Youpenga #3 It's all coffee shitzus and giggles, until the dogs want a walk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m assuming LazyBubzzz spent all day upstairs ‘gaming with Jeff’ whilst only one dog was walked. Why couldn’t he go with her and take Giz fgs !?
And how nice of Bubzzzz to ‘very kindly’ prepare fish fingers for dinner…he must be utterly exhausted doing that…time for a lie down. That bloke has got as much get up and go as a wet flannel.
They seem to function as housemates rather than a married couple.
They really do come across as more of housemates, I bet he's so relieved when she goes out on her own, quite sad really. I get we all have different hobbies etc, but it really wouldn't of hurt him to go on a dog walk.

Reactions: 6
Oh! Then that’s strange. All those times candy was sad because her mum cancelled plans! I used to feel so bad for her. If it’s a case of her mum having lazyItus then that’s even worse.
I think she doesn't show at weekends because Candy vlogs. Rumour has it that her mum is on disability benefits and doesn't want to be seen out and about at Haskin's ...or going shopping with Candy. The vlog where her mum went to Candy's for a bath made me chuckle - Candy was helping her mum upstairs like she was severely disabled. However, her mum lives in a two storey house ...so she must manage stairs at home! Also she could climb in and out of the bath it seems. She also visited her son in France, and there are photos of the mum up a snowy mountain (I think she slipped and broke her wrist at some point)....and then of course, the Portugal trips on her own.... ;)

I find her mother 'abrasive', especially when she told Candy that she had to lose weight for the wedding to Bubzzzz. Candy was crying in the car shortly after and I actually felt sorry for her.....I don't think her mum is a genuinely nice person. Her dad tries to make up for all the times her mum has let her down (even though he's creepy AF)

Reactions: 8
I wish she'd stop sucking on that water bottle all the time! Why do youtubers do that or make a hot drink and slurp that, really gets on my nerves and don't get me started on eating food 🤣, mind you I do have Mysophonia 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Candy I know the absolutely perfect way to get rid of the unwanted blonde bits in your hair…CUT them off, do your hair and yourself a favour! Straggly, over long hair that you’re always fiddling with is not attractive when it’s not healthy and on women over a certain age…no offence meant to anyone over 30, with long, and straggly hair like hers! She uses it like a security blanket or a mask to detract from her body.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I wish she'd stop sucking on that water bottle all the time! Why do youtubers do that or make a hot drink and slurp that, really gets on my nerves and don't get me started on eating food 🤣, mind you I do have Mysophonia 🤣
Me too. I cannot stand people eating near me. It's almost worse on vlogs because you see them physically chewing 🤢🤢🤢

Candy I know the absolutely perfect way to get rid of the unwanted blonde bits in your hair…CUT them off, do your hair and yourself a favour! Straggly, over long hair that you’re always fiddling with is not attractive when it’s not healthy and on women over a certain age…no offence meant to anyone over 30, with long, and straggly hair like hers! She uses it like a security blanket or a mask to detract from her body.
omg I want to take a pair of scissors and cut it myself, when its down it just looks so horrid, and not just the bleached bits.

I think she doesn't show at weekends because Candy vlogs. Rumour has it that her mum is on disability benefits and doesn't want to be seen out and about at Haskin's ...or going shopping with Candy. The vlog where her mum went to Candy's for a bath made me chuckle - Candy was helping her mum upstairs like she was severely disabled. However, her mum lives in a two storey house ...so she must manage stairs at home! Also she could climb in and out of the bath it seems. She also visited her son in France, and there are photos of the mum up a snowy mountain (I think she slipped and broke her wrist at some point)....and then of course, the Portugal trips on her own.... ;)
People on disabilities can go out to garden centres, and both candy and her mum have been out before shopping etc on a vlog, I think her mum is very depressed and miserable, she possibly even holds some resentment towards candy because she is obese some of her comments are harsh bordering on bullying.

Reactions: 4
The ends of her hair look so damaged. She should just get a foot cut off the length and it would look so much nicer.

I watched a Rebecca Reynolds vlog when she had some hair treatment and a lot cut off the length, and she admited as she was plus size she used her long hair as a bit of a safety net and I wonder if Candy keeps her hair long for similar reasons.

