Your tips on how to keep your home glamorous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IG has been pushing this person at me for yonks, but I'd never clicked through.
Wow.
Am suddenly feeling a lot more confident in my DIY and design skills, and I bit more proud of the finishes I put effort into achieving on my wee small budget!
Surely it's all pretty uncleanable?!

The fanciest squat I've seen in a while!
She went batshit on her page before about me asking someone to start a thread on here about her house. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Any recommendations for a decent and affordable wireless hoover?
of course it's better to avoid amazon where possible, but their warehouse deals are usually good - we got a returned hoover for a quarter of the price and it had never been used before. the box had been a bit bashed up. the issue is that you can't return it yourself, but ours was Β£50 which is affordable for us and we've never had any problems with it. it's great! it came with all the attachments and the battery life is decent.

anyone got any tips for sprucing up a small flat? we don't have a hallway - just one room as the living room/kitchen, then a bathroom, then a box bedroom...

Reactions: 2
Hope this works

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
of course it's better to avoid amazon where possible, but their warehouse deals are usually good - we got a returned hoover for a quarter of the price and it had never been used before. the box had been a bit bashed up. the issue is that you can't return it yourself, but ours was Β£50 which is affordable for us and we've never had any problems with it. it's great! it came with all the attachments and the battery life is decent.

anyone got any tips for sprucing up a small flat? we don't have a hallway - just one room as the living room/kitchen, then a bathroom, then a box bedroom...
I used to live somewhere similar - plants made a huge difference!

Hope this works
Great, now I have a migraine πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think I had a stroke from that video, both the β€ždecorβ€œ and the camera movements are not for the faint of heart.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This threads gone abit downhill. Just a few pages ago I was reading about placing freshly cut flowers around the house and decanting food and now it's spray painted sinks and washing machines with decorative sellotape stuck to em πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This threads gone abit downhill. Just a few pages ago I was reading about placing freshly cut flowers around the house and decanting food and now it's spray painted sinks and washing machines with decorative sellotape stuck to em πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
LOL, you're right - for anyone who want to carry on discussing this mess:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.