Your tips on how to look more Groomed, Glamorous or Polished #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been using the Charlotte Tilbury one in the light shade and I agree, it really is lovely.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone have a working promo code for Ouai? I really want to get the scalp and body scrub but I’m meant to be saving up for our first home and spending £32 plus delivery on a scrub is nauseating 🤣🥺🫶🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Does anyone have a working promo code for Ouai? I really want to get the scalp and body scrub but I’m meant to be saving up for our first home and spending £32 plus delivery on a scrub is nauseating 🤣🥺🫶🏻
If you find one let me know, I need the detox shampoo 😆

Does anyone else get bad ingrown hairs no matter what you do to try avoid them? Had a real painful one the other day I squeezed it and it exploded and the hair came out in the explosion. My legs are scarred from them, look like I'm a former junkie or something big pink round scars all up em.
I've been using soap and glory flake away on dry skin before going in the shower then I moisturise straight after the shower. I've been doing it twice a week for just over a month now and my ingrown hairs have really improved. It does make your skin really tingly though so maybe don't do it of you've got really sensitive skin.

Reactions: 2
I just bought a metal cuticle pusher and trimmer set which was so much easier to use than an orange stick but the trimmer is so sharp I’ve got plasters on 4 of my fingers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Any recommendations for hair growth? I’d like mine to be much longer in the summer again. Also, anyone who’s been using UKLash, did you notice that it’s stopped working? It’s been using it religiously and I feel like there’s been no improvement recently.
I've been using a scalp massager for months now. I saw on YouTube that it helps promote hair growth so I gave it a go and it's really worked.

Reactions: 4
Those exfoliating towels are amazing, as long as you let yourself soak in just water (no soap at first) it is horrifying/brilliant how much dead skin there is to remove on your first go!

Leggings chat, does anyone else wear bamboo clothing? Super soft, eco friendly, lasts and lasts, my go to brand https://bambooclothing.co.uk/

ETA Yes everyone should be taking vitamin D!

Ordered some vitamin D drops today, should be here tomorrow! I really hope they will help, I sleep well for seven hours and still feel awful in the morning...

If you have an exfoliating towel and enjoy going to a sauna, do try to use them afterwards. It's quite shocking what comes off, even more than after just soaking in the shower for a while, but my skin is never softer than after that. Just soak the towel for a few minutes first.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.