Your tips on how to look more Groomed, Glamorous or Polished #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She kept going back over and over again to have them redone but her dentist told her this would happen. It was her top teeth too. I think her plan is to go for a full composit bonding.

She talks about it in this vlog.
What did she have that wasn’t composite? I thought bonding was just composite bonding?! 😂 You can get composite veneers

Is there a thread on here for people's favourite beauty/skincare etc blogs and YouTubers?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Just an fyi, if anyone is considering buying Penhaligon’s Halfeti perfume at £190, the Perfume Parlour’s dupe smells exactly the same and is long lasting.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I added a few freckles to my face while I was doing my makeup for my Christmas party and people kept commenting on how pretty they looked (and thought they were real), so that’s now a sticking point of my routine 😆 trying fake tan dots today to see if they stay a little longer.

Reactions: 4
I added a few freckles to my face while I was doing my makeup for my Christmas party and people kept commenting on how pretty they looked (and thought they were real), so that’s now a sticking point of my routine 😆 trying fake tan dots today to see if they stay a little longer.
Try the Maybelline Tattoo Brow peel off stuff, lasts a couple of days, my sister used it successfully for freckles.

Congrats for yesterday lovely @Scorpihoe ❤ hope you're having a wonderful time! All the deets when you're back pls x

• Heart
So many brands and products I’ve never heard of!

Anyone heard of or tried this?
Yes I think I first heard about it on a skincare community elsewhere online. There’s some good videos on it on YouTube too. I am too sensitive for it but as a cheap retinol/retinoids option it could be wroth trying!

My new favorite thing to do on an evening is use some weleda skin food mousturiser (have to rub it in your palms to warm it up as it’s v thick) mixed with a couple drops of luxe tanning drops. Face looks like an oily mess but by the next morning i have such a nice natural glowy face and it lasts a few days!

Reactions: 21
I found a vlogger on You Tube I like called Pampered Wolf.I have only watched two so far - her best products 2022 for blushers/bronzers and concealer one. She’s British, down to earth, explains things without gimmicks, covers different price points and cruelty free and non cruelty free. My beef normally with make up people is the delivery, saccharine sweet - she just gets on with it. Recommend.

Reactions: 10
Thanks to whoever recommended body brushing last thread I’ve done it a few times and can feel a difference already

the LRP cicaplast is amazing I use it on my newborn it clears up milk spots in no time

it sounds mad but nipple cream. I used to use Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream then when I had kids i thought nipple cream was a similar consistency so I googled it and lanolin is the main ingredient of 8 hour cream
I used to work at avent as we all uses nipple cream as lip balm it works perfectly!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
If you have dry, chapped lips, get your hands on some shea butter. Wow. I had treated myself to a mini tub of it from L'occitane and used it last night for the first time. Overnight, it's healed almost completely, I'm shocked. I'll give my lips a scrub today and then stick to this for the winter. It's pricey so I'm sure I won't pay for the full size but I'm sure any shea butter should do.

Reactions: 6
I found a vlogger on You Tube I like called Pampered Wolf.I have only watched two so far - her best products 2022 for blushers/bronzers and concealer one. She’s British, down to earth, explains things without gimmicks, covers different price points and cruelty free and non cruelty free. My beef normally with make up people is the delivery, saccharine sweet - she just gets on with it. Recommend.
I think she’s okay but the endless plugging of Beauty Pie annoys me- although she’s not alone on that score….

Can I remove acrylic nails at home or is it best to go back to the salon and have them do it? I have only had them a week but I miss short nails.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.