Your tips on how to look more Groomed, Glamorous or Polished #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t wait to try the serum 🥰 not sure I’ll be able to see much difference with a small sample, but we’ll see!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
gals who have had botox- how long would you say your results last?

im thinking of getting it done but have been told it only lasts 3 months tops- not sure i could afford it every 3 months though 😩

Overall im pretty baby faced for my age but i am noticing my forehead wrinkles more these days (probably cause my skin being so dry as well), but after 2 babies, i need to look a bit more fresh

Reactions: 5

im thinking of getting it done but have been told it only lasts 3 months tops- not sure i could afford it every 3 months though 😩

Overall im pretty baby faced for my age but i am noticing my forehead wrinkles more these days (probably cause my skin being so dry as well), but after 2 babies, i need to look a bit more fresh
Tbh I had botox just over a year ago & I'm still happy with my face & the fine lines that were appearing on my forehead.

I have mine every 6 months - I pay £300 (£220 for forehead but I have my lip done too) so I don’t think it works out too bad. I justify it by using cheaper skincare as I don’t need expensive anti-aging products. I found that the previous clinic I went to used a different brand which wore off more quickly so worth doing a bit of research

Tbh I had botox just over a year ago & I'm still happy with my face & the fine lines that were appearing on my forehead.
Ahh thats what i am hoping for! I could do once a year or even every 6 months at a push later on.
---
I have mine every 6 months - I pay £300 (£220 for forehead but I have my lip done too) so I don’t think it works out too bad. I justify it by using cheaper skincare as I don’t need expensive anti-aging products. I found that the previous clinic I went to used a different brand which wore off more quickly so worth doing a bit of research
there is a medical clinic near me that does a package, you pay monthly direct debit which then gives you 3 treatments per year i believe, which also seems doable.

Can i ask when you do your forehead does that count as one area? I keep seeing one/two areas and im not sure what they cover

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Can i ask when you do your forehead does that count as one area? I keep seeing one/two areas and im not sure what they cover
I think they class different parts of the forehead separately, so I have the area between my brows done to stop frown lines (first area) but also across the rest of the forehead to stop the vertical lines (second area), then I have above my lip as the third area. Basically my whole face is now Botox 🤣

I think they class different parts of the forehead separately, so I have the area between my brows done to stop frown lines (first area) but also across the rest of the forehead to stop the vertical lines (second area), then I have above my lip as the third area. Basically my whole face is now Botox 🤣
ah ok, that makes sense.

think im going to book a consultation and see what happens! 😬 lol

Thank you!

• Heart

I get it done about 3 x per year (so every 4 months or so). I can sometimes leave it longer than that though - it takes a long time to fully wear off.

it’s worth every penny in my book. Nothing will work as well and I love how it looks.

• Heart
I get it done about 3 x per year (so every 4 months or so). I can sometimes leave it longer than that though - it takes a long time to fully wear off.

it’s worth every penny in my book. Nothing will work as well and I love how it looks.
I love Botox ! Probably my favourite thing to have !

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Okay guys the summer Fridays butter balm is insane! Soooo good 😍😍😍 now I need every colour/flavour 😋

Reactions: 3

I get mine done every 6 months for now, I definitely notice some wrinkles coming back at 3-5 months but some Botox effect is still there and I don't want to get more when it's still like that

I have always had good skin, even now the years are on me, it’s still very good. I get compliments all the time. I know that is boasty but it’s all I feel good about at the moment, the rest of me has gone to tit. So skin and smiling, that’s my plus points. But even though I have never smoked, or purse my lips a lot, or sucked a lot through straws - I have started to get those annoying lines around the mouth. They aren’t bad probably only I notice them (and only recently noticed thanks to a brutally magnified mirror in a hotel room) and they don’t make lipstick bleed. But what is the solution - is there a procedure for this? Is this why I see women of a certain age with little shelf lips - have they had something done to try and smooth the little pesky furrows out?

I have always had good skin, even now the years are on me, it’s still very good. I get compliments all the time. I know that is boasty but it’s all I feel good about at the moment, the rest of me has gone to tit. So skin and smiling, that’s my plus points. But even though I have never smoked, or purse my lips a lot, or sucked a lot through straws - I have started to get those annoying lines around the mouth. They aren’t bad probably only I notice them (and only recently noticed thanks to a brutally magnified mirror in a hotel room) and they don’t make lipstick bleed. But what is the solution - is there a procedure for this? Is this why I see women of a certain age with little shelf lips - have they had something done to try and smooth the little pesky furrows out?

It's probably lip filler that some people use to get rid of those lines and they might have used a bit more to also get fuller lips again. If it's around the mouth you could start of with using hydrating products like hyaluronic acid to see whether that smoothes things out again and maybe retinol, which helps with lines as well, but it can be drying. Botox is an option as well, if you're open to that.
I've botox in my chin for bruxism and before it I could contract the muscles there and get these little "indents" in my chin that looks like asphalt :ROFLMAO: I bet they'd become permanent at some point if I keep doing it, but with the Botox it's simply smooth, but movable, you can't tell that it's in there.

Reactions: 3
I heard that the skin around your lips/top lip is similar to under your eyes, so I always put a little eye-cream there.

Not a procedure per-se but may help long-term x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.