Your Nail Salon/Manicure Routine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am still obsessed with your ring ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Thank you ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿฅนโ™ฅ I will say โ€œring shrinkageโ€ is a real thing though ๐Ÿคฃ my friends always ask me what advice I have for picking an engagement ring and I always say โ€œgo bigger than you originally think you want because your diamond will magically start to shrinkโ€œ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ

I think Iโ€™m losing my mind lol, can someone else confirm?!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm going to be doing my nails later on today. Should I do them aqua blue or black? Also sparkles or no sparkles?

My current set ๐Ÿฉต BIAB has really made my natural nails so strong and long!

my hand looks dark because I had fake tan on that I was waiting to wash off ๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My current set ๐Ÿฉต BIAB has really made my natural nails so strong and long!

my hand looks dark because I had fake tan on that I was waiting to wash off ๐Ÿ˜‚
I adore these! I love a coloured tip to add fun but keep it subtle.

Guys, any ideas for wedding nails? My hen next week and I'm wearing a white dress but fancy bright red nails and toes.

The wedding is in September and I am wearing a white dress. I really like a French tip with a milky base but I also just like the milky colour all over. Any suggestions for classic and timeless but with a twist?

Contemplating getting nail art (normally I'm a plain colour kinda girl) but just wondering where to get some inspiration for design from? The girl who's doing them has some on her insta, but nothing that has really jumped out at me so wanted to see if i can find something that I really like the look of but just don't really know where to look. Any advice?

Contemplating getting nail art (normally I'm a plain colour kinda girl) but just wondering where to get some inspiration for design from? The girl who's doing them has some on her insta, but nothing that has really jumped out at me so wanted to see if i can find something that I really like the look of but just don't really know where to look. Any advice?
I usually look on Pinterest or on a couple of Instagram nail arts account, my current favourites for inspo:

https://www.instagram.com/luxurymanicurist/ (Nails highlight rather than grid posts)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
my last two at home gel manicures! the pink lasted almost three weeks but once again defeated by the veg peeler. blue has been on for a week and is looking a bit worse for wear around the cuticle this time, i find it's hit or miss with how they wear even though the nail prep is exactly the same.

my skin is cool toned (and obvs v pale) but i don't think the blue suits me that well? next colour i'll try for more contrast and warmer tone and see if that makes a difference bc i think the pink works. tried my best to show what the colours actually look like irl too :giggle:

4FD96B16-4452-4B49-AC91-E790929BA0A7.jpeg
11C9EA20-5BFA-426E-B841-C4787BA2A005.jpeg

Hi everyone! I've only just come across this thread. I'm obsessed with nails, I do my own extensions (either gel x with fills from biab but recently I've been using dip and then gel on top) and I've been practicing my nail art recently. I wanted to share my most recent set which I'm super happy with!

19473983-3D9C-4036-AA34-37013231C2EC.jpeg
B4C4ABFC-ADE3-459F-8A63-2E15DB710861.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
4th round of BIAB. They grew super long, had to get them cut back this time around.

IMG_3374.jpeg

• Heart
Just discovered Mylee's fix and flash. My gels whether polygel or BIAB never last long but I get a good 3 or 4 weeks out of these without breaking or lifting. Easy to infill with BIAB as well. I was sceptical that they would stay on as it was just a thin coat of the cured adhesive and I am the clumsiest person ever (who else pings a nail off and watches it land in the toilet as you pulls your jeans up by the belt loops?!) But I've been really impressed. It could be there's a lot more flex in them and that means they are less brittle, but whatever the reason, I'm continuing with them.

Just discovered Mylee's fix and flash. My gels whether polygel or BIAB never last long but I get a good 3 or 4 weeks out of these without breaking or lifting. Easy to infill with BIAB as well. I was sceptical that they would stay on as it was just a thin coat of the cured adhesive and I am the clumsiest person ever (who else pings a nail off and watches it land in the toilet as you pulls your jeans up by the belt loops?!) But I've been really impressed. It could be there's a lot more flex in them and that means they are less brittle, but whatever the reason, I'm continuing with them.
I've been using Halo Jellie Tips!

Girl, sorry in advance if Iโ€™ve asked similar question previously - I keep getting talked into having gel nails!

Sooo, gel nails donโ€™t last on me, I also donโ€™t like the way they end up โ€˜softโ€™, but I like my nails short.

Would I be better with BIAB or an acrylic overlay or something? - Iโ€™m also unsure of what to ask for.

Thanks so much! ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