Youpenga #3 It's all coffee shitzus and giggles, until the dogs want a walk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I explained to himself that Candy giggles constantly for no reason and her giggle sounds like guilty spark from halo. I saw her latest video on my list so said for him to watch to check out the giggles. I assured him he wouldn't have to watch for very long to hear it. We start the video....... "Good morning everyone. Happy Saturday *giggle*" he couldn't believe she couldn't get past saying hello before giggling for no reason. He announced she was a vacuous bint and left the room in case I carried on watching. I didn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The main thing grating my gears is her praising Bubzzz for doing the tiniest chore in the house.......I'm assuming we're back in the 50's. My hubby and I share household chores and the grown up children also share chores with us.....We have quite a big house though so, I'd be doing housework 24/7 if they didn't muck in......
I know, what's with praising?? when he 'kindly' washes a few dishes, 'kindly' picks her up, they both work so should share the chores, but he comes across as a mardy lazy arse, like I said, he's annoying me more than her at the mo !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
As you all know I really can’t stand him! Such a useless lump.
My god she is annoying but he is just SO lazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I explained to himself that Candy giggles constantly for no reason and her giggle sounds like guilty spark from halo. I saw her latest video on my list so said for him to watch to check out the giggles. I assured him he wouldn't have to watch for very long to hear it. We start the video....... "Good morning everyone. Happy Saturday *giggle*" he couldn't believe she couldn't get past saying hello before giggling for no reason. He announced she was a vacuous bint and left the room in case I carried on watching. I didn't.
vacuous, brilliant
for all her hobbies and stuff this is true

How far behind is she filming, i wonder if there will be any sign of using the treadmill it changing diet

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I know, what's with praising?? when he 'kindly' washes a few dishes, 'kindly' picks her up, they both work so should share the chores, but he comes across as a mardy lazy arse, like I said, he's annoying me more than her at the mo !!!
He is the worst isnt he! I think she's reaching that stage in their relationship where you are so deprived and starved of what you really want and need in a partner - your self esteem and hope is so low, you almost start zoning in on the good stuff to mentally survive and cling on. You think 'I should be so so grateful for this' and it can be the most basic, bare minimum shite. I know I did this, with a similar sleepy, sloth like, second skin dressing gown man.

Like everyone said, plans now to do things on her own because she is deeply lonely, not from a result of having a general healthy desire to expand horizons and learn new things and be indeprndant - but due to sloth boys long term lifestyle and lack of a full life together. shes going in to survival mode. I think tbf she already does do such a lot alone.

I think go for the solo camping, candy. Maybe this is the year the light switches on and you wake up. Wasting your 30s on someone slugging towards a pipe and slippers is tragically sad mentally to recover from, he is not worth this. Resentment phase is next and its not pretty.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She's back on WW - I'm glad she's doing this for her health and she has taken full responsibility for her weight gain (unlike Em!!)...I hope she sticks to it. The sloth isn't much help - it sounds like he is sticking to a junk food diet.....

• Sad
Def sounds like she needs it - good for her.

Hopefully that husband doesn’t sabotage her!

• Heart
No idea how she had time to clean up and eat lunch in an hour!

it’s good she’s just doing things for herself regardless of her husband. He’s holding her back. She was so happy when they did that jousting day out last summer, you can tell she loves being out and about and he’s just worn her down so much she is pretending she likes being at home. (In my opinion)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Bubzzzzz would rather be sat in his man cave, having a scratch, in his pants and manky dressing gown ‘gaming with Jeff’, than being out of the house doing stuff with Candy...I don’t see any connection between them at all in terms of aspirations and interests.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
No idea how she had time to clean up and eat lunch in an hour!

it’s good she’s just doing things for herself regardless of her husband. He’s holding her back. She was so happy when they did that jousting day out last summer, you can tell she loves being out and about and he’s just worn her down so much she is pretending she likes being at home. (In my opinion)
I find it difficult she gets an hours break in shift that’s what 8hrs.
If I work from home I get all my house bits done before work but I only have a 30 min lunch break.

I have to say I agree she’s being held back

Reactions: 6
Good luck to her on her WW journey, hope she manages to stick to it this time. I know what a struggle losing weight is, I lost over 5 stone on the Cambridge 1-1 diet, put a lot of it back on and have now started again. My first week and I’ve lost 6lbs. I do get annoyed with her when she washes up, she can’t be on a water meter as she leaves the tap running, and the amount of washing up for 2 people it must be several days worth.

