Your tips on how to look more Groomed, Glamorous or Polished #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gold gold gold all the way- I’ve been told silver suits me and have a few pieces but i hate mixing the metals so always refrain from wearing silver. Gold is also more valuable so it’s a good investment aswell if you care about that sort of thing. Silver also has a tendency to tarnish (I only take my watch off to shower and my gold rings, necklace bracelets and earrings stay on and they’re perfectly fine). It depends on the person though whether gold or silver suits them best (I feel like gold suits everyone) so if you like silver go for it (I say as I’ve just hated on silver 🤣)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Silver or gold?
Both. I wear a lot of silver but some gold pieces as well. I never have issues with silver tarnishing. I have just got some beautiful pieces in mixed gold and silver and have had so many compliments on them.
Gold is not that good an investment in my experience unless you have lots and it’s very high gold content.
i have tried to sell stuff in the past and it’s shocking how little you get for it.

Seemingly but not sure if this is true 🫤 but if you have blue Veins then you should wear silver and if you have green veins then you should wear gold
I keep seeing this Amanda Harrington tan recommended. I am not going to bother this year, autumn is in the air, but I am interested in the rose version next year. Here’s the chart, mentioning because of the vein thing. Anyone tried her products?

4BFD5EC1-EB53-4EA3-880D-36809E120C82.png

I keep seeing this Amanda Harrington tan recommended. I am not going to bother this year, autumn is in the air, but I am interested in the rose version next year. Here’s the chart, mentioning because of the vein thing. Anyone tried her products?

View attachment 1522142
I definitely recommend her products. I’ve been using them for over a year now. At 37 years old, I have finally found a fake tan that suits my colouring and looks natural. I especially recommend the face mist. (I’m natural rose)
I also have blue veins, but wear gold jewellery 😂

btw I also have her tanning drops, but I’d rather use the gradual tan and a bit of the mousse on top.

View attachment 1522142
the face tanner and the brush is the best face tanner I’ve ever had! It’s lasted me ages too. I got it in a set last year and think got 15% off at the time. They also sent few freebie samples which were a generous size 😍

Reactions: 2

View attachment 1522142
I still remember her in Desperate Scousewives 😂 It’s sold in very high end shops and gets really good feedback 👍🏼

I definitely recommend her products. I’ve been using them for over a year now. At 37 years old, I have finally found a fake tan that suits my colouring and looks natural. I especially recommend the face mist. (I’m natural rose)
I also have blue veins, but wear gold jewellery 😂

btw I also have her tanning drops, but I’d rather use the gradual tan and a bit of the mousse on top.
the face tanner and the brush is the best face tanner I’ve ever had! It’s lasted me ages too. I got it in a set last year and think got 15% off at the time. They also sent few freebie samples which were a generous size 😍
I am going to have to change my mind about not purchasing this year….

• Haha
I switched to gold when it became more fashionable but can’t afford to invest in real gold. I think my silver looks dated now. I’m fair skinned with blue veins but fake tan.

View attachment 1522142
Yes, I love her tan and I am super pale. Unfortunately, she’s posted on insta in the last few days that she’s shutting her brand down. So if you’re a fan or interested in buying, think you need to get your skates on!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Yes, I love her tan and I am super pale. Unfortunately, she’s posted on insta in the last few days that she’s shutting her brand down. So if you’re a fan or interested in buying, think you need to get your skates on!
Omg you’re right!!! 😢😳😢😳

I follow her on Instagram and couldn’t find her account. It says user not found.

Just looked it up and see they’ve ceased trading with immediate effect 😳 what the hell

Just looked it up and see they’ve ceased trading with immediate effect 😳 what the hell
I’m shocked and saddened!! I must have missed the post with the announcement. What will they do with all the stock?! I’d even earned a £5 rewards voucher on her website 🥹

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I’m shocked and saddened!! I must have missed the post with the announcement. What will they do with all the stock?! I’d even earned a £5 rewards voucher on her website 🥹
I know it’s so strange the way the insta page is totally gone too? Doesn’t really allow for any customer queries about rewards etc. I seen that there is some stock on qvc and space nk, qvc has a bigger selection though.

I know it’s so strange the way the insta page is totally gone too? Doesn’t really allow for any customer queries about rewards etc. I seen that there is some stock on qvc and space nk, qvc has a bigger selection though.
Hadn’t realised the insta page had gone, they were requoting people’s stories and condolences at lunchtime!!! Bizarre

• Wow
Me trying to stock up on her products 😂

I have just looked through my emails and I bought loads off the website when they had 30% off last September and a whopping 35% off on Black Friday. The company seemed to be doing really well. Those tanning drops were advertised all over just recently.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.