Your Nail Salon/Manicure Routine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are gorgeous!!
Thank you! I have my next appointment on Thursday and I'm thinking of going a bit of a mix of these 4. I'm honestly so glad I've found the nail lady I go to. I feel like we speak the same language and she definitely understands me, sometimes I will just show her a random picture (not of nails) and say that I'd like nails inspired by it and she always delivers imo :D

1678796820772.png

1678796876222.png

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Guys I am so impressed. Went to the nail salon my mom recommended (that’s way cheaper than my go to salon) and o m g. These are my nails after almost 4 weeks - isn’t that crazy? They’re obviously growing out but there’s not a single chip? Going again later today and hoping for a similar result 🤞🏻

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Guys I am so impressed. Went to the nail salon my mom recommended (that’s way cheaper than my go to salon) and o m g. These are my nails after almost 4 weeks - isn’t that crazy? They’re obviously growing out but there’s not a single chip? Going again later today and hoping for a similar result 🤞🏻
Such a pretty colour!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve pulled off all my acrylics and I’m booked in on Monday for gel nails. Back to the drawing board. I get to the stage where I need a new set every 5 infills and they just start feeling manky. I dunno why!! Even if I oil them every day it doesn’t make a difference
Going to give biab another go

Got my appointment tomorrow morning 🤗 I need to get some inspo from insta before I go, I’m uninspired and getting so boring with my nails now!

• Heart
Got my appointment tomorrow morning 🤗 I need to get some inspo from insta before I go, I’m uninspired and getting so boring with my nails now!
omg I’ve got about a million pics on my phone for inspo. What do you like. Flowers, swirls , French , plain??

A few ideas for you …
77B9EEF0-CFDB-4D17-987C-C884276B6907.jpeg
41906ABB-091D-4201-ACEE-16B32F74E3E4.jpeg
3577E0FA-B1E8-4F4B-963D-5267A3A42A7F.jpeg
EE26B650-DE9E-4E0A-9D5A-F2A1AE178A81.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
omg I’ve got about a million pics on my phone for inspo. What do you like. Flowers, swirls , French , plain??

A few ideas for you …View attachment 2069552View attachment 2069553View attachment 2069554View attachment 2069555
So cute!! I love the shape of the second pic and the stripes. The problem with where I go is that it’s a good price and convenient, but they are soooooo slow. So I never want to go too intricate because I can’t bear sitting there for two hours 🤣
I’m thinking something like the pics below but sometimes I can’t even bring myself to ask for a French mani 🙃 first world probs I know! If things are really bad my appointment is at 10 and I’m not a morning person I’ll go for the plain raspberry shade 🤣
61E6FA85-B45C-42AC-A60F-4DD4937ED841.jpeg
36866B8E-345E-4BEE-BDE2-1EA967405557.jpeg
BCF4DB36-FF6A-4631-8489-61EA7D100FBE.jpeg

• Heart
So cute!! I love the shape of the second pic and the stripes. The problem with where I go is that it’s a good price and convenient, but they are soooooo slow. So I never want to go too intricate because I can’t bear sitting there for two hours 🤣
I’m thinking something like the pics below but sometimes I can’t even bring myself to ask for a French mani 🙃 first world probs I know! If things are really bad my appointment is at 10 and I’m not a morning person I’ll go for the plain raspberry shade 🤣View attachment 2069744View attachment 2069745View attachment 2069746
Didn’t read the post properly at first and was going to compliment you on your beautiful nails lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m thinking something like the pics below but sometimes I can’t even bring myself to ask for a French mani 🙃 first world probs I know! If things are really bad my appointment is at 10 and I’m not a morning person I’ll go for the plain raspberry shade 🤣View attachment 2069744View attachment 2069745View attachment 2069746
I feel you. I pay a higher price because she finishes my infills in 40 minutes start to finish. I hate the process but I love having nice nails 😂

Didn’t read the post properly at first and was going to compliment you on your beautiful nails lol
If only 🥲🥲
I feel you. I pay a higher price because she finishes my infills in 40 minutes start to finish. I hate the process but I love having nice nails 😂
Haha I’m glad I’m not alone. There’s definitely a balance to strike, finding someone who has attention to detail and someone who doesn’t take ALLLLL DAYYYY

I get my nails done every 3-4 weeks, just a one colour gel manicure. It's some of the only time I get on my own (work v long hours and have a 2 year old) and I love it. I used to feel guilty for spending £30 every month but now I see it as something for myself as I basically buy myself very little!
Getting them done on Monday and can't wait😂

• Heart
I had to go in and have my nails removed as they started to completely come off after only a week 😭 Went back to my old place and the lady was shocked how badly they were done especially since the old color was still there.
Will be on a nail detox until after the bar and then I’ll treat myself again

• Sad
  • Heart
I get my nails done every 3-4 weeks, just a one colour gel manicure. It's some of the only time I get on my own (work v long hours and have a 2 year old) and I love it. I used to feel guilty for spending £30 every month but now I see it as something for myself as I basically buy myself very little!
Getting them done on Monday and can't wait😂
I’m similar to you. It’s the only time I get free and really look forward to it 😊

• Heart
can you help me my nails have always been weak and I've bitten them since childhood ,they have never got anywhere near the tip of my finger in length so can i ask would u recommend acrylics (false nails) or can u just have acrylic put on without the tips or builders gel I have no idea where to start thankyou