• Heart
He is the worst isnt he! I think she's reaching that stage in their relationship where you are so deprived and starved of what you really want and need in a partner - your self esteem and hope is so low, you almost start zoning in on the good stuff to mentally survive and cling on. You think 'I should be so so grateful for this' and it can be the most basic, bare minimum shite. I know I did this, with a similar sleepy, sloth like, second skin dressing gown man.

Like everyone said, plans now to do things on her own because she is deeply lonely, not from a result of having a general healthy desire to expand horizons and learn new things and be indeprndant - but due to sloth boys long term lifestyle and lack of a full life together. shes going in to survival mode. I think tbf she already does do such a lot alone.

I think go for the solo camping, candy. Maybe this is the year the light switches on and you wake up. Wasting your 30s on someone slugging towards a pipe and slippers is tragically sad mentally to recover from, he is not worth this. Resentment phase is next and its not pretty.
I'm sorry you went through that, but glad to hear you saw the light. I don't think Candy will ever, watching them together it feels to me like she's grateful for having him, imo, he's defo punching, she's really pretty, and I hope she loses some weight ( though personally, these apps and points I'd find to stressful, I just watch what I eat, and I need to lose weight!) I actually find it quite sad she'll do solo camping trips, but he'll ' kindly take her and help put up tent' 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
If she gets an hour lunch break then that’s another reason to go for a brisk dog walk surely?

Good on her for being honest about putting all the weight back on and clothes not fitting.
They need to be ‘on plan’ together though. As soon as you start trying to cook separate meals all the time , the weekly shop gets complicated and you end up spending a lot more money. All the temptation of unhealthy food in front of her face.
I really hope he doesn’t sabotage this for her. It’ll only take a few donuts every weekend to fall off the wagon good and proper again.

Last edited:
If she gets an hour lunch break then that’s another reason to go for a brisk dog walk surely?

Good on her for being honest about putting all the weight back on and clothes not fitting.
They need to be ‘on plan’ together though. As soon as you start trying to cook separate meals all the time , the weekly shop gets complicated and you end up spending a lot more money. All the temptation of unhealthy food in front of her face.
I really hope he doesn’t sabotage this for her. It’ll only take a few donuts every weekend to fall off the wagon good and proper again.
He will sabotage it again, didn't he cook chips and a burger in buttered bread? She had to wait whilst the sloth did this. I really hope for her she sticks to it, but sadly, without his support, I don't think she will.

• Heart
  • Sad
Glad she has motivated herself to restart her health journey again. Good luck to her! and if you are reading this Candy, please stick to healthy eating 7 days per week, as being off plan is equal to sabotaging your motivation. Just include small WW pointed treats instead. In the meantime Bubzzz is scoffing a big plate of chips, so not much support there. I know I need to let this go but…… Candy use that fecking treadmill you were lucky enough to receive for free!! 🤬 p!$$es me off! From what Bubzzz is saying (22 mins) in todays blog there is absolutely no excuse not to walk those 2 gorgeous little dogs together so get on with it!! I think she already resents him, it just comes out as irritability. Hoping she goes on her solo trips including Canada, as she needs some time way from the dressing gown wearing, boring, big grouchy baby. She’ll enjoy herself spending time with others and maybe gain some much needed perspective about her marriage.

Good luck to her on her WW journey, hope she manages to stick to it this time. I know what a struggle losing weight is, I lost over 5 stone on the Cambridge 1-1 diet, put a lot of it back on and have now started again. My first week and I’ve lost 6lbs. I do get annoyed with her when she washes up, she can’t be on a water meter as she leaves the tap running, and the amount of washing up for 2 people it must be several days worth.
Congratulations and well done on your weight loss 🎉🥳. I’ve lost over 2 stones and a couple of dress sizes mostly sticking to low carb and more physical activity. We can do it! I agree, her water wastage is annoying.

Last edited:
  • Heart
It's terrible how she treats giz. Take them both for a walk. She is so lazy. I bet bubz didn't take him for a walk as well

• Angry
Reactions: 6
It's terrible how she treats giz. Take them both for a walk. She is so lazy. I bet bubz didn't take him for a walk as well
I feel sorry for giz, when he ended up in the vets for his back, she never said much about it, its so obvious that newt is boisterous and was the cause of it.

There’s still been no mention of her brother’s baby, I’m sure the mother mentioned it in her New Year’s Day vlog.

• Wow
Agree Gizmo doesn’t get half the attention that Newt does. Poor thing. She could easily walk him but used that stupid false excuse not to!!
Jealous of her brother’s baby but happy that her friend in Canada had a baby.
Weird dynamic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.