Your tips on how to look more Groomed, Glamorous or Polished #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NARS cream blush is lovely too - I haven't bought it but girl on counter applied it for me recently and it looked great. I've a whole Dior powder one to get through though which will take a couple of years!

Reactions: 2
On the subject of blush, where on your cheeks/face do you all apply it? I never feel like it stands out on me.

Any recommendations for really nice pyjamas? I usually get primark ones but they don’t wash well at all. I want to treat myself to really soft, nice pjs that last a while, preferably long sleeve and comfy

no budget, just want really comfy pyjamas 🥰
I’ve had a lovely pair of button up ones from pour moi they wash so well and still look like new 18 months after buying them!

• Heart
My favourite blushes are the nars orgasm blush (this is such a beautiful pink shade with a hint of shimmer), and the Dior rosy glow pink blush (not a fan of the coral one). I also want to get my hands on the rare beauty blushes but they are always sold out 🥲

Reactions: 3
On the subject of blush, where on your cheeks/face do you all apply it? I never feel like it stands out on me.
i used to always smile and apply to apply of my cheeks but havent watched lots of tik tok tutorials (lol) depends on what you want to achieve from the look and how to shape your face.

i now apply to higher cheekbone and slightly up the temple as i was my face to look a bit ‘lifted’

Reactions: 5
i used to always smile and apply to apply of my cheeks but havent watched lots of tik tok tutorials (lol) depends on what you want to achieve from the look and how to shape your face.

i now apply to higher cheekbone and slightly up the temple as i was my face to look a bit ‘lifted’
Same, I look like a clown when I smile and apply to apples 🤣

• Haha
Thanks all for recommendations!! In terms of applying I kinda do it in a similar way to this video

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I love Cloud Paint by Glossier, it’s more of a gel-cream consistency but a little goes such a long way! Revolution do a dupe that is VERY pigmented too!

Reactions: 5
I love blushes, definitely my favourite makeup product ❤ My all-time favourite blush is Clarins Blush Prodige, I have it in 02 (soft peach) and 03 (Miami pink). Both colours look very natural and have great staying power.
It depends on kind the look I’m going for, either over the center of the cheek if I want to look more youthful and accentuate my freckles or closer to the cheekbones if I’m doing heavier/evening makeup.
Revolution do a dupe that is VERY pigmented too!
Do you mean Revolution Super Dewy? I’ve been eyeing up the brownish one 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Do you mean Revolution Super Dewy? I’ve been eyeing up the brownish one 👀
That’s the one! And that’s the colour I have too! 😍 I love it, you only have to use the tiniest little dab and the colour is gorgeous 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Does anyone use tropic skincare, Espa skincare or beauty pie skincare? Narrowed it down to these three just not sure which brand to go for. Just about run out of my usual skincare stuff and want to switch it all up as I feel like it’s not really doing much for me!

Does anyone have good tips on how to keep my nails looking neat, without getting manicures so often? I find that even when I get it done in a salon my cuticles look messy within a week.

Does anyone have good tips on how to keep my nails looking neat, without getting manicures so often? I find that even when I get it done in a salon my cuticles look messy within a week.
I keep mine fairly short apply the burts bees cuticle cream and use Chanel La base once a week x

Reactions: 3
Does anyone use tropic skincare, Espa skincare or beauty pie skincare? Narrowed it down to these three just not sure which brand to go for. Just about run out of my usual skincare stuff and want to switch it all up as I feel like it’s not really doing much for me!
I have a few Espa bits and I’m not too keen, but that’s only because I don’t like the smell, it is really perfumed and very artificial smelling. They have so many dodgy ingredients in them too. When I use it it also stings my face, and I don’t have sensitive skin.
This is the optimal skin range.

Reactions: 1
Rather than go all in on one brand I'd recommended switching over to new products one thing at a time so you know what works and what doesn't (and catch if a product irritates or whatever).

I wouldn't personally buy Tropic as I dislike MLMs. I know some tattlers have had luck with Beauty Pie products, but the subscription model seems annoying to me.

Reactions: 10
Rather than go all in on one brand I'd recommended switching over to new products one thing at a time so you know what works and what doesn't (and catch if a product irritates or whatever).

I wouldn't personally buy Tropic as I dislike MLMs. I know some tattlers have had luck with Beauty Pie products, but the subscription model seems annoying to me.

Beauty Pie used to be great but I cancelled mine once the prices went bonkers. Coincidentally it was around the same time they started paying influencers £10k+ to advertise, which was something they always said they wouldn’t do as that’s what makes other brands expensive! Also their ‘RRP’ is ridiculously inflated. One of the masks I used to get claims it’s now over £100, yeah right! I’ve since replaced it with one from Elf for loads cheaper than they charge. It’s turned into a bit of a scam in my opinion, nothing like what it used to be.

Reactions: 12
Just placed a little order on space nk, this is what I got 🥰 I’ve already tried the mini drunk elephant glycolic night serum, I’ve purchased the full one but I like the mini for travel as well
I'm in love with the Summer Fridays balm - I'm on to my third vanilla tube, and just got the strawberry - it's so, so pretty

• Heart
I'm in love with the Summer Fridays balm - I'm on to my third vanilla tube, and just got the strawberry - it's so, so pretty
Yay!! I definitely did not need more lip balm but I’ve heard such good things about it.

im obsessed with the laneige one but I wanted to switch it up

Any recommendations for botox in a bottle type serum?
got lancome and also the ordinary
Just wondered if that’s the best I can get and I now too far gone and need actual botox
Or is there more hope our there 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.