Youpenga

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A petty pet hate of mine about her, the way she chews off her carrot, makes me want to punch my screen, does she think she is bugs bunny!?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lolling at the dramatic sweeping Christmas music as she films... Bubs entering B&M... 'magical' music for the utterly mundane

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm shocked that her mother turned up for the 'celebration dinner'.......and ate her dinner with her coat on!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Montages.. still so boring.

Lolling at the dramatic sweeping Christmas music as she films... Bubs entering B&M... 'magical' music for the utterly mundane
Magical music plays as he is dragged around shop after shop after shop, all the time wishing he was at home sleeping in his dressing gown..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
that was the saddest looking roast dinner I have ever seen.
It did look pretty pathetic.and I'd hate to think how much they spent on that from m & s, they really across as having money to burn, Ive said it multiple times on this thread, why are they spending money on a rental, why haven't they brought their own home 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve said it once…. And I will say it again… the constant giggling. Why?!?!
Do you think it might be a nervous reaction/response perhaps? When she does it, it’s like she doesn’t know what else to do/say. It’s really really annoying!

Reactions: 5
Just watched Kate's q & a, she really does come across as a genuine nice person, what she has in common with candy, I really don't know!!!

Reactions: 4
Or gaming with Jeff..
He hasn't mentioned him for a while. Maybe that’s why he’s looks so grumpy these days, no alone time with Jeff because candy makes him move the house around every weekend or he’s being dragged to the shops

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bubs really didn't look happy at all in this vlog. And what was with saying Grace before the dinner.....she's never done or shown that before!!!!

• Haha
She's stopped going to church..,.....I've noticed we're not getting any montages of her doing her 'bible study'.....or buying religious trinkets from Etsy.....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m a bit late to her videos so sorry if its been discussed,

watching her 2020 decorate with me video.

she has titled it uk ‘FARMHOUSE’ Decorate 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She is seriously deluded!? having a wooden signs and decor doesn’t make your house a farmhouse 😆😆

All that sugar and junk must have really affected her brain

• Haha
He hasn't mentioned him for a while. Maybe that’s why he’s looks so grumpy these days, no alone time with Jeff because candy makes him move the house around every weekend or he’s being dragged to the shops
totally agree! she seems resentful and sometimes horrible to bubzzz when he finds spare time to game

She's stopped going to church..,.....I've noticed we're not getting any montages of her doing her 'bible study'.....or buying religious trinkets from Etsy.....
It all seemed very forced and fake to me - makes me feel like she is covering something up, although i’ve no idea what? she seems like a very unhappy woman underneath the Jesus and the giggling..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Celebrating 40 years of marriage?! Sad! I honestly think Candy’s dad is lucky not to have his a*** kicked out of the house for good- for his serial cheating and ignoring his family. Feel sorry for her mum really. Men who keep braking your trust don’t deserve commitment. Mum could’ve been happy with someone else. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.