Your tips on how to look more Groomed, Glamorous or Polished #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After shaving balm being recommended a few threads back, I got this the other day and omg it’s made such a difference! I put a little bit on my legs too (as it was shaving day-it had been a while 🙈) and it completely stopped the itching and burning I always get no matter how I shave. No red spots either.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
How does this compare to Absolute Collagen? It’s cheaper for the amount of sachets you get, a month rather than 2 weeks.

Reactions: 1
Please can I have excellent conditioner recommendations?

Not a mask ideally

I like L'Oréal rapid revive but ready for a change, I have dry, bleached hair

Also prefer to purchase from amazon
I swear by Aussie three minute treatment on my highlighted hair.

Reactions: 5
I swear by Aussie three minute treatment on my highlighted hair.
Second this!
I pulled the Olaplex shampoo and conditioner out as I never made it to the end of them, used just the conditioner and my hair feels and looks amazing - I still hate the shampoo but maybe the conditioner is alright on its own

Reactions: 2
Please can I have excellent conditioner recommendations?

Not a mask ideally

I like L'Oréal rapid revive but ready for a change, I have dry, bleached hair

Also prefer to purchase from amazon
Garnier Hair Food is really cheap and works wonders both as a conditioner and a mask. Kiehl’s Smoothing Oil-Infused Conditioner is on the pricier side but it makes your hair really silky and smells amazing. I love both and use them in rotation!

Reactions: 3
Accidentally bought hair oil... Fall in love with smell, shine and compliments I got 🥰

Upgrade to shampoo and conditioner, and I think I will never change them.
10/10

HASK.png

Reactions: 12
How does this compare to Absolute Collagen? It’s cheaper for the amount of sachets you get, a month rather than 2 weeks.
Absoloute collagen has 800mg of marine collagen and comes ready to drink. No need to mix with 300mls of water.

Does anyone have recommendations for a decent men’s moisturiser? Trying to find a good one for the hubby!

Accidentally bought hair oil... Fall in love with smell, shine and compliments I got 🥰

Upgrade to shampoo and conditioner, and I think I will never change them.
10/10

View attachment 1817559
Awesome but also you need to incorporate into your routine one you love that doesn’t contain protein. Too much protein leads to something called protein overload and will cause your hair to snap off.

• Wow
@harveydean just seen you are getting composite bonding in January. Please make sure you have a warranty for the work. My dentist is currently avoiding me when I asked them to repair bonding that has come away just weeks after the work was done.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
@harveydean just seen you are getting composite bonding in January. Please make sure you have a warranty for the work. My dentist is currently avoiding me when I asked them to repair bonding that has come away just weeks after the work was done.
Thank you! I have a year’s guarantee in the contract.

That’s awful - may I ask what happened?

Thank you! I have a year’s guarantee in the contract.

That’s awful - may I ask what happened?
It’s my own silly fault. I wasn’t even offered a contract. The Invisalign info was just emailed to me and I was just told how much each tooth would cost for bonding. Didn’t even occur to me to ask for a warranty.
It keeps chipping off around my gum. This is the second time and trying to get them to do the last repairs was hard work. I don’t want to say too much incase they see this 😂

@candyland_ a girl at work told me about this. What happened in the end? I can totally understand if it’s the bottom of my teeth, but it’s the top.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
It’s my own silly fault. I wasn’t even offered a contract. The Invisalign info was just emailed to me and I was just told how much each tooth would cost for bonding. Didn’t even occur to me to ask for a warranty.
It keeps chipping off around my gum. This is the second time and trying to get them to do the last repairs was hard work. I don’t want to say too much incase they see this 😂

@candyland_ a girl at work told me about this. What happened in the end? I can totally understand if it’s the bottom of my teeth, but it’s the top.
She kept going back over and over again to have them redone but her dentist told her this would happen. It was her top teeth too. I think her plan is to go for a full composit bonding.

She talks about it in this vlog.

What the best thing for smokers lines? Botox, fillers or something else? I don't smoke now, but just want them sorted out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.