Your tips on how to look more Groomed, Glamorous or Polished #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gonna brave a bikini on holiday in a few months... Any recommendations for brands that provide good support for the boobs?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Gonna brave a bikini on holiday in a few months... Any recommendations for brands that provide good support for the boobs?
I wear Freya, I try to buy them from places such as Brastop as they sometimes have them reduced, I am a 32H but squeezed myself into a 32H bandeau bikini that stayed put when I was in the pool etc. Asda had some bra sized bikinis this year that looked nice and like they would offer support

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Freya gets my vote too. I am large of nork and they have some great styles.

Bravissimo also have swimwear, their own brand plus they do some Freya.

These have some nice designs. Don’t know about the quality.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hi all - any advice on an everyday bra?

Either none or very lightly padded i don’t want to add any extra bulk!

I miss my smaller pre kids / extra weight boobs

I wear TShirt bras from Dunnes in Ireland but I’m not loving them

I have the flexifit non wired full cup bra from M&S in my bag but not sure?

• Heart

I have spent many years wrestling with Bra’s. During lockdown I wore sports bras because like everyone else I constantly wore leisure clothes. The weight piled on. After this I lost the weight and gained back my fitness and figure that I had in my 30’s.
I then took the steps to revamp my wardrobe starting with my underwear firstly. I went and had myself fitted with a good bra at John Lewis and was recommended the Chantelle brand. They are feminine, soft and smooth. Not cheap but definitely well worth it. They look great under t shirts and give just the right definition with out being double boobed and sit comfortably on the shoulders and in the right place on your back. Super comfortable. I then went on to buy the briefs and vests from the range. No vpl and sit perfectly they come in many colours and can be plain in design or with pretty lace and embroidery. Hope this helps.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Victoria Secret non-wired bras are good.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

I love MarieJo bras! Admittedly, they are a bit more expensive than e.g. H&M, but they last for ages and they have a very big size range (both ways!). I especially love the L'aventure Tom collection (the heart-shaped style), it gives just the right amount of support without padding, is really comfy and looks nice as well.

I bought a Tommy Hilfiger bikini the other day and it makes my boobs look great.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I was just about to buy a new earring and necklace set from Etsy and ended up down a rabbit hole of cheap jewellery on aliexpress - where said jewellery set originated from 😡

has anyone bought accessories from here before, and am I going to even see my purchases? Found a decent Mulberry Alexa dupe on there too…

I was just about to buy a new earring and necklace set from Etsy and ended up down a rabbit hole of cheap jewellery on aliexpress - where said jewellery set originated from 😡

has anyone bought accessories from here before, and am I going to even see my purchases? Found a decent Mulberry Alexa dupe on there too…
Not Aliexpress but I've ordered a couple of dupes (sunglasses, baseball cap and bag) from dhgate and I've always received my orders and got what I expected to get.

New to this thread and loving it. Any tips for comfortable padded strapless bra? Always find it so hard to get one tight enough but not almost cutting into you.

Anything I see on Insta eBay Etsy I image search on AliExpress and it almost always shows up there, often using the same photo. I've never had anything not be delivered from there but it usually takes a while. A couple of times something has been super tit quality so I've raised a claim and always been refunded without having to return the item.
---
ETA I have never bought dupes of a known item so can't say if they are any good. Just some home items, random gym bags, tote bags etc.
---
ETA I have never bought dupes of a known item so can't say if they are any good. Just some home items, random gym bags, tote bags etc.

Reactions: 4

Bought loads from Ali Express over the years only a few items didn’t arrive, but I got refunds or the seller cancelled as they knew it wouldn’t arrive in England on time.

If you have topcashback use their site as you’ll get a little bit of money back (not loads, but it all adds up)

Victoria Secret non-wired bras are good.
I third this! Also rate Sloggi non wired and Skims is very supportive and again non wired.
---
New to this thread and loving it. Any tips for comfortable padded strapless bra? Always find it so hard to get one tight enough but not almost cutting into you.
The one I use and have done so for many years is a Wonderbra one, it’s supportive and has quite a wide back. I have this in black.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.