Your tips on how to look more Groomed, Glamorous or Polished #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ladies! What am I doing wrong? I purchased CeraVe SA shower gel. Haven't noticed any change? Shower once a day, lather it on skin then wash off. Am I missing something?

Anyone else get cellulite on their stomach from having kids? I was really lucky not to get any stretch marks from them but I have cellulite there I never had before ☹

Reactions: 1
I’m addicted to Elvive hair oil.
I have short hair, so rather than conditioner I use a tiny drop before I blow dry.
I also use it on my legs and arms while still damp and it moisturises but isn’t sticky.
Used it on holiday as an after sun moisturiser

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ladies! What am I doing wrong? I purchased CeraVe SA shower gel. Haven't noticed any change? Shower once a day, lather it on skin then wash off. Am I missing something?
Do you let it sit for a moment before washing it off? It could be a bit too weak for you, if you're after the exfoliating effect or you haven't used it for a long enough time yet.

My eyebrows girl keeps insisting I book in for a lash lift, she says I’ve got really long lashes when she tints them but I’ve never really noticed. Are they worth having done?

My eyebrows girl keeps insisting I book in for a lash lift, she says I’ve got really long lashes when she tints them but I’ve never really noticed. Are they worth having done?
Lash lifts are great for enhancing your natural lashes. My lashes aren’t brilliant but with a lift and tint I don’t even bother with mascara for daytime.

Yeah lash lifts are great. Wish I'd discovered them years ago, highly recommend

Do you let it sit for a moment before washing it off? It could be a bit too weak for you, if you're after the exfoliating effect or you haven't used it for a long enough time yet.
I let it sit for maybe 15-20 seconds then wash off. Like i would wash one arm, later the other, then wash off the first arm? I'm thinking of doing bodybrush and maybe some CerVa SA moisturizer??

I let it sit for maybe 15-20 seconds then wash off. Like i would wash one arm, later the other, then wash off the first arm? I'm thinking of doing bodybrush and maybe some CerVa SA moisturizer??
Sounds long enough for me, I doubt that you would need to let it sit a minute or so. A bodybrush and the SA moisturizer sound like a good idea!
I've had good success with the glycolic acid by The Ordinary on my legs - had it around anyway and especially the back of my thighs can get a bit rough. if you have something like that lying around already, it's worth a shot and you wouldn't even need to bother with sunscreen at the moment if you're in the Northern hemisphere.

Would love to know opinions on the Aldi olaplex too! I managed to get all three haven’t used them yet but don’t know how it will actually so with building bonds or whatever as it can’t copy the actual olaplex ingredients. Don’t know enough about ingredients to analyse ha!

this cold weather is destroying my face! My eyelid skin is like lizard skin and all sore and scaly. Any tips??

addicted to this thread btw!

Would love to know opinions on the Aldi olaplex too! I managed to get all three haven’t used them yet but don’t know how it will actually so with building bonds or whatever as it can’t copy the actual olaplex ingredients. Don’t know enough about ingredients to analyse ha!

this cold weather is destroying my face! My eyelid skin is like lizard skin and all sore and scaly. Any tips??

addicted to this thread btw!
I bought the Aldi olaplex dupes. I found them a bit meh. The shampoo I found quite hard to work it into my hair. Conditioner is nothing special either. Might just be my thick, unruly hair though 🤷🏻‍♀️
For the dry skin, the la Roche posay cicaplast might help.

Reactions: 2
One of the straight men I work with has his lashes lifted and it looks incredible.

Reactions: 5
Ok, since we are all anon here I feel safe asking this, but how do you care for your feet, specifically how do you prevent smell?
My lovely partner just mentioned to me that mine are sometimes a bit smelly and while he was very nice and all now I’m of course in solution mode :eek:

Ok, since we are all anon here I feel safe asking this, but how do you care for your feet, specifically how do you prevent smell?
My lovely partner just mentioned to me that mine are sometimes a bit smelly and while he was very nice and all now I’m of course in solution mode :eek:
Is it your feet or are you wearing stinky slippers that are making your feet smell?

Is it your feet or are you wearing stinky slippers that are making your feet smell?
I wear Birkenstocks most of the day, the open kind, with socks. No lengthy walking in shoes or anything, as I work from home. I’ll sniff the shoes in the morning when he’s away, I’m too embarrassed right now :ROFLMAO: after showering my feet definitely don’t smell and I fear it transferred from the slippers to my socks.

I wear Birkenstocks most of the day, the open kind, with socks. No lengthy walking in shoes or anything, as I work from home. I’ll sniff the shoes in the morning when he’s away, I’m too embarrassed right now :ROFLMAO: after showering my feet definitely don’t smell and I fear it transferred from the slippers to my socks.
Might be the Birks, mine stink. They’re cork so they pick up smells.

Reactions: 7
Might be the Birks, mine stink. They’re cork so they pick up smells.
I got a new pair recently as mine were like walking in mud without socks. How do people manage to not get foot stains on the footbed. I found out afterwards that you can buy the cork footbed and just replace it, wish I'd known as I've always binned mine after a few years.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.