Nice to see her meeting up with friends again and not just festering when bubz doesn’t want to do anything. How long before this friend stops being mentioned like Em and Vicky?

Why does she never take Gizmo out for a walk and let Bubz take Newt. I feel so sorry for that little dog.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Why does she never take Gizmo out for a walk and let Bubz take Newt. I feel so sorry for that little dog.
She constantly says she has issues with Giz or she can’t take two, I think she just prefers newt, newt will allow her to pick her up and hold her like a child,

Or why don't they take the dogs TOGETHER. If she can't walk them both, take one each. I can't fathom this doing things by myself crap she keeps spewing. Not saying they have to do everything together but a dog walk with both dogs at the same time. Poor Gizmo, sees the 'princess' being taken out all the time and him being left at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Don't get me started on Becky Reynolds who is always clacking her way through her vlogs 🙄🤢
🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 I used to think she was a breath of fresh air but she’s just as bad as the rest. Especially when it turned out her degree and her job was in advertising. It’s just constant spending and hauls even though she’s recently been made redundant.

Is it just me affected by the cost of living crisis?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 I used to think she was a breath of fresh air but she’s just as bad as the rest. Especially when it turned out her degree and her job was in advertising. It’s just constant spending and hauls even though she’s recently been made redundant.

Is it just me affected by the cost of living crisis?
You are not the only one affected it’s a real struggle for a lot of people, but there are those who it hasn’t affected as much or at all - but when you see people online who are showing the exact opposite it can make you feel that you are the only one struggling.

Everyone one has different circumstances, i do hope whatever yours are you are able to get all the help you can.

You are not the only one affected it’s a real struggle for a lot of people, but there are those who it hasn’t affected as much or at all - but when you see people online who are showing the exact opposite it can make you feel that you are the only one struggling.

Everyone one has different circumstances, i do hope whatever yours are you are able to get all the help you can.
Thank you, we’re not doing too bad but I used to do a lot of financial inclusion work so have some tools in my arsenal. I’ve had to make some sacrifices but nothing compared to some.

I just see all these influenzas constantly spending like there’s no tomorrow and it does influence some people to splash out unnecessarily. I’d sooner see a ‘how I’m budgeting while redundant’ vlog than ‘oooh I’ve bought all this from mango/ river/ Asos etc

I just see all these influenzas constantly spending like there’s no tomorrow and it does influence some people to splash out unnecessarily. I’d sooner see a ‘how I’m budgeting while redundant’ vlog than ‘oooh I’ve bought all this from mango/ river/ Asos etc
[/QUOTE]
Considering that she’d only just bought a new house and had work done in it. Plus she seemed to spend a fortune on Christmas gifts & flying out to Monaco to see the boyfriend. Did you see the “what I got for Christmas vlog” mum spent ( I think it was either £140 or £170) on 2 makeup pallets. How can anyone justify that much on makeup!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Considering that she’d only just bought a new house and had work done in it. Plus she seemed to spend a fortune on Christmas gifts & flying out to Monaco to see the boyfriend. Did you see the “what I got for Christmas vlog” mum spent ( I think it was either £140 or £170) on 2 makeup pallets. How can anyone justify that much on makeup!!!!!
[/QUOTE]
We need a Becky Reynolds thread.... anyone else??

We need a Becky Reynolds thread.... anyone else??
[/QUOTE]
Agreed!

Thank you, we’re not doing too bad but I used to do a lot of financial inclusion work so have some tools in my arsenal. I’ve had to make some sacrifices but nothing compared to some.

Same for my family and myself, we have changed the way we spend and changed our budgets so we spend less and save more, which we’re fortunate enough to still be able to do.

I think there are some very deluded influencers out there who haven’t been affected yet or don’t want to face what could happen.
Don’t forget they also receive freebies, which allows them to put their money in to other stuff.

Regular people don’t, and I think they forget that as it’s become a part of their job/life.

When Candy gets some freebie she’s says she’s humbled to receive it - obviously the wrong word and it should be grateful.

I understand and accept getting ‘freebies’ is part if their job but also irritates me when some will accept anything without thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.