Youpenga

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god no way! She’s a nippy little gremlin, that stupid high pitch giggle. The only time she’s ever really happy is when buying stuff, makes me sad for her. Also she’s clearly a homemaker, enjoys making her home nice and cosy and SUPER blessed but I will never understand why they pay someone else’s mortgage! Is it because they are hanging about until the time Bubs dad passes away as it wouldn’t surprise me with them two, they waiting for a big inheritance as I’m sure bubs is an only child. They are both in their 30s with seemingly well paid jobs, married. It’s so strange to me. Also her hair is a mess! It’s so uneven at bottom, really dry looking. I think she would look so much better getting few inches off.
Wtf had happened to her Bible and Church? She’s as bad as Em with not committing to things. I agree with a poster saying they get impression bubs thinks Candy is punching with him. I think other way around if honest. Guys so bloody dull and slow…..also grinds my gears when he does that baby voice 😬 fully grown man baby talking to his shrill over the top munchkin wife!
Phew that’s that out now haha
Nippy little gremlin 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ha, you said it so much better than me, agree with all !!

Just a tad off topic, but do we think Kate wants to get engaged this Xmas?
Ben seems kinda grumpy to me

i wish she could get 1000 subscribers and start earning money. She is so sweet.

Reactions: 3
A break in Cornwall, blimey didn't she whinge, alot!! Must admit I laughed when she fell down the stairs, put your bloody phone away!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is Bubz always moaning and falling asleep ?! It bugs me so much he’s so dramatic after doing any task. Does Candy run him ragged or is he just a lazy sloth ? I honestly don’t think anyone else would have either of them.
I'm not surprised she can't get pregnant. He's probably too tired to do anything!!!

• Haha
Jesus she didn't enjoy that trip did she. 😂When shes 'doing nothing, just chilling' she doesn't half go on and on and on and on about it, it's incredible! Repeating the same sentences. I think it must be when she's trying to make herself believe what she's saying e.g. how it's just what she needed and is fine with it? She is not fine.

She makes out her normal life is so super busy that she's non stop, yeah non stop shopping and moving your house around...it's hardly a strenuous and stressful lifestyle - yes life in general is busy as an adult, but Candy you get up at 6am on a Saturday and loaf on the sofa for hours, you're hardly Britney Spears on tour in 1998 busy 😂

There's nothing wrong with saying, 'that was just what we needed!' but to be so uptight going on about it and mentioning it all the rime instead of just shutting up and getting on with a quiet weekend must be exhausting mentally. No wonder Bubs is so sleepy.

• Haha
I did laugh when she said they needed some time just the two of them. Every weekend is a cosy homely vlog where it’s just the two of them recently!

Also noticed in a the Friday blog she mentioned only taking newt out as she can’t handle two dogs.Her dogs aren’t exactly big.

She winged soo much about the uncomfortable bed, there were other bedrooms, maybe they should have tried?

Reactions: 5
I haven't watched any of her videos for a while but I hate that she does that with the dogs. If she couldn't manage with two then why get a second one in the first place? I know a couple of people who have done that and leave the first dog at home because it's "too much". It's bloody cruel, poor Gizmo.

Reactions: 5
How cringy was the dancing and kissing scene lol. And they were exhausted after a 2 night stay and doing F all 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she living a crazy life away from camera? because what she did when she was away was the same as what she does at home. I wonder if she was rocking back and forth wanting to get Bubz to move some furniture around to make it ✨homely cosy ✨though

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why bother paying to go to Cornwall if you are not going to visit anywhere? Agreed She is a right moaning cow in her latest blog 😆🙄

• Haha
I thought she was doing Vlogmas? She banged on about how she was doing it this year. Yet she’s doing only Wed and Sun and she already does a Sun. She’s so full of tit.

Reactions: 6
Her latest vlog is sooooo christmasy......NOT. How can you call that vlogmas. Soooo very boring 😴😴😴😒😒😒

Reactions: 1
What happened to the exercise bike & the trampoline (that she was gifted)?

Just watched the latest vlog, the first 5 mins all about the amount of editing she has to do. You would think that was her main job. Will have to count how many times she says editing in the next one.

Reactions: 2
Watching the new vlog without earphones and my husband says...'what's with the weird giggling? It sounds quite supervillain like!'🤣 There was one point where she got into the car, said 'hello' then giggled!🤣 So strange!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder if she'll serve her signature frozen veg with the Christmas dinner again this year.
Also at least she isn't pretending her December vlogs are daily this year and has resigned to the fact she can only be arsed to film a week in advance.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.