Your tips on how to look more Groomed, Glamorous or Polished #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello!
Does anyone have good recommendations for a under clothes slip sort of thing?
I’m currently a 10 but find my lower tummy pouch makes an unflattering side profile when in pencil skirts and such. I just need something to smooth it all out!

Reactions: 4
Are you vegetarian? Cause if not then just get a bovine one. Ive not seen anything reliable about fish one being better. If you are vegetarian obviously ignore me 🤣 flavoured ones are better for sure
No not a vegetarian, will look into that, thank you!

I got that one as well - take it in a full glass of orange squash and can barely taste it
Maybe my one is a dodgey batch lol.

Reactions: 1
Hello!
I’m currently a 10 but find my lower tummy pouch makes an unflattering side profile when in pencil skirts and such. I just need something to smooth it all out!
Same, it’s the bane of my life! I actually use control pants, super high waisted ones and they make me feel so much better in dresses and skirts. Mine are “Magic Bodyfashion firm tummyshaper briefs”. They have a lace edge so they are VPL free too, and they don’t dig. Just got them from ASOS.

Reactions: 3
Hello!
I wear this under dresses, skirts and even with trousers. it’s brilliant. When I do every time my husband says “have you lost weight?” It has an opening in the under carriage so you can go for a wee easy if you are not wearing knickers. If you know what I mean

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hello!
I was a 10 and had this issue. Then I developed a lactose intolerance and I've lost well over a stone and my belly without even trying ( I cut out dairy ).

I was a 10 and had this issue. Then I developed a lactose intolerance and I've lost well over a stone and my belly without even trying ( I cut out dairy ).
First of all, sorry about that, because it must have been annoying while you worked out what was going on! I hope you feel well now.

Do you feel like that’s what made a big difference? I might try that - have been toying with the idea of going vegan anyway so that might be the thing that makes the decision for me!

Thus far I’ve noticed that the biggest culprit is wine! It’s like I have two glasses and the fat pocket almost like fills up and sticks out. It’s sooooooo annoying! A week with no booze and the fat pouch is still there but way less pronounced.

Reactions: 6
It’s only in the last year I’ve crept back to being veggie after being vegan for 6 years so maybe that’s an idea and just go back to cutting out dairy… the only thing is chocolate! But eating less of that would help too

First of all, sorry about that, because it must have been annoying while you worked out what was going on! I hope you feel well now.

Do you feel like that’s what made a big difference? I might try that - have been toying with the idea of going vegan anyway so that might be the thing that makes the decision for me!

Thus far I’ve noticed that the biggest culprit is wine! It’s like I have two glasses and the fat pocket almost like fills up and sticks out. It’s sooooooo annoying! A week with no booze and the fat pouch is still there but way less pronounced.
Definitely. I cut out dairy and in 4 weeks I lost 16lbs without even realising. I personally wouldn't go vegan simple cause humans omnivores lol. I try stick to chicken/turkey and obviously don't eat pork lol. I also drink loads of lemon water and the more expensive orange juice lol.

Reactions: 2
Hello!
I recommend looking at Dunnes Stores for their slips & sucky in under clothes. They are affordable and well made.

Anyone else having a serious case of the January Blues - I'm so unmotivated with all aspects! 😫😫

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Hello!
Not slips but the seamless items from Heist make skirts sit brilliantly (I get PMS bloating at inconsistent times, so frustrating!) and their tights are amazing.

Those of you who have bikini waxes, how regularly do you have them? And are they good for reducing hair growth? I’m thinking about starting to get them as my regrowth gets on my nerves 😬 I tried a cheap IPL machine and didn’t really see results but sick of using hair removing cream x

I used my Korean towel last night. It was like a workout in the shower 😅 but my skin feels amazing 👌
@Blair-Waldorf better than a dry brush. You might like to try these
20230109_180529.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
😬 I tried a cheap IPL machine and didn’t really see results but sick of using hair removing cream x

I was just thinking to buy one of IPL machines. Can you share wich model do you have and how long you are without hair after using it?
I don't really expect to get less hairy but would be nice to have a longer results then shaving....

When I am not too lazy I use Veet cream, but somehow I always end up with razor in shower 😅🫣

Could anyone recommend a good primer and foundation that will last all day at work? I'm combination with a very oily T Zone at certain times of the month.

Also shops for nice work clothes?

• Heart
I was just thinking to buy one of IPL machines. Can you share wich model do you have and how long you are without hair after using it?
I don't really expect to get less hairy but would be nice to have a longer results then shaving....

When I am not too lazy I use Veet cream, but somehow I always end up with razor in shower 😅🫣
I bought this one. Has good reviews and a lot of them, but just didn’t work for me. I have light brown hair so the hairs on my legs and fan tut aren’t that dark, so maybe this is why this method doesn’t work for me?

625CE954-5B91-4E89-AD63-F3C35F20C0D0.png

Ps: I say cheap as it is compared to the ones you can buy in Boots, which are a lot dearer x

Highly recommend the Philips Lumea IPL, I've had nine for ages and love it. Pricey but worth every penny.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.