Your tips on how to look more Groomed, Glamorous or Polished #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the best collagen supplement guys? I’ve been taking tabs but think they’re pretty crappy because I’m not seeing all these differences 🤣

What’s the best collagen supplement guys? I’ve been taking tabs but think they’re pretty crappy because I’m not seeing all these differences 🤣
I enjoy Dose&Co. I use their collagen creamer that I add to coffee each morning. My hair has grown so much in 2 months!

Reactions: 4
I just recieved my collagen powder (bare biology) and OMG it STINKSSSSSSS.

How on earth am I meant to take this!? 🤣🤢🤢🤢 mixed it with my squash. Fishy OJ is NOT the one.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5

How on earth am I meant to take this!? 🤣🤢🤢🤢 mixed it with my squash. Fishy OJ is NOT the one.
Hold your nose and put it in a shot glass 😂😷

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hold your nose and put it in a shot glass 😂😷
I downed my drink like that but I still have the awful after taste lingering and its making me gag.

Not sure if crystal clear skin and pain free joints is worth it tbh 🤣🤣

Hoping its better with my morning coffee 🤞🏽 going to add tit loads of syrup

I downed my drink like that but I still have the awful after taste lingering and its making me gag.

Not sure if crystal clear skin and pain free joints is worth it tbh 🤣🤣

Hoping its better with my morning coffee 🤞🏽 going to add tit loads of syrup
I get one called collarose and it so much better than the previous one I had. It actually properly dissolves and tastes decent, like mediocre diluting juice haha. It also uses verisol collagen which is meant to be good

Reactions: 2
I enjoy Dose&Co. I use their collagen creamer that I add to coffee each morning. My hair has grown so much in 2 months!
Another vote for Dose&Co in terms of taste, have it in my morning latte it’s just like a sweetener. Only on day 2 so can’t comment on the effects yet! X

Right I’m going to order the Dose&co one give it a try. Thanks guys ❤.

Reactions: 2

I use it in my coffee and add flavour syrup.

I use absolute collagen. It comes ready to drink in a very small sachet. It has deferent flavours. You get used to it. Each sachet is 8000mg

I must have a dodgy hooter. That’s the brand I use. I am on my third tub, the unflavoured one. I just add it to a glass of water. Don’t smell it, don’t taste it. 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Started doing my laser again today, I had all the hairs 95% gone then stupidly stopped and they’ve come back.
Level 5 was way too painful for my private area so I’m back on 3. Going to attempt to do it every day because I’m way too lazy to be shaving.

I have collagen powder every day. Its awful but I have it as a shot, quickly followed by shoving a chewing gum in my mouth. It seems to work. I'm on my second tub 

This is the one I use.
Yes this is the one.

Tried it again with my coffee with tit loads of milk and syrup. NOPE not doing it. Gagged and nearly threw up

How can you not smell the dead fish smell!? 😳 its horrifc

Yes this is the one.

Tried it again with my coffee with tit loads of milk and syrup. NOPE not doing it. Gagged and nearly threw up

Just had my daily dose. Stuck my nose right in the tub. Very faint smell of something, not unpleasant or smelling like fish! Drank it in water. No taste. Weird!

They do a flavoured one. Might that be better for you?

Yes this is the one.

Are you vegetarian? Cause if not then just get a bovine one. Ive not seen anything reliable about fish one being better. If you are vegetarian obviously ignore me 🤣 flavoured ones are better for sure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.