lift? Opinions
I had mine done a couple of years ago, and it did nothing at all for me. Now i don’t know if thats cause my lashes are tit or the person didnt do it properly or the the treatment is generally tit 🤣

Anyone had a lash lift? Opinions
I have LVL (which is a branded lash lift and tint) and LOVE the result. I’d absolutely say that this is a great treatment to help you look more polished and put together, even on a no makeup day at home.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone used these heated lash curlers? My lash curler is on its last legs and I'm wondering whether the electric ones are worth the investment.

Reactions: 1
Id like a lash lift if it means I dont have to curl my eyelashes anymore. I might look into it! I wouldnt need a tint though as I couldnt be without my mascara 🙂

Reactions: 3
Id like a lash lift if it means I dont have to curl my eyelashes anymore. I might look into it! I wouldnt need a tint though as I couldnt be without my mascara 🙂
You’d be surprised - you may not need mascara after a lift and tint. It’s nice to feel like you’re lashes are on point even when you’re not wearing make up too.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.