Your tips on how to look more Groomed, Glamorous or Polished #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm currently testing out the Revolution vegan hair gummies (on top of my other multivitamins)
They taste foul 😭

Has anyone used the website Flannels?
I’ve seen a lot of people buying designer stuff from there like shoes/bags and they didn’t come with the box, would be crap if you were looking to resell the item in a few years

Reactions: 2
I’ve seen a lot of people buying designer stuff from there like shoes/bags and they didn’t come with the box, would be crap if you were looking to resell the item in a few years
I don't resell things but it's good to know as I definitely need dust bags etc

I’ve heard that people have been buying from Flannels and returning fakes for a refund which means some poor buyer down the line ends up with the fake.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Definitely! I would be annoyed if I ordered something and it didn’t come with a dust bag or box 🙈
Same! If tk maxx can give me dust bags with my cheapy Ralph Lauren bag, I absolutely want one with a proper premium bag!

I'm not looking at prices that justify the designer thread so I won't go on there 😂 I just saw an Alexander McQueen bag I like, I'm debating whether to order one or not. I always talk myself out of things!

Same! If tk maxx can give me dust bags with my cheapy Ralph Lauren bag, I absolutely want one with a proper premium bag!

I'm not looking at prices that justify the designer thread so I won't go on there 😂 I just saw an Alexander McQueen bag I like, I'm debating whether to order one or not. I always talk myself out of things!
Treat yourself!!! 🤪

I'm currently testing out the Revolution vegan hair gummies (on top of my other multivitamins)
They taste foul 😭
Try it with a bit of dark chocolate? I had a cbd + caffeine gummy that was watermelon flavored. It was horrendous. With the dark choc it became my favorite thing!

Reactions: 1
Try it with a bit of dark chocolate? I had a cbd + caffeine gummy that was watermelon flavored. It was horrendous. With the dark choc it became my favorite thing!
I'm making sure to have it just before a cuppa at the moment 😂

I was telling myself the antioxidants make it good for me 🤪 they discontinued my gummies last year and I’ve been heartbroken lol

• Haha
We have a Flannels near me. Favourite haunt of the young drug dealers. If you are going to buy something at a high price point, buy it from somewhere with a bit more glamour. Plus the guy that owns that shop, and quite a lot of the High Street now, is a dick.

Reactions: 8
HELP! My boyfriend has been working away for the last 6 weeks and he comes home on Friday!! So I want to be looking beautiful for his arrival as I'm a sahm to 2 young kids so usually I'm looking like a hot mess!

I've booked to get my nails done, going to ti t my eyebrows and wash my hair the day he arrives. Also going to shave the pits, vag snd legs (im going all out here hahaha) Any other tips? I'm on a budget too 💚

I'm also tidying the house ready for his arrival and got his favourite drink and snacks stocked up. Any other welcome home ideas?

Thanks ladies

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve got back into using lactic acid again and my skin is so soft and definitely looks a touch brighter. I can’t remember why I initially stopped using it but will continue to use it 1-2x a week and see how it goes.

£5 from Boots:

Reactions: 3
HELP! My boyfriend has been working away for the last 6 weeks and he comes home on Friday!! So I want to be looking beautiful for his arrival as I'm a sahm to 2 young kids so usually I'm looking like a hot mess!

I've booked to get my nails done, going to ti t my eyebrows and wash my hair the day he arrives. Also going to shave the pits, vag snd legs (im going all out here hahaha) Any other tips? I'm on a budget too 

I'm also tidying the house ready for his arrival and got his favourite drink and snacks stocked up. Any other welcome home ideas?

Thanks ladies

I wouldn't bother from experience having a fella working away

1) they won't notice

2) they don't care

3) for the past 6 weeks he's probably been dipping it in brothels. Save yourself the aggro and buy a duck off Chinese and wine.

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
We have a Flannels near me. Favourite haunt of the young drug dealers. If you are going to buy something at a high price point, buy it from somewhere with a bit more glamour. Plus the guy that owns that shop, and quite a lot of the High Street now, is a dick.
That’s so blatantly obvious with the store that’s opened near me. They’re also opening a huge one in Cardiff, it’s taking over the old Topshop, Zara AND River Island units 🤯

That’s so blatantly obvious with the store that’s opened near me. They’re also opening a huge one in Cardiff, it’s taking over the old Topshop, Zara AND River Island units 🤯
I’ve been saying this. We’ve got a few near us, it’s a very odd store with bouncers on the doors!

Reactions: 3

I've booked to get my nails done, going to ti t my eyebrows and wash my hair the day he arrives. Also going to shave the pits, vag snd legs (im going all out here hahaha) Any other tips? I'm on a budget too 💚

Thanks ladies
Ignore the above rude person! 🙄

What about a nice vitamin C face mask to brighten up your skin? The garnier one is only about £3.
A new underwear set maybe? Primark have got all the Valentines bits in ❤🔥
Maybe get the kids to make a banner for the front door and a card?

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Thanks ladies
As the poster above has mentioned sexy underwear/lingerie that makes you feel fab? 🥰 And a nice smelling body lotion 💋

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Thanks ladies
A good body exfoliation,a nice smelling body butter is always a good shout, if my husband is lucky and i choose to wear my fancier body cream he always compliments on me smelling amazing. Anything to make yourself feel more sexy will be a good shout, so think about what you do/wear to feel like that

(In case anyone is interested its a rituals one, got as a present and it amazing!)

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.