Youpenga #3 It's all coffee shitzus and giggles, until the dogs want a walk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good luck to her on her WW journey, hope she manages to stick to it this time. I know what a struggle losing weight is, I lost over 5 stone on the Cambridge 1-1 diet, put a lot of it back on and have now started again. My first week and I’ve lost 6lbs. I do get annoyed with her when she washes up, she can’t be on a water meter as she leaves the tap running, and the amount of washing up for 2 people it must be several days worth.
Congrats on the weight loss hope you and Candy can stick to it and get the results you want.
It’s incredibly hard with ‘diets’ as they tend to have results at first but if they aren’t sustainable can lead to weight gain again. I’ve just got back on mine and upped my exercise again.

The running tap drives me crazy too, they obviously don’t think they need to cut back on utility usage.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I feel sorry for giz, when he ended up in the vets for his back, she never said much about it, its so obvious that newt is boisterous and was the cause of it.
She was incredibly upset about it in the video she put up, ages ago - I’m still convinced Candy tripped on him and hurt him somehow but didn’t realise.
Newt is very boisterous and could hurt him again but then again she’s not walked enough to get that energy out

Reactions: 2
She was incredibly upset about it in the video she put up, ages ago - I’m still convinced Candy tripped on him and hurt him somehow but didn’t realise.
Newt is very boisterous and could hurt him again but then again she’s not walked enough to get that energy out
Oh I never thought she tripped up on him, you could be right! But I still think it's the other dog who was the cause!

Reactions: 2
Sadly I don’t think she will lose the weight. ‘Bubs’ always sabotages her and she obviously loses hope with it. Sad but true.

Reactions: 8
You’re sadly probably right, she does know that she will have to manage it for the rest of her life,
So she is aware but she needs to stop thinking in terms of ‘off plan/on plan’ and make habits stick and become second nature and a change.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion #4 what is it that makes Bubs randy? Lego Star Wars and gaming with Jeff but definitely not Candy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
What f***ing planet do this couple live on - people are struggling to put food on the table and this pair are spending £99 for a sleeping bag, going to pay £175 for a self inflating mat & £3.99 for a bottle of fresh orange juice and it’s only Jan. They must either be rolling in money or maxed out with credit. So she’s lost 6lbs and has mentioned using the treadmill. The incessant giggling is really getting on my nerves. She said she hasn’t had any fizzy stuff then goes shopping in Lidl and purchases a box of Coke Zero, and a multipack of crisps. Burger & chips for tea so not sure if we’re on or off plan.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Only just noticed they have a microwave on top of the fridge. I was worried she’d Get something fall on her head when she put the porridge in! 😂

Is her dad gearing up to be her camping companion when Burnham doesn’t want to go with her?

I sometimes find her quite manic with her interests. Goes all out spending money on stuff for things, then gets bored of it and moves on to the next thing.

It is nice that she spends time with her dad though. It must be hard living with her mum. Candy has suggested her mum suffers with a few illnesses and being a full time carer is hard work.

Reactions: 7
Only just noticed they have a microwave on top of the fridge. I was worried she’d Get something fall on her head when she put the porridge in! 😂

Is her dad gearing up to be her camping companion when Burnham doesn’t want to go with her?

I sometimes find her quite manic with her interests. Goes all out spending money on stuff for things, then gets bored of it and moves on to the next thing.

It is nice that she spends time with her dad though. It must be hard living with her mum. Candy has suggested her mum suffers with a few illnesses and being a full time carer is hard work.
One of Candy's relatives comes on here and the 'illnesses' are often an excuse. For example, she can fly out to Portugal on her own at the drop of a hat

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
One of Candy's relatives comes on here and the 'illnesses' are often an excuse. For example, she can fly out to Portugal on her own at the drop of a hat
Oh! Then that’s strange. All those times candy was sad because her mum cancelled plans! I used to feel so bad for her. If it’s a case of her mum having lazyItus then that’s even worse.

• Heart
Spending loads on more camping crap to go a couple of times. Bubs is never going to be on board with her losing weight. Case in point the strawberry trifles.
Is it just me or does anyone find it weird when she says 'Bubs got this for himself' or 'I got this' like they're roommates sharing and not married.
And I'll just leave this here....

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She'll probably end up going camping with her dad, bubzz will be ill suffering with lazyitus!!!!

• Heart
Spending loads on more camping crap to go a couple of times. Bubs is never going to be on board with her losing weight. Case in point the strawberry trifles.
Is it just me or does anyone find it weird when she says 'Bubs got this for himself' or 'I got this' like they're roommates sharing and not married.
And I'll just leave this here....
The husband is just a selfish dick who needs to learn she needs to loose weight for her health! And so does he tbf he’s putting on weight too

I personally don’t find it weird to refer to his and hers, my partner gets himself spicy tortilla chips and dip - I don’t like that stuff so don’t refer to it as ours that’s his and we live together too lol.

She is ‘on plan’ and he isn’t so there will probably be a lot of snacks and foods that are his and not hers and vice versa.

Reactions: 1
Bubs and Candy’s mum would make the perfect couple! Cuply lazy MoFo’s 😆😆
Ick - no did not need that image…
Personally I think he doesn’t like is MIL in the slightest.
Plus he’s already promised himself to Jeff!

• Haha
I can’t believe she said her mum might join them on some camping trips ?!!!
Oh how we laughed!!!!

She's really overcomplicating this camping stuff. If you only go 2-3 times a year do you really need all that stuff? I get you need to be prepared so to speak but surely buying second hand would be better to begin with.

Also that food shop just confirms why that husband has no energy. Cornish pasty, Dr Pepper, Hash browns and trifles.....

Last edited:
So big lump Bubzzzzzzz had a bath after doing nothing all day. She took Newt out but there was no mention of walking Gizmo. So why doesn’t big lump take him out ?
Also I’m sure we’ve never seen her drinking tea before. Still on multiple coffees but I guess it’s a start.

He really is a lazy arse, why the hell didn't he take giz and go out for a walk to?? Least we were spared the manky dressing gown!
Feeding her dogs in the lounge, that's gross, have always fed mine in kitchen, and I used to have a smaller kitchen than she has!
Her lounge is getting cluttered, the telescope, treadmill, and what's that thing leaning against the wall with towels or throws on it??

• Sick
I’m assuming LazyBubzzz spent all day upstairs ‘gaming with Jeff’ whilst only one dog was walked. Why couldn’t he go with her and take Giz fgs !?
And how nice of Bubzzzz to ‘very kindly’ prepare fish fingers for dinner…he must be utterly exhausted doing that…time for a lie down. That bloke has got as much get up and go as a wet flannel.
They seem to function as housemates rather than a married couple.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.