Your tips on how to keep your home glamorous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quite enjoying the Shark steam mop! The floor feels really clean and looks shiny and I like how it fits up dead close the edges. I might like it more when it’s not so hot though the steam does you in πŸ₯΅

Reactions: 4
Ordered the Vax mop, will pick it up tomorrow hopefully. Absolutely buzzing, wild Friday night for me, getting steaming

Reactions: 5
Got 3 washings out yesterday. Its not so nice today so I'll be blitzing all the bedrooms. I did the bathroom and kitchen last night.
I actually can't wait to get everything clean and tidy!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So far today done window sills. Going to put fresh bedding on beds. Then to go pick up my new ragdoll kitten 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hallo lovely people

following on from one ofmy previous posts about deep cleaning sofas/mattresses

I have been investigating spot wash cleaners and Am as usual Confused and perplexed

I would like
a wet powerful deep cleaner machine
that sucks the living daylights
out of kid dirt on my light grey velvet couches and also fake tan from my mattress ( I know I know)
and also any dust mites etc

wouldnT be using it on carpets

so Ive seen these

any thoughts?

swayed by the word pro like the marketers dream that I am

Attachments

Hallo lovely people

following on from one ofmy previous posts about deep cleaning sofas/mattresses

I have been investigating spot wash cleaners and Am as usual Confused and perplexed

I would like
a wet powerful deep cleaner machine
that sucks the living daylights
out of kid dirt on my light grey velvet couches and also fake tan from my mattress ( I know I know)
and also any dust mites etc

wouldnT be using it on carpets

so Ive seen these

any thoughts?

swayed by the word pro like the marketers dream that I am
My 1 year old rubbed a carrot cake oat bar all over my light grey sofa and turned it orange πŸ₯² the vax spot wash got it all out! It does make the fabric quite wet but if you spend a little time with the suction bit it does get most of the water out but If I’m in a rush and leave it still fairly wet it’s always dry by the morning. I either use the vax solution or a cheapy astonish one but I also add a little bit of washing up liquid. Can’t say anything about the other brand as I’ve never tried it x

Reactions: 6
I'm feeling sluggish today, the weather cooled down a lot overnight, and I think my system is a bit messed up now after weeks of being too hot. Anyways, since I'm on leave before my new job, I'm doing some mini decluttering so that I won't need to think about them when going back to work.

Already sorted some papers and purged three(!) old company credit cards. I'm heading over to make the beds now with lovely fresh linen, then laundry and I might have a stint with the medicine cabinet later on.

Reactions: 9
My husband is away and I’ve taken the opportunity to sort out his home office. Omg he keeps absolute crap. I have 3 big bin bags of old papers and rubbish. What makes it worse is that we’ve recently moved and brought this rubbish with us. It’s taken me a couple of days but I’m so chuffed it’s done and everything sorted and filed.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm thinking to get a 'Live Laugh Love' plaque for the wall, I think it would help with the ambience. Any thoughts?

1661515595887.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Can anyone suggest a great way to get marks off of a sofa? We have a grey fabric one and it is marked to duck. Even little water spills have left marks!!!

Reactions: 2
Can anyone suggest a great way to get marks off of a sofa? We have a grey fabric one and it is marked to duck. Even little water spills have left marks!!!
I've got the same issue. I normally use bicarb/white vinager combo but some bits are just too stubborn to shift. Decided I'm getting a new sofa for Xmas.

Reactions: 2
Does prettypocketprojects know your using pics of her gaff on here? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
IG has been pushing this person at me for yonks, but I'd never clicked through.
Wow.
Am suddenly feeling a lot more confident in my DIY and design skills, and I bit more proud of the finishes I put effort into achieving on my wee small budget!
Surely it's all pretty uncleanable?!

The fanciest squat I've seen in a while!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.