Your tips on how to look more Groomed, Glamorous or Polished #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I second what the first poster said, they’re amazing! This was the set I did this morning in less than 10 mins and should last a week. I did them from the inside corner outwards this time and I found it a bit more fiddly but looks better than when I do it the other way around.
Amazing! They looks great. I’ve ordered a set

I second what the first poster said, they’re amazing! This was the set I did this morning in less than 10 mins and should last a week. I did them from the inside corner outwards this time and I found it a bit more fiddly but looks better than when I do it the other way around.
Oh i was wondering if it's worth trying to do them from the inside corner. Might try next time. I actually don't know how but the more I do them the worse I'm getting at it, my first set I tried was perfect 🤣

Reactions: 1
With the Tatti Lashes (I've a set and not attempted it yet) can you still cleanse your face and everything else? Wear makeup aetc without having to remove/reapply once you've cleaned face!?

With the Tatti Lashes (I've a set and not attempted it yet) can you still cleanse your face and everything else? Wear makeup aetc without having to remove/reapply once you've cleaned face!?
Yes, just cleanse carefully around the eyes as oil based Products can remove them

Hi, been lurking on this page and now the proud owner of a Turkish scrub and a dupe anti breakage hair spray! Thanks 😀
Now my question is hair extensions. I’ve always worn them pre children either clip in or put in various ways over the years but these come up on my Insta. Has anyone tried them or any suggestions? My hair is so thin I’d love something easy to clip in to make me feel a bit more like myself pre children! But also don’t want to spend loads like I used to. Thanks 😊

Attachments

Hi new to this thread, I recently bought TO Niacinamide + Zinc Serum has anyone tried it before, has it worked? X

I suffer with quite bad acne I suppose everywhere I’ve read it’s supposed to help with acne scarring etc & I’m at the point I’m just willing to try anything lol. I get spotty around my forehead, under my lip & above my lip which is so embarrassing the second they go I get another 😩

Hi new to this thread, I recently bought TO Niacinamide + Zinc Serum has anyone tried it before, has it worked? X

I suffer with quite bad acne I suppose everywhere I’ve read it’s supposed to help with acne scarring etc & I’m at the point I’m just willing to try anything lol. I get spotty around my forehead, under my lip & above my lip which is so embarrassing the second they go I get another 😩
Have you considered trying a skin+me/dermatica subscription? That may be with it to try and sort it out to begin with and then spend some time educating yourself on what actives to use and build a routine for when you come away from the subscription

This might be helpful

I'm new to the whole thing but I do :

Cleanser
Toner
Eye cream
Moisturiser

My foundation has sunscreen in it. I haven't bought any serums yet.
And you would put serum in after toner because it helps soak it moisturiser and eye cream etc 😊

Can anyone recommend cruelty free preferrably vegan skincare products? Specifically body moisturiser and hand cream. My skin is really dry due to eczema, so I have to keep up with a routine but would prefer to use more ethical products.

Reactions: 4
I wear either seamless no vpl briefs or thongs, find them the most comfortable.

Actually can't imagine wearing shorts type ones, it's like a whole other layer under your clothes, I'm having sensory issues just thinking about it 🙈
I have to wear cotton granny briefs due to near constant UTIs and I have kidney damage so can go downhill fast. If I had a choice I'd still be wearing cute matching frilly stuff.

• Heart

I use it on the odd spot I get works for me.

No what's that? I have 2 cranberry tablets a day and drink lots of lemon water atm.
This is the most well known company but there are cheaper alternatives. Might want to check if it is safe if you have kidney issues.

• Heart
Can anyone recommend cruelty free preferrably vegan skincare products? Specifically body moisturiser and hand cream. My skin is really dry due to eczema, so I have to keep up with a routine but would prefer to use more ethical products.
Necessaire makes some lovely body prodicts that are vegan and the company also is very upfront about their sustainability approach which I like! Not at Boots prices, but if you did want to spend a little more?
https://necessaire.com/collections/body/products/the-body-lotion this is their body lotion (and the website has lots of info on the product/ingredients etc) Space NK sells the products but it looks like the prices are a bit inflated.

I’m regards to the DIY lash jobs , my lash tech was taken I’ll for about 4 months And I wanted to stay loyal ( And thought it might be nice for my lashes to have a break !) anyway I lasted a week , I got the ‘ kiss lash ‘ adhesive and the pound individual lashes from primark ( I also bought some strip lashes and cut them up when I wanted bigger ones ) And They were a good’un!! My top tip is lash curlers once they are all on & squeeeze those suckers together , it keeps them in place. 👍

Reactions: 2

This is one of my essential beauty products, and I find it also helps with the eczema I get around my hairline and ears. Absolutely love the stuff and apply it religiously every night after cleansing and toning - I hope it works for you too!
---
I'm so excited I've been able to afford some oils and serums from the ordinary this month. I'm trying their caffeine eye solution too as my child keeps going on about the bags under my eyes 🙄
I have this too, it's a little miracle worker and popular with MUAs.

Necessaire makes some lovely body prodicts that are vegan and the company also is very upfront about their sustainability approach which I like! Not at Boots prices, but if you did want to spend a little more?
https://necessaire.com/collections/body/products/the-body-lotion this is their body lotion (and the website has lots of info on the product/ingredients etc) Space NK sells the products but it looks like the prices are a bit inflated.
Thank you for replying, they do look good. I don't mind paying a little more for something like this. Learnt my lesson the hard way with cheaper products.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